What's new

Samjhauta Express catches fire, 42 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly..... That is why the whole world needs to quash the hatemongering and racist savages/fascists of saffron Army.

Where is this saffron Army, Mob mentaility took over gujrat, everybody knows that, Even if there is one, atleast they are not into crashing planes, IED's, Ak-47's, behading's, stoning, public executions etc.

Intolerance breeds intolerance. If i talk to intolerent freaks like you, god knows when myself will become one like you.

Adux the crashing planes guys are not part of any army. They need no law. Thats why they are called terrorists.

Indian Army is different. Unless your talking about the soldiers in Kashmir that is a different story. They can be compared to the terrorists/savages/fascists. :D

Try reading this thread. https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=3917 which highlights that Indian Army is no less than Islamic Militants (terrorists) and sword has given a good input.

Last edited:
Adux the crashing planes guys are not part of any army. They need no law. Thats why they are called terrorists.

Indian Army is different. Unless your talking about the soldiers in Kashmir that is a different story. They can be compared to the terrorists/savages/fascists. :D

Try reading this thread. https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=3917 which highlights that Indian Army is no less than Islamic Militants (terrorists) and sword has given a good input.

Self Deleted,

No use of talking

Last edited by a moderator:
We can discuss this in a respectable manner. Bring it on. :) Or PM me!

I am trying to figure out the Ignore button for some people, or i will end up like a zealot.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...aintain_train_records/articleshow/1699931.cms

India, Pak to jointly maintain Samjhauta records
[ 28 Feb, 2007 1449hrs ISTPTI ]

RSS Feeds| SMS NEWS to 8888 for latest updates

ISLAMABAD: Having faced problems in identification of victims of the Samjhauta Express blasts, Pakistan and India have now jointly drafted a new procedure for maintaining passenger records on the peace train.

Railway authorities of both the countries have decided to maintain proper records of all passengers of the train, 'The Daily Times' quoted an official statement as saying.

The step came in the wake of the February 19 Samjhauta Express blasts in which about 68 passengers, most of them Pakistanis, lost their lives. The two countries faced great problems in identification of the deceased passengers.

Authorities in both countries have decided that the Pakistani ticketing authority would issue tickets only from Lahore Railway Station to Attari Railway Station while the Indian authorities would maintain records from thereon. Similarly, Indian authorities will issue tickets from Delhi to Wagah Railway Station from where the Pakistani authorities will take over.

In the past, the railways of both the countries issued tickets for eight cities but without proper records. However, after the February 19 incident, the authorities of both countries have decided to maintain a passenger record which would include the names, addresses, contact numbers and other particulars of those travelling.

Why dont you go to ICC as has been done in the case of Dafur .

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to figure out the Ignore button for some people, or i will end up like a zealot.

Ignore a few people like jana and tomcat and see what difference it makes. The board is so totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom