What's new

Sania Mirza lacks credentials to be Telangana brand ambassador: BJP

Your jingoistic argument,sadly holds no value as long as there is a fundamental change in nationality law of Indian constitution. As long as there is no legal framework that rejects a person's Indian citizenship if married to some other nationalities nothing stops Sania Mirza from being Brand Ambassador of an Indian State.

LOL. who is talking about her citizenship ? is this a strawman ? :P

She has every right to be a Indian citizen. Only she is NOT WORTHY to be a brand ambassador of ANY Indian state.

Let her first come out and condemn the pakistan sponsored terrorism against India and all the other FACTS which I have mentioend and you have tried to dismiss as "jingoism". :lol: ....... then we can consider her for "brand Ambassador" and gift her Rs. 1 Cr as 'fees'.

You can bet you last paisa that she would NEVER dare do that. You know why ? because she lives in pakistan and she needs to hold her tongue and her peace to survive there with her husband and his family.

You are wrong when you say there is "Nothing" stopping her from being Brand Ambassador. The sensibilities of the people of India will. Being brand ambassador is a PRIVILEGE (one that she is not entitled to), citizenship is a RIGHT. Get it ?

LOL. who is talking about her citizenship ? is this a strawman ? :P

She has every right to be a Indian citizen. Only she is NOT WORTHY to be a brand ambassador of ANY Indian state.

Let her first come out and condemn the pakistan sponsored terrorism against India and all the other FACTS which I have mentioend and you have tried to dismiss as "jingoism". :lol: ....... then we can consider her for "brand Ambassador" and gift her Rs. 1 Cr as 'fees'.

You can bet you last paisa that she would NEVER dare do that. You know why ? because she lives in pakistan and she needs to hold her tongue and her peace to survive there with her husband and his family.

You are wrong when you say there is "Nothing" stopping her from being Brand Ambassador. The sensibilities of the people of India will. Being brand ambassador is a PRIVILEGE (one that she is not entitled to), citizenship is a RIGHT. Get it ?

So according to your arguement, if someone has to be a brand ambassador for India, they should decry Pakistan if they have a Pakistani connection. Let's take this further.

If an Indian has an American connection, they need to decry the sanctions imposed against India post the nuclear tests and the 1971 carrier event. In fact, Chawla should not be commemorated in India. She gave up her Indian citizenship, married a person from a country which imposed sanctions, sent warships towards India and in the UN has been the country towards which we have voted against quite a lot?

If an Indian has a British connection, they need to decry the British occupation to be given a character certificate?

If an Indian has a SL connection, he has to apologise for the SL assassination of Rajiv Gandhi?

What kind of warped logic is this? Being a brand ambassador first requires the person to have accomplished something in a line of their choice which is the best the country or state could produce. Sania Mirza has given girls in this country a visible acheivable target in sports. She chose Hyderabad as a home. Has any other female player from India, besides Saina Nehwal from the said state achieved anything, which is visually encouraging for female players in sports?

Shove your crap somewhere else. Why don't you try and achieve something for India, represent the country in an international forum before spewing garbage?

To be Honest, I'm not aware of the incidents wherein she disrespected Indian Flag. If she did it i condem it, like i condem the statement of Bjp mla...Moreover, I don't think those incidents have any correlation with this.... She is an Indian citizen & has right to become brand ambasdor of any state...

I am a citizen of India and I have the right to become the PM of India. I want to become NOW!

So according to your arguement, if someone has to be a brand ambassador for India, they should decry Pakistan if they have a Pakistani connection. Let's take this further.

If an Indian has an American connection, they need to decry the sanctions imposed against India post the nuclear tests and the 1971 carrier event. In fact, Chawla should not be commemorated in India. She gave up her Indian citizenship, married a person from a country which imposed sanctions, sent warships towards India and in the UN has been the country towards which we have voted against quite a lot?

If an Indian has a British connection, they need to decry the British occupation to be given a character certificate?

If an Indian has a SL connection, he has to apologise for the SL assassination of Rajiv Gandhi?

What kind of warped logic is this? Being a brand ambassador first requires the person to have accomplished something in a line of their choice which is the best the country or state could produce. Sania Mirza has given girls in this country a visible acheivable target in sports. She chose Hyderabad as a home. Has any other female player from India, besides Saina Nehwal from the said state achieved anything, which is visually encouraging for female players in sports?

Shove your crap somewhere else. Why don't you try and achieve something for India, represent the country in an international forum before spewing garbage?

Since you do not have the patience to read my post nor the intelligence to understand it, let me recap it for you.

She has chosen to marry a citizen of a nation which is at WAR with INDIA. A Nation that sponsors horrible crimes against Indians and CONTINUE to DO SO.

She had a CHOICE in this matter and she CHOSE.

If Chawala was ever chosen to be a brand Amabassador for ANY Indian state, then yes. Most sensible Indians will certainly OPPOSE it.

If ANY BRITISH citizen is chosen to be a brand Amassador for INDIA then yes, they too will HAVE to speak up FOR INDIA and AGAINST BRITAIN.

Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by an INDIAN citizen you moron. Only they happen to be a LTTE sympathiser.

Since Logic is clearly not your strength, it is better to keep quite and let people think you are a fool than open you mouth and confirm their doubts.

Shove your useless and worthless unsolicited advice up @$$ ...then give it to someone who gives a $hit about it. Since I don't, keep that garbage inside that empty vessel that rattles so much.

BtUgWJrCMAAx0aj.jpg

Since you do not have the patience to read my post nor the intelligence to understand it, let me recap it for you.

She has chosen to marry a citizen of a nation which is at WAR with INDIA. A Nation that sponsors horrible crimes against Indians and CONTINUE to DO SO.

Are we at war with Pakistan? I am not aware of this? For the crimes, yes deplorable. But are you aware that we also do a lot of things there? In fact, Indians living in Britain are living in a ocuntry responsible for the Bengal famine, which killed more Indians than any other known event in history.

She had a CHOICE in this matter and she CHOSE.
She chose a husband for God's sake. She is still a citizen of this country.

If Chawala was ever chosen to be a brand Amabassador for ANY Indian state, then yes. Most sensible Indians will certainly OPPOSE it.

Oh is it? I did not see any opposition to lanes being named after her? A memorial for her in cities in India.

If ANY BRITISH citizen is chosen to be a brand Amassador for INDIA then yes, they too will HAVE to speak up FOR INDIA and AGAINST BRITAIN.

Why does someone have to be anti some country to love India? Warped logic.

Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by an INDIAN citizen you moron. Only they happen to be a LTTE sympathiser.

Dumass. History lesson number one. The LTTE is a Sri Lankan organisation or is your sense of history really that bad? The money to plan came from the LTTE. Who do you think Sivarasan was? Was Prabhakaran an Indian you moronic piece of shit.

Since Logic is clearly not your strength, it is better to keep quite and let people think you are a fool than open you mouth and confirm their doubts.

Logic? You have no idea about citizenship criteria. All that you have shown till now, is some warped brainless comedy statements which are as close to illogical as it is. And when pointed out step by step you have no respone, you piece of dumb shit.

Shove your useless and worthless unsolicited advice up @$$ ...then give it to someone who gives a $hit about it. Since I don't, keep that garbage inside that empty vessel that rattles so much.

Your worth is visible since you do not have anything to show for yourself. It is because of shit like you tht every now and then people have to prove that they are Indians you piece of dick. So you will need to take it in your ***, you fag

nothing wrong with Sania Mirza but Saina Nehwal deserved it more.

Sania Nehwal secular community sey nahi hai. J/K:enjoy:

Even I voted for BJP - infact skipped my college & did door to door campaigning for Meenakshi Lekhi. However, if one criticize wrong statements of some Stupid BJP leaders - SANGHI people go bezerk (full retard). :cheesy:

You know what happens to soldiers who get trapped in no man's land? They get shot both in front and in rear.
That is what happens to people who refuse to take a side. And yes, I have serious doubt on Sania Mirza's loyalty, citizenship is just technical.

This Telangana Government decisions smells like "Secularism", may be by-polls are coming.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom