What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

I think even if terrorist is encountered if he surrenders and not fireback it is better to initially arrest him and investigate him execution is later stage but here as child of killed person said his father surrendered and asked ctd not to kill him and family but they killed him and women which clearly show it is crime of police.
Police has changed its story.

Now they're saying that the three "terrorists" they had been chasing fled the scene unscathed.

Did they shoot this vehicle by mistake and tried to cover it up?

I think ctd should be dissolved and only rangers and army should be authorized to carry antiterrorist operation until new police force is formed
No, it seemed they were dead sure..it was premeditated firing...

Now report states that the family friend was terrorist and others were co lateral ....

Terrorist or no terrorists the firing was premeditated ...this has to stop..Punjab police is killing suspects with premeditation without them having chance to defend themselves ..heard 3 more people friends of zeshan were killed later today

this is only one instance which become public as it is carried in major city police is doing such encounters in rural areas which remain unnoticed for many years in past

I think even if terrorist is encountered if he surrenders and not fireback it is better to initially arrest him and investigate him execution is later stage but here as child of killed person said his father surrendered and asked ctd not to kill him and family but they killed him and women which clearly show it is crime of police.

I think ctd should be dissolved and only rangers and army should be authorized to carry antiterrorist operation until new police force is formed

this is only one instance which become public as it is carried in major city police is doing such encounters in rural areas which remain unnoticed for many years in past
professional investigation has to be carried out of every firing

Police has changed its story.

Now they're saying that the three "terrorists" they had been chasing fled the scene unscathed.

Did they shoot this vehicle by mistake and tried to cover it up?
Sir you can see in bus video after removing children they are again fired on vehicle

Also a haji/malvi/preist should be kept so fear of God is instilled in these people

ساہیوال میں ہونے واقعے کی ابتدائی پوسٹ مارٹم رپورٹ آ گئی ہے جس کے مطابق کار ڈرائیور ذیشان کو 10 گولیاں ماری گئیں۔

رپورٹ کے مطابق 13 سالہ بچی اریبہ کو 6 گولیاں لگیں جبکہ والدہ نبیلہ بی بی کو 4 اور والد خلیل کو13 گولیاں لگیں۔

ساہیوال میں مبینہ مقابلے میں مارے گئے افراد کے لواحقین صدمے سے نڈھال ہیں۔

ڈرائیور ذیشان کے محلے دار اسے دہشت گرد ماننے کو تیار نہیں۔ اہل محلہ کا کہنا ہے کہ اس کے والد کا انتقال ہو چکا اور والدہ معذور ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ روز ساہیوال میں سی ٹی ڈی نے فائرنگ کرکے 3چھوٹے بچوں کے سامنے ماں، باپ ، بہن اور ڈرائیور کو گولیاں مار دیں تھیں۔ کار میں سوار فیملی لاہور سے بورے والا شادی میں جارہی تھی۔

I'm from Sahiwal brother and know about ground reality. CTD police ka hi wing hy or ye alag nahi hy. Bachon ka bayan hy k police walon ne paisy mangy thy or phr maar dia. Phly CTD ka bayan tha k ye aghwakar hain or bachon ko bazyab krwaya hy or ab terrorist bna dia?
Dear, If u are from Sahiwal, This doesn't mean that u r completely aware of the institutional Structure if Departments, CTD is not police Department, its separate department, as evident from ita name, N second, Lets wait for the report, who were they, what were circumstances, bcz CTD is not THAANA force after all

very tragic incident. its a terrorist act . we the people of Pakistan condemn it

ساہیوال میں ہونے واقعے کی ابتدائی پوسٹ مارٹم رپورٹ آ گئی ہے جس کے مطابق کار ڈرائیور ذیشان کو 10 گولیاں ماری گئیں۔

رپورٹ کے مطابق 13 سالہ بچی اریبہ کو 6 گولیاں لگیں جبکہ والدہ نبیلہ بی بی کو 4 اور والد خلیل کو13 گولیاں لگیں۔

ساہیوال میں مبینہ مقابلے میں مارے گئے افراد کے لواحقین صدمے سے نڈھال ہیں۔

ڈرائیور ذیشان کے محلے دار اسے دہشت گرد ماننے کو تیار نہیں۔ اہل محلہ کا کہنا ہے کہ اس کے والد کا انتقال ہو چکا اور والدہ معذور ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ روز ساہیوال میں سی ٹی ڈی نے فائرنگ کرکے 3چھوٹے بچوں کے سامنے ماں، باپ ، بہن اور ڈرائیور کو گولیاں مار دیں تھیں۔ کار میں سوار فیملی لاہور سے بورے والا شادی میں جارہی تھی۔
This is how terrorists are born....when you spill innocent blood be ready to face the backlash in the form of suicide bombings

Sir kindly switch on your TV and watch news 2ndly I'm from Sahiwal or wo bachon k parents thy
So? What are implying here? Terrorists or most wanted crominals don't have children? Like, I do know who were they, but still I am not getting you,

Dear, If u are from Sahiwal, This doesn't mean that u r completely aware of the institutional Structure if Departments, CTD is not police Department, its separate department, as evident from ita name, N second, Lets wait for the report, who were they, what were circumstances, bcz CTD is not THAANA force after all
Sir you saying right but my cousin from Arifwala also part of CTD some time back but in 2017 he transferred back to Elite Force after 2 years posting.

So? What are implying here? Terrorists or most wanted crominals don't have children? Like, I do know who were they, but still I am not getting you,
Sir bilkul children hoty hain but problem ye hy k CTD ki 1St statement thi k unho ne children abductors ko mara hy or bachon ko bazyab krwaya hy per wo unky bachy thy me ye khna chah rha hn

Also CTD 80% based on Elite Force personnels specially in Sahiwal yahan Elite Foce k jawan hi CTD me hoty hain Lahore ka I don't know

Sir you saying right but my cousin from Arifwala also part of CTD some time back but in 2017 he transferred back to Elite Force after 2 years posting.

Sir bilkul children hoty hain but problem ye hy k CTD ki 1St statement thi k unho ne children abductors ko mara hy or bachon ko bazyab krwaya hy per wo unky bachy thy me ye khna chah rha hn

Also CTD 80% based on Elite Force personnels specially in Sahiwal yahan Elite Foce k jawan hi CTD me hoty hain Lahore ka I don't know
O mery bholy bhai, U r giving answers urself, CTD is a department, Having people from Elite, bcz ELITE is not normal police, rather elite is deployed in Thanas to support counter terrorism operations, just Liek ATS, its all about functions of a department,

N second thing, they themselves cclearly stated that they were SUSPECTED to be ABDUCTERS, but they were high profile criminal, Now the context can be build up, but not contradictory so far, CTD acts on the MUKHBARI thingys,

@Talha Asif , I am getting what you are saying, and You may be right too, I am just being more reluctant to take any side on the basis of media reports, Bcz state of media affairs is as pathetic as Punjab Police, Or even worse at times

یہ "نیشنل ایکشن پلان" کے ناجائز استعمال کا خمیازہ ہے۔

There is little doubt...who is guy name molvi sitting in his car ....informer told CTD about that guy.. Zeeshan Javed name identified... but its excessive force.

Back
Top Bottom