What's new

Sania Mirza along Martina Hingis wins yet another Grand Slam. Wins US Open Women's Doubles

How many medals you beef eating puny Bangladeshi or mighty Pakistanis won in sports?

This is the difference between India and our neighbours in east and west. We call our sportsperson Team India. You call your sportsperson Hindu Pakistani, Muslim Pakistani or Muslim Bangladeshi.

Thankfully, Srilanka & Nepal are not like you lot. They also adore their sportsperson irrespective of their religion. Maybe this is a Muslim thing to see everything with green glasses.:coffee:

I am sure as an Indian you are proud of being 3rd in a race involving 3 competitors, we respectfully choose to stay away from those races. I am concerned that BJP is hell bent on depriving the population of needed nutrition, as you can see in this tennis match, beef saved the day !!

all credit goes to shoib malik otherwise desi women shadi k baad bekaar ho jati hain:P

What you are implying is not very flattering to Shoaib. But probably you know something we don't.

I am sure as an Indian you are proud of being 3rd in a race involving 3 competitors, we respectfully choose to stay away from those races. I am concerned that BJP is hell bent on depriving the population of needed nutrition, as you can see in this tennis match, beef saved the day !!

And as a bangladeshi you are proud of being reduced to take pathetic jibes at people who have more achievements to show in their cupboard than all of your nation combined.

Also you are contadicting prophet Mohammed who never ate beef, yet his military prowess can not be doubted.

Last edited:
Eating beef was never a religious thing as Cow was not a native of Arab region. It was just like dozens other halal animals to them. It is only the people of South Asia who made it look like a religious necessity just to troll the Hindus.

Abhi to party shru hoi hai. Aur bhi aaenge ghar jamai. :yay:
aane do Bhai. India bada hai.....10-50 Bhikari log aayenge toh kuch fark nahin padega...... hilayenge pilayenge. idar hi sulayenge...:tup:;);)

I don't know
Whenever Mirza wins a trophy
Why does it start a troll war

BTW Leander Paes also won the US open mixed doubles along with Hinges

I think Mirza should partner with Paes for the next Grandslam
I would like to see how well they can perform together, and How big a contribution Hinges made

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom