What's new

Sania Mirza lacks credentials to be Telangana brand ambassador: BJP

How are the points raised by the idiot of a BJP leader valid ?

Just because she has married a Pakistani ? How silly.

Its a state thing, if they want they can make Mickey Mouse their Brand Ambassador.

Do you know anything at all about the matter? Her marriage to a pakistani is just one of the many issues. How can somebody who was not even born in telangana be a brand ambassador? Her parents were not born in telangana before 1956 which according to KCR himself is a non native to telangana . Regarding fee reimbursement, KCR sees students roots and ansestory before 1956. What happened in this case? K Laxman raised this point which is very much valid. Before calling someone as an idiot, make sure your posts dont make you look like one.

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

@Makaramarma is duplicate ID of @Muktasur aka @lingalinga aka @Pratisargaparva aka @Ajanabahu aka @anjaneyashruthi aka @Advaitagrata aka @Manvantaratruti. Please look into it. :)
LOL!! You memorized all those sanskrit names!!! :o:

Last edited:
You know what happens to soldiers who get trapped in no man's land? They get shot both in front and in rear.
That is what happens to people who refuse to take a side. And yes, I have serious doubt on Sania Mirza's loyalty, citizenship is just technical.

This Telangana Government decisions smells like "Secularism", may be by-polls are coming.

She is an Indian. An Indian citizen, my friend. She represents India in tennis at the world stage. You think, Pakistan will not welcome her with open arms, if she says she will play for them? She chose to represent HER country. Why is it so difficult to understand this simple thing? No, we have to bring religion into everything. That is the problem. The problem arises when you say, that, if she has to be an Indian she should say something anti some other country. Why? Is being an Indian possible only if you say something against some other country? And why is everytime somebody feted, some idiot brings religion and the entire bunch of idiots arrives to showcase religion.

She is an Indian. An Indian citizen, my friend. She represents India in tennis at the world stage. You think, Pakistan will not welcome her with open arms, if she says she will play for them? She chose to represent HER country. Why is it so difficult to understand this simple thing? No, we have to bring religion into everything. That is the problem. The problem arises when you say, that, if she has to be an Indian she should say something anti some other country. Why? Is being an Indian possible only if you say something against some other country? And why is everytime somebody feted, some idiot brings religion and the entire bunch of idiots arrives to showcase religion.
she is a mohajir too

Do you know anything at all about the matter? Her marriage to a pakistani is just one of the many issues. How can somebody who was not even born in telangana be a brand ambassador? Her parents were not born in telangana before 1956 which according to KCR himself is a non native to telangana . Regarding fee reimbursement, KCR sees students roots and ansestory before 1956. What happened in this case? K Laxman raised this point which is very much valid. Before calling someone as an idiot, make sure your posts dont make you look like one.

LOL!! You memorized all those sanskrit names!!! :o:

Storm, how can Amitabh be brand ambassador for Gujarat? I mean, he is a UP bhaiya.

Storm, how can Amitabh be brand ambassador for Gujarat? I mean, he is a UP bhaiya.
But gujrat dosent disriminate people on the basis of nativity. Telangana state itself is created based on regionalism and Sania herself is a non telanganite. It's a part of KCR's vote bank politics to appease muslims. In september TRS has formed an alliance with MIM for corporator posts. This is the ground work for it.

Sonia Gandhi marries an Indian and becomes an Indian.
Sania Mirza marries a Pakistani and remains Indian.

Convenient for congress stooges ( english media )

Sonia Gandhi marries an Indian and becomes an Indian.
Sania Mirza marries a Pakistani and remains Indian.

Convenient for congress stooges ( english media )

Dude, Sonia Gandhi adopted Indian citizenship. Sania mirza did not adopt Pakistani citizenship. Its a matter of choice. Women are not property that they become citizens of the country they marry into.

Dude, Sonia Gandhi adopted Indian citizenship. Sania mirza did not adopt Pakistani citizenship. Its a matter of choice. Women are not property that they become citizens of the country they marry into.

Women are not property, but cattle class people like me have the right to form their opinion on a subject which is not of personal nature. NO?

Sania Mirza did not adopt Pakistani citizenship because Indian citizenship pays.

She would have been a much better brand ambassador.She actually wins while sania gets in the news for losing in quarter,semi or final stages(just joking..I hardly follow tennis or badminton)
She should be brand ambassador because she is Jat from Hissar, Haryana LOL :lol: and good player too :partay:

Women are not property, but cattle class people like me have the right to form their opinion on a subject which is not of personal nature. NO?

Sania Mirza did not adopt Pakistani citizenship because Indian citizenship pays.

Absolutely you do my friend. However Law is not a matter of opinion. It is what it is.. What I have stated is Indian Law. Nothing to do with opinion or moral high ground

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom