What's new

Sania Mirza along Martina Hingis wins yet another Grand Slam. Wins US Open Women's Doubles

How many medals you beef eating puny Bangladeshi or mighty Pakistanis won in sports?

This is the power of beef protein !!!

This is the difference between India and our neighbours in east and west. We call our sportsperson Team India. You call your sportsperson Hindu Pakistani, Muslim Pakistani or Muslim Bangladeshi.

Thankfully, Srilanka & Nepal are not like you lot. They also adore their sportsperson irrespective of their religion. Maybe this is a Muslim thing to see everything with green glasses.:coffee:

Sania and Saina are really proving to be role models for many young Indians. Inspiring them to excel in sports!

Like veena malik and ashmit patel . Shoaib malik's family migrated in 47 from India . native Pakistanis don't have a chance with Indian women owing to their ugly looks .
Good joke

Don't make me laugh . Pakistani , by that I mean natives not Indian migrants , are the ugliest people in whole Indian subcontinent .
Haha
you know the truth but khair rehanay do

I have massive respect for Sania cuz she stood up to the mullahs when they questioned her religion just cuz she wore a skirt

Do you really have to give the answers of every question.???...there should be a difference.....
Dogs bark but elephants dont give a damm.....
We know what we are and what we can do.....thats enough for us..!!!:)
Ohhhh ..... I am new to the forum bro . will learn if they don't ban me .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom