What's new

Sania Mirza lacks credentials to be Telangana brand ambassador: BJP

Sania has to ensure her sex life remains active after marriage. Indian men can only offer cuddles. :sarcastic:

She is still Indian don't worry.
Another bit of wisdom from British Pakistanis, most likely a Mirpuri judging from the quality of his posts.

LOL!! You memorized all those sanskrit names!!! :o:

Multiple ID's ki list lambi hai - could only remember these one...Hope he soon turns Pink ! :p:

Ha ha I was about to reply to him but saw your post. Thank you for saving my time! :)

Not worth it. :tsk:

10346208_530543467046966_49459149633163098_n.jpg

@arp2041 :rofl: :rofl:

Ridiculous ! If you don't care a flying F about what KCR does then why are you debating this issue ? :lol: Hypocrisy much ?

Check the subject of this thread.

In any case the part quoted was not meant for the likes of you to which all I can say once again..

Have a good day !

Check the subject of this thread.

In any case the part quoted was not meant for the likes of you to which all I can say once again..

Have a good day !

...only you claim you are not interested in what KCR does. Topic is about what KCR did. :P

Funny to see you imagine I would oblige you in any way. LOL.

...only you claim you are not interested in what KCR does. Topic is about what KCR did. :P

Funny to see you imagine I would oblige you in any way. LOL.

You flatter yourself when you consider that you matter.

Now for the 3rd time in the same day ..Good Luck & Have a nice day.

In other words..Buzz off.

You flatter yourself when you consider that you matter.

Then why are you replying to me you moron. :lol: .........another example of your hypocrisy :P

hypocrisy : the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Now for the 3rd time in the same day ..Good Luck & Have a nice day.

In other words..Buzz off.

Nope. Din't you get it the first time ?

And the right wing morons run amok again....

As @JAT BALWAN said on another thread: "Only if she married to an American basketball player... or a business tycoon of Europe then she'll be considered more Indian then any Indian."

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom