What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
then what will be shoaib maik he forced her

he is insulting islam

as you can see what she is saying The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, she said in a telephonic interview. saying that her gynaecologist was a certain Dr Fatima in Hyderabad

shame

She is a liar... She is proving herself to be a liar...:angry:

then what will be shoaib maik he forced her

he is insulting islam

as you can see what she is saying The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, she said in a telephonic interview. saying that her gynaecologist was a certain Dr Fatima in Hyderabad

shame

It is said "Innocent until proved guilty"

so far Ayesha has not provided any concrete proof to back her claim. So far we cannot declare him guilty whatsoever

It is said "Innocent until proved guilty"

so far Ayesha has not provided any concrete proof to back her claim. So far we cannot say declare him guilty whatsoever

it is not about pakistani or indain it is about insulting islam and kind your information she is not hindu she is muslim girl

what proff you want her

did his act cirme in eyes of allah

kya kahata hai islam kya islam katha hai ki ek aurat se yeh kaha jai ki sabit karo ??

islam main lady ke liye ek special jagha hai

but his act letdown evrything

How can she prove that that baby was shaoib's baby..Who knows how many people banged her.

Please stop blaming the women for nothing :devil:

You have no right to raise finger on anybody without concrete proof. You have no right to accuse others on the basis of rumours....... It is Islamically very bad

he killed a baby he forced her abortion

can any one think about his crime against islam

what islam say about abortion

387306_com_embryoforsuite101resize.jpg

abortion_picture_38.jpg

Lolz.....dont be silly.....
So far there is no prove.
Second if this happens then its not the responsibility of Malik ...the crime is done by Miss Ayesha.

First I was in doubt about her, but after this abortion story I am pretty much sure that she is a liar and a crap.

Nikaah was performed to a signatory Maha Siddiqui, not Ayesha Siddiqui. Thats another thing Ayesha is now claiming she and Maha are one and the same. Lays credibility to Malik's claim that she deceived him.

You speak without knowing facts, Its already shown in Media that Ayesha and Maha are same, Ayesa's name in her passport is Maha.

Funny thing is what was the girl doing all these years ? Sleeping ?
Even if its proved that Shoiab was married he can give Talaq. I do not see much problem. But I am wondering why Section 498A was slapped on Shoiab ?

Come April 15th Shoiab and Sania would get married.

good just close your eyes and dont see the truth

but you cant close allah eyes

allah ki nazar main yeh ek na maf karne wala jurm hai

it is not about pakistani or indain it is about insulting islam

did his act cirme in eyes of allah

kya kahata hai islam

Why you have so much sympthy for ayesha and not for Malik? You have to be nuteral in this case

Ayesha has accused malik all of a sudden and there is no proof for Malik forcing her for abortion. In fact there is no proof of her child as of yet. She might need to go for some medical tests to prove her claim.

Do not accuse both parties unless either of them has been proven guilty

he killed a baby he forced her abortion

can any one think about his crime against islam

what islam say about abortion

387306_com_embryoforsuite101resize.jpg

abortion_picture_38.jpg

U want me tell my how many abort there are amongs non muslim in India ? And how big business it in India ? There was a show on BBC. So dont go that way :victory:

Difference is I'm protesting over illegal trumped up cases against him, you guys are frustrated over the fact that you're losing a trophy girl. It was all cool and fun till the issue was just boy-girl issues, but when you're going to come cease people's passports and threaten arrests, then it becomes serious. Its no longer laugh and games, India is conspiring to kidnap and hold Malik hostage. Divorce cases don't end up in jail.

Torture cases do.

India levied the same charge on Malik that is done to perpetrators of honor killing!

Naa.. bhai itna bhav na do.... She is product of same media which is milking this controversy for TRP. She is more like Kambli, she had the potential but dedication was not there.

She is more like to be trophy girl of India
Saina Nehwal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I feel bad that to become famous in India the best way is to rake up controversy. Your real work didn't count much.

Jab mian biwi raazi toh kya karega qazi?

The attitude is no longer about marital affairs is it? Indians are trying to arrest a Pakistani star on trumped up charges of torture. Heights of bakwas.

IPC 498A

Hadd hogai bakwas ki. Is this really cruelty? Next you'll know they'll charge him for vandalism since he broke Ayesha's heart.

IPC is a whimsical section many husbands undergoing Divorce go to Jail just because of mere allegations. Wives take them for a ride here husband is presumed guilty they shell out money house to avoid prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom