What's new

Sania Mirza lacks credentials to be Telangana brand ambassador: BJP

The BJP Minister is our own Mahatma Gandhi. He plays politics! :lol:

No he is a MLA, you retard. MLA is someone elected by the people because he has worked for them and earned their trust. :lol:

Much better than hitting a ball with a huge racket. LOL.

I'm pretty sure that Sania Mirza has done more for India than many of the BJP leaders who are opposing her! :tdown:
Whatever she had done she had payed for it indeed look at her brand indorsements and money involve in it.
Please don't compare leaders with sprots players it's wrong.she even taking 1 crore as fee for being ambassador not like great Amitaab bachan which don't take a single peny and lady have 2 cases running against her for disrespecting our national flag.

Last edited:
How are the points raised by the idiot of a BJP leader valid ?

Just because she has married a Pakistani ? How silly.

Its a state thing, if they want they can make Mickey Mouse their Brand Ambassador.
Forget about the pakistan part for a bit and read what I quote in post #2.
If denying scholarships to poor children who were born and brought up in Hyderabad but belong to Seemandhra, then how can a person born in mumbai and brought up in hyderabad be the brand ambassador.
I have no problem with sania getting the position but the CM also should extend same courtesy to these economically backward children.
FYI, this is the same CM whose moron daughter made that statement few days back about 'Kashmir and Telengana not being part of India'.

Last edited:
Forget about the pakistan part for a bit and read what I quote in post #2.
If denying scholarships to poor children who were born and brought up in Hyderabad but belong to Seemandhra, then how can a person born in mumbai and brought up in hyderabad be the brand ambassador.
I have no problem with sania getting the position but the CM also should extend same courtesy to these economically backward children.
FYI, these are the same CM whose moron daughter made that statement few days back about 'Kashmir and Telengana not being part of India'.
Plus the lady have 2 cases pending against her disrespecting Our national flag including one case for Olympics were she refused to take national flag

Whatever she had done she had payed for it indeed look at her brand indorsements and money involve in it.
Please don't compare leaders with sprorts players it's wrong.she even taking 1 crore as fee for being ambassador not like great Amitaab bachan which don't take a single peny and lady have 2 cases running against her for disrespecting our national flag.

She excelled in Tennis; then only Sponsors popped in? Tennis is expensive sports and one requires Sponsership....Aur bhi Celebrities hai - those who take money for becoming Brand Ambassador? When she plays Tennis - She represents India & what's wrong in her becoming the Brand Ambassador? BJP MLA had no right to question it...He should have mind his own Business...

PS: I supported NaMo and voted for him, but would criticize what is wrong.....

She excelled in Tennis; then only Sponsors popped in? Tennis is expensive sports and one requires Sponsership....Aur bhi Celebrities hai - those who take money for becoming Brand Ambassador? When she plays Tennis - She represents India & what's wrong in her becoming the Brand Ambassador? BJP MLA had no right to question it...He should have mind his own Business...

PS: I supported NaMo and voted for him, but would criticize what is wrong.....
Look I have too objections with MLA but the fact is she is tainted with 2 cases for disrespecting our national flag sorry like I said salman khan is also a good man but he is tainted too even he do most humanatrian than any celebrity.i think she should comeout clean lines look I have no bias against muslims indeed I say make azarudeen ambassador it's my opinion.

Nonsense. Pakistan is at war with India.

An undeclared war, but war never the less. Stirring up trouble in India, undermining our economy, flooding fake currency, giving training to terrorists, providing safe havens for our underworld dons, Bomb blasts in India, shootings and killings of civilians, killing of our soldiers, beheading of our soldiers, killing of our border security guards, bombing of civilians living on the borders.......the list is LONG.

Inspite of this, Sania has chosen to marry a pakistani. Her personal loyalty is clear. The constitution gives her freedom to choose her citizenship but there is NO case to make someone who fraternize with the enemy a state "goodwill" ambassador.

Communal politics at it worst and so is the people who support this insult to the nation.

There is NO comparison with Amitabh Bachchan or Shah rukh khan.
Your jingoistic argument,sadly holds no value as long as there is a fundamental change in nationality law of Indian constitution. As long as there is no legal framework that rejects a person's Indian citizenship if married to some other nationalities nothing stops Sania Mirza from being Brand Ambassador of an Indian State.

Last edited:
Plus the lady have 2 cases pending against her disrespecting Our national flag including one case for Olympics were she refused to take national flag
I think @Sidak is having his priorities misplaced here. The MLA only brought the 'daughter-in-law of pakistan' into context to show his displeasure with the CM, when he refused to give statehood to those children who are now part of Telengana. Sania was chosen the brand ambassador cause she was brought up in hyderabad. How is Sania different than those misfortune ones who are not able to educate themselves because of their financial constrain?
Why is no one taking about them here? People should really start looking at the big picture rather than taking cheap potshots at a certain MLA (couldn't have mattered which party he belonged to). I for one am standing on his side just cause he was raising a valid point and taking a stand FOR education. These kids are the future of our nation. This is how we eradicated poverty, not by giving them freebies but by educating them.

Look I have too objections with MLA but the fact is she is tainted with 2 cases for disrespecting our national flag sorry like I said salman khan is also a good man but he is tainted too even he do most humanatrian than any celebrity.i think she should comeout clean lines look I have no bias against muslims indeed I say make azarudeen ambassador it's my opinion.

To be Honest, I'm not aware of the incidents wherein she disrespected Indian Flag. If she did it i condem it, like i condem the statement of Bjp mla...Moreover, I don't think those incidents have any correlation with this.... She is an Indian citizen & has right to become brand ambasdor of any state...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom