What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

This is a perfect opportunity.

Blame every incident every happened on this family. They invited Kulbashan Yadev and killed Sami ul Haq and also they were responsible for hike in tomato prices.

Zulm karoge to anay wala waqt tumse zyada zalim hoga.

There is a justified anger in people on very wide scale on this operation but its not meant they are anti state or want to create instability, they are patriotic but some political elements specially in opposition parties try to use this incident for there political agenda that's unfair and truly anti state.
Anger is justified because of the crude way Punjab Police deals with things. To point fingers at the CM is useless, they said what Punjab Police told them.

What's the background of the men on the ground team? Army or not?
Intel has proven one of them was a terrorist; JIT will soon reveal that.
Well if the operation was at midnight...instead of mid day.....and no witnesses around....the remaining childrens would be shot and decleared DAESH....THE BOGGY MAN CREATED..FUNDED.AND ARMED BY UNCLE SAM.....
Every incident gets coloured in daesh paint....
No one questions....???case closed..
1000s have been killed all over the pakistan like this.......
The best black tool for any security agncy

The real Heart of Punjab is Lahore, where in broad daylight 15 people were gunned down, by orders of CM of Punjab. Nothing happened.
I suggest you stop this Witch Hunt of CTD, this incident in no way demerits the countless success they've had. (Success under PML-N rule I may add)

In big cities like Lahore and Rawalpindi CTD have some good and direct hiring in CTD but in small cities like Sahiwal and other there are 99% CTD based on Elite Force transfers and they only trained for high security prison protection, vip movements and coal power plant Qadirabad thats why there is too many political interference in CTD Sahiwal and small cities and no proper training to operate these operations

Anger is justified because of the crude way Punjab Police deals with things. To point fingers at the CM is useless, they said what Punjab Police told them.
No one blames CM/PM even Intel except some political elements. Verification and conduction all depends on ground team but they failed to operate.
In political leadership Minister of law Raja Basharat failed to react according to situation and made situation worse and terrible for govt

Last edited:
Well if the operation was at midnight...instead of mid day.....and no witnesses around....the remaining childrens would be shot and decleared DAESH....THE BOGGY MAN CREATED..FUNDED.AND ARMED BY UNCLE SAM.....
Every incident gets coloured in daesh paint....
No one questions....???case closed..
1000s have been killed all over the pakistan like this.......
The best black tool for any security agncy
But did that happen? No? Worse things have happened on middays. And please stop your agenda peddling over dead people, this is not the time for this.
In big cities like Lahore and Rawalpindi CTD have some good and direct hiring in CTD but in small cities like Sahiwal and other there are 99% CTD based on Elite Force transfers and they only trained for high security prison protection, vip movements and coal power plant Qadirabad thats why there is too many political interference in CTD Sahiwal and small cities and no proper training to operate these operations

No one blames CM/PM even Intel except some political elements. Verification and conduction all depends on ground team but they failed to operate.
Then ground team will be punished, I'm sure of that. If not, there will be real outcry then.

The real Heart of Punjab is Lahore, where in broad daylight 15 people were gunned down, by orders of CM of Punjab. Nothing happened.
I suggest you stop this Witch Hunt of CTD, this incident in no way demerits the countless success they've had. (Success under PML-N rule I may add)

15 people were gunned down, by orders of CM of Punjab.... Shehbaz Sharif ?

4 people are gunned down, by orders of CM of Punjab.... Sardar Usman Buzdar

History Repeats itself...

I and my family were big supporters of IK, but now i think we gave vote to DK

But did that happen? No? Worse things have happened on middays. And please stop your agenda peddling over dead people, this is not the time for this.

Then ground team will be punished, I'm sure of that. If not, there will be real outcry then.
InshaAllah.
Problem is this People of Pakistan is too emotional and always in hurry, voters of IK have very high hopes with him because no other option Pakistan have but system wants some time for results

There is no evidence of any political involvement in this case unlike model Town. Most probably ground operations team culprit of this incident and they all already arrested and there high officials suspended

Funnily Buzdar didn't order the killings, but Shehbaz did, and wait till Abid Boxer opens his box of secrets. And let's not forget Rana Sanaullah. Drawing comparisons between Buzdar and Shehbaz is like comparing Nightingale with Hitler.

I have a question, whom will you and your family give your vote to on the next elections?

A typical day for Pakistani Police really, kill innocent people and then claim they killed some ''hardcore'' terrorist, collect reward. That PPP stooge Rao Anwar killed hundreds of innocent people in Karachi by using the same method. He's still free so nothing will happen to these scum bags who have destroyed an innocent family.

There is no price for a human life.A law should be passed which restricts the relatives to forgive the perpetrators by receiving money from them.Or else the writ of the state if difficult to establish because will always think they can get away from a murder by offering money.
These CTD criminals are offering money to the family , a hefty sum of Rs 2 crore .The money offer should be rejected and the criminals should be hanged in public as a symbolic value because when an ordinary citizen commit a crime it,s just a crime but when a law enforcement commit crime which is supposed to protect citizens of the state ,they hurt the trust people had in them.Hence they are bigger criminals.
Finally they threw children in the police van like animals after killing their parents in front of them ,they did not show any mercy even to a 7 year old little girl.Such people deserve no mercy.

They didn't hit the wrong guy.

They just screwed up with too many civilians killed.
They have no training for these operations and also political appointments in Police and CTD ruined this department but not all teams equal, some have good operators mostly in Lahore and Rawalpindi or big cities but in small cities there is no proper training for specially these type of operations where chances of innocent live high and mostly they transferred from Elite Force to CTD on political relat for good scale and high pays. Also in this operation no strategy seen no signal for stopping because eyewitnesses interview on the record and toll Plaza only 200 meter. They made blunder by opening fire on car and when they realized about there blunder ghey again fired on car after removing childrens. After this blunder they shifted there statements again and again and this a basic reason for all mess created by them. Ground team responsible for death on 3 innocent lives with 1 suspect and they deserve punishment, if they accept responsibility in starting without making false statements then maybe situation give some relief to them but now they not deserve any relief

Last edited:

by tomarrow you will see some mocked up photos of soo called terrorist zeeshan------
which by now have been shared with some paid journalists--------it will be out tomarrow--------
now why is govt spreading this????

if you have a chance to read leon panetta book( worth fights)---------- where they killed baitullah mashud----- u will learn that even americians following SOP-----------

baitullah was with his 2d wife sleeping on rooftop of his father in laws house even by a drone - everyone was un hurt by presion missile----------- where every thing might have oblirated to ashes=

but no- sir------------- here there were no - SOP==== keep in mind this was a targeted operation------every aspect must have been discussed--------( i have no doubt ctd is full of incompetence from top to bottom)

there is realy no - merit ------------in pakistan...

n0- one is talking about the 3 daesh hudini.s who miraclessly disappered on CD-70...

I DOUBT IF THEY REALY EXISTED--------

JAB POLICE 1 CHOOR KO PAKARITY HY------------- TU SARY ZILLAY KEH CRIMES USS PAR DAAL DETY HY--------AND OFFCOURSE HE CANT DENY--------------- CAS HE HIS DEAD...

IT-- WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL TO ADMITT-------------- THAT CTD------- MAKE A GRAVE MISTAKE-----THE INTEL-----AUTHANTICATION OF INTEL- RELAY OF INTEL--- INTERCEPTION--AND APREHENSION-------- ..........BUT NO- WE MADE 1 MESS...........NOW COVERING IT -- WE MAKE A BIGGER MESS-------

by tomarrow you will see some mocked up photos of soo called terrorist zeeshan------
which by now have been shared with some paid journalists--------it will be out tomarrow--------
now why is govt spreading this????

if you have a chance to read leon panetta book( worth fights)---------- where they killed baitullah mashud----- u will learn that even americians following SOP-----------

baitullah was with his 2d wife sleeping on rooftop of his father in laws house even by a drone - everyone was un hurt by presion missile----------- where every thing might have oblirated to ashes=

but no- sir------------- here there were no - SOP==== keep in mind this was a targeted operation------every aspect must have been discussed--------( i have no doubt ctd is full of incompetence from top to bottom)

there is realy no - merit ------------in pakistan...

n0- one is talking about the 3 daesh hudini.s who miraclessly disappered on CD-70...

I DOUBT IF THEY REALY EXISTED--------

JAB POLICE 1 CHOOR KO PAKARITY HY------------- TU SARY ZILLAY KEH CRIMES USS PAR DAAL DETY HY--------AND OFFCOURSE HE CANT DENY--------------- CAS HE HIS DEAD...

IT-- WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL TO ADMITT-------------- THAT CTD------- MAKE A GRAVE MISTAKE-----THE INTEL-----AUTHANTICATION OF INTEL- RELAY OF INTEL--- INTERCEPTION--AND APREHENSION-------- ..........BUT NO- WE MADE 1 MESS...........NOW COVERING IT -- WE MAKE A BIGGER MESS-------
Then go tell them that.

Back
Top Bottom