What's new

Sania Mirza lacks credentials to be Telangana brand ambassador: BJP

Absolutely you do my friend. However Law is not a matter of opinion. It is what it is.. What I have stated is Indian Law. Nothing to do with opinion or moral high ground

India is not a Police State. Not yet.

Dude, Sonia Gandhi adopted Indian citizenship. Sania mirza did not adopt Pakistani citizenship. Its a matter of choice. Women are not property that they become citizens of the country they marry into.

No proof that Maino/Sonia ever gave up Italian citizenship.

Dude, Sonia Gandhi adopted Indian citizenship. Sania mirza did not adopt Pakistani citizenship. Its a matter of choice. Women are not property that they become citizens of the country they marry into.
Sonia Gandhi adopted indian citizenship after his husband become prime minister that's the fact and still holds Italian passport

Sonia Gandhi adopted indian citizenship after his husband become prime minister that's the fact and still holds Italian passport
Does not change a thing

No proof that Maino/Sonia ever gave up Italian citizenship.
Issue is not sonia gandhi or sania mirza. Its a matter of choice. You dont become a citizen of another country automatically by marriage. You have to accept that citizenship.

India is not a Police State. Not yet.
:lol: What class do you study in ? Its nothing to do with Police state. Its the law. You can marry anyone in the world and still retain your indian citizenship

Italians gave us Pizza. Sania's clan gave us Indian Mujaheddin. Changes lot many things.
Arre.. why are you going off topic.Merits of Sonia gandhi are not the topic.

Sania has to ensure her sex life remains active after marriage. Indian men can only offer cuddles. :sarcastic:

She is still Indian don't worry.

:lol: What class do you study in ? Its nothing to do with Police state. Its the law. You can marry anyone in the world and still retain your indian citizenship

There not just this issue but 2 cases against sania for disrespecting National flag including one in Olympics so she should comeout clean. Is not like that she doing it for free but taking 1 rupees unlike Mr bachan

Who is challenging her Indian citizenship? Even Afzal Guru was an Indian citizen. Syed Ali Shah Geelani travels on Indian Passport.

Who is challenging her Indian citizenship? Even Afzal Guru was an Indian citizen. Syed Ali Shah Geelani travels on Indian Passport.
Oh! you are challenging her being made the ambassador of the state? There i have no views either way. Inconsequential in my view

Do you know anything at all about the matter? Her marriage to a pakistani is just one of the many issues. How can somebody who was not even born in telangana be a brand ambassador? Her parents were not born in telangana before 1956 which according to KCR himself is a non native to telangana . Regarding fee reimbursement, KCR sees students roots and ansestory before 1956. What happened in this case? K Laxman raised this point which is very much valid. Before calling someone as an idiot, make sure your posts dont make you look like one.

Amitabh Bachan has no connection to Gujarat - He is the brand ambassador of the state . I wonder if this helps in the point I was making.

Narrow minds see the small picture.

A Politician shall remain a Politician - what they say & do should not cloud the thinking of sane men.

The day we stop looking for subsidies and Fee reimbursements instead of scholarships based on merit Politicians shall lose the leverage we allow them on us.

Amitabh Bachan has no connection to Gujarat - He is the brand ambassador of the state . I wonder if this helps in the point I was making.

A Politician shall remain a Politician - what they say & do should not cloud the thinking of sane men.

The day we stop looking for subsidies and Fee reimbursements instead of scholarships based on merit Politicians shall lose the leverage we allow them on us.

No, your point about Amitabh Bachchan does not make this point. Read the above post AGAIN. If you do not get it, read it again till you get it.

Narrow minds that denies scholarship for Telengana students under the pertext they are NOT from Telengana. Narrow minds who refuse to see this fact.

The next time pakistan chop of the head of a solider from Telengana who loudly will Sania mirza protest ?

Next time there is a bomb blast in hyderabad how much noise will the brand ambassador make ?

What exactly is she going to deliver for Rs. 1 crore ? (her fees)

Ok...even for a minute if we agree on the amitabh part, you cant deny the vote bank angle, can you? KCR is becoming mulayam of telangana.I'll give you other examples. He promised 12% reservations to muslims which is unconstitutional, he included charminar in telangana logo on the behest of MIM[which was completely against formation of telangana and didnot fight for atleast a day], he offered home minister post to akbaruddin owaisi, made sania brand ambassador of telengana and gave her 1 crore!! This is making a furore in telangana now.

No, your point about Amitabh Bachchan does not make this point. Read the above post AGAIN. If you do not get it, read it again till you get it.

Narrow minds that denies scholarship for Telengana students under the pertext they are NOT from Telengana. Narrow minds who refuse to see this fact.

The next time pakistan chop of the head of a solider from Telengana who loudly will Sania mirza protest ?

Next time there is a bomb blast in hyderabad how much noise will the brand ambassador make ?

What exactly is she going to deliver for Rs. 1 crore ? (her fees)

Good luck.

Have a nice day.

Ok...even for a minute if we agree on the amitabh part, you cant deny the vote bank angle, can you? KCR is becoming mulayam of telangana.I'll give you other examples. He promised 12% reservations to muslims which is unconstitutional, he included charminar in telangana logo on the behest of MIM[which was completely against formation of telangana and didnot fight for atleast a day], he offered home minister post to akbaruddin owaisi, made sania brand ambassador of telengana and gave her 1 crore!! This is making a furore in telangana now.

I couldn't give a flying F about what KCR does or is doing.

This is what the nation will get when they demand new states - silly, immature , greedy politicians shall be thrown up who shall milk the new states.

We voters get what we vote for.

Nothing that KCR is doing is new - all politicians do this.

Last edited:
Good luck.

Have a nice day.

I couldn't give a flying F about what KCR does or is doing.

This is what the nation will get when they demand new states - silly, immature , greedy politicians shall be thrown up who shall milk the new states.

We voters get what we vote for.

Nothing that KCR is doing is new - all politicians do this.

Ridiculous ! If you don't care a flying F about what KCR does then why are you debating this issue ? :lol: Hypocrisy much ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom