What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

JUST LIKE WHEN PTI HAD A CHANCE TO STAY CLEAN----------AFTER ELECTIONS

IT STARTED TO COLLECT THE GARBAGE FROM OTHER PARTIES

NOW IT BECAME A PILE GARBAGE ITSELF--

The difference is the PM won’t be using tax money to but apartments in London and the finance minister isn’t an economic hitman.

Your kind was saying the same thing with TLP on how they caved in. This isn’t PMLN when Ahsan Iqbal said “I’ll sort them out” then hours later begged the army for help at faizabad. Sit down and watch how it’s done.

My two cents, this must have been done to pacify personal revenge of some govt official. CTD was sent because shooting from the word go is only justifiable in terrorism cases. I am not ready to accept the official narrative going on about right now that the CTD boys killed this family by mistake and that they confused the victims with the real targets. Punjab police are a lot of things but they aint fools nor are they this incompitent. This is what happens when u hand over highly trained anti terrorism units to goons in uniform in police. They start using them for personal gains.

We want speedy justice for Sahiwal Terrorism incident by Punjab Police CTD Wing

Shut up with your extraordinary CTD Intelligence and all other chutiyapa you 12yo sick bastards ek do page like krke you guys think you know everything? You see a term C T D or bas peshab nikal jata hai tum logon ka thinking bara koi sophisticated idara hai. Abhi sharam hai na to ek lanat bhejo apne opar! Ke kis trha tum bachon or aurton ki maut ko justify krhy ho just because its your C T D. Tn bachon ko esay nam kya miljaen to smjhty ho farishty bethy hen sary. Men btata hun tmhe aukat in CTD walo ki jinko Police men badmashi ke tariky ajaen to wo CTD men transfer hojaty hen! Ek or lanat ho tum par! Ij CTD walo ke pas SUVs hen or ek Alto ko chase nahe krskty jo ke family se bhari pari hai. Chutiye insan.
Lagta hy jese teri gand mar ky gaye hein. 3rd class insan. Bhonkne ky liye he achay hty Hein ese bhosdi k . Sara din muth mar k ab inki awam ka dard jag gya hy. Kia hy ctd ya jo bh ho? Kitne sal kam kia hy odhr ? Bc mc kitne cases me inho ne dehshatgard pkre hein. Simple case ni hy itna bola tha. Ab bhonkna bnd kr ky wait kr lo detail ka . baqi jo jo rape kr gaey thy tera ya teri teri kisi ka oska mjhe nh PTA.... Gandu...

My two cents, this must have been done to pacify personal revenge of some govt official. CTD was sent because shooting from the word go is only justifiable in terrorism cases. I am not ready to accept the official narrative going on about right now that the CTD boys killed this family by mistake and that they confused the victims with the real targets. Punjab police are a lot of things but they aint fools nor are they this incompitent. This is what happens when u hand over highly trained anti terrorism units to goons in uniform in police. They start using them for personal gains.
Koi esa he panga lagta hy. But then why did they take kids out but left the women in ans kept firing as a video from nearby bus has shown.

As per some personal sources Shehbaz sharif hired some of his blue eyed inspectors as ad's and dd's in the ctd after its establishment - - - - - - - - one of em dd's in South Punjab is allegedly involved in extortion - - - - - -.

@Big Tank

Lagta hy jese teri gand mar ky gaye hein. 3rd class insan. Bhonkne ky liye he achay hty Hein ese bhosdi k . Sara din muth mar k ab inki awam ka dard jag gya hy. Kia hy ctd ya jo bh ho? Kitne sal kam kia hy odhr ? Bc mc kitne cases me inho ne dehshatgard pkre hein. Simple case ni hy itna bola tha. Ab bhonkna bnd kr ky wait kr lo detail ka . baqi jo jo rape kr gaey thy tera ya teri teri kisi ka oska mjhe nh PTA.... Gandu...

ماشااللّہ

The difference is the PM won’t be using tax money to but apartments in London and the finance minister isn’t an economic hitman.

Your kind was saying the same thing with TLP on how they caved in. This isn’t PMLN when Ahsan Iqbal said “I’ll sort them out” then hours later begged the army for help at faizabad. Sit down and watch how it’s done.

your kind recieve every party with dhoool-------

my kind see-off every party with size 11 in rear....

When rao anwar is not punished this will continue I think it is great conspiracy against Pakistan to start ptm like movement in punjab also ctd personnels who did this should be investigated for linkage to raw,cia or israel agencies this is not a simple case

Suwar ki ulaad poori Punjab police.... this is what 30 years of suwar (Sharif) worship does to you. Heads need to roll if IK wants his voter base to stay with him.

ساہیوال: گاڑی میں موجود لوگوں نے تمام کاروائی دیکھادی پولیس مقابلے کی وڈیو منظر عام پر آ گئی​
This is clearly showing the CTD dogs shooting at car after getting out kids out.
Human lives are nothing much value than insects in Pakistan.
Muslims beyond thinking doubt if they are human or not.

your kind recieve every party with dhoool-------

my kind see-off every party with size 11 in rear....

Lol nothing of substance said just useless rhetoric. The only thing you know how do to do is type on the computer.

Last edited:
There was no witness of any shooting in the entire crowd. Mind your business bharti.

You should feel happy about this cold blooded murder... but it is a matter of major concern...

by your logic, you should mind your own business whenever there is a topic related to India is up for discussion on this forum... just go through the thread and see how irrelevant your view is...

All early signs point to at best police incompetence and at worst a deliberate staged encounter.

An investigation is required.

Police has changed its story.

Now they're saying that the three "terrorists" they had been chasing fled the scene unscathed.

Did they shoot this vehicle by mistake and tried to cover it up?

Police has changed its story.

Now they're saying that the three "terrorists" they had been chasing fled the scene unscathed.

Did they shoot this vehicle by mistake and tried to cover it up?
No, it seemed they were dead sure..it was premeditated firing...

Now report states that the family friend was terrorist and others were co lateral ....

Terrorist or no terrorists the firing was premeditated ...this has to stop..Punjab police is killing suspects with premeditation without them having chance to defend themselves ..heard 3 more people friends of zeshan were killed later today

Back
Top Bottom