What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

In this case yes but the real culprit is the one who ordered this encounter. He wanted them dead from the very beginning. No trial, no due process, just itching for their fatal demise
Yes and we want death penalty for both

CTD was created by Sharifs under 18th ammendment to basically stop ISI from doing its job.
Sharifon ne koi kaam acha kia ho tb hy

CTD was created by Sharifs under 18th ammendment to basically stop ISI from doing its job.
I have No family relationships with the victim's but this incident deeply hurt me, why the innocent was killed.

Why senior officers allow this, if this is allowed then why Pakistan doing operations against terrorism. **** Nawaz , he has lived his life, he is No more. **** Political Parties in Pakistan, just focus on peoples.

Why ISI stopping the daily bomb blast in which these so called CTD personal, agencies & gov officers remains save & come back to their home safely.

Big Shame. Just imagine. Why my army soldier facing bullets to counter terrorism.

Elimination of ISI is straightly the elimination of Pakistan.

I wanna know the motive behind this cold blooded murder.. surely someone has some thought or reason why they wanted this family dead. And as for the officers and their superiors who gave the orders, latkaoo salloon ko bc

to get attenstion away frommm JIT of model town-----------

now OPPOSITION PML-N/PPP WILL DEMAND SAME FROM PTI-------

SAME INCIDENT WAS CREATED IN SIHEWAL LIKE MODEL TOWN--

how come FIR-------------------- AGAINST 16 UNKNOWN?

NOBODY KNOWS WHO THESE CTD --- HYENA,S WERE?????

PAKISTAN IS WORST THEN SOMALIA/ SIERRA LEONE/ WHEN COMPAIRED WITH THERE POLICE OR CTD-

Ager insaaf nahi milta is case me or death penalty nahi di jati CTD officials ko to mera nahi khyal k me dobara kbi b PTI or Imran Khan ko vote de paon. Ye test case hy unka or ager is me hi nakam to phr Allah Hafiz

Ager insaaf nahi milta is case me or death penalty nahi di jati CTD officials ko to mera nahi khyal k me dobara kbi b PTI or Imran Khan ko vote de paon. Ye test case hy unka or ager is me hi nakam to phr Allah Hafiz
YOU VOTE OR NOT------------- WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE

SOME ONE WILL VOTE ON YOUR PLACE--- AWAAM IS MADE CHUTIAY EVERY TIME--

THEN SOME SPECIAL GUY WILL COUNT 1+1= 11 VOTES

THE DARK HORSE WINS------

AWAAM KEEP SUFFERING----------AZAAB KEEP COMING---

ان سب سی ٹی ڈی اہلکاروں کو جو ملوث ھے

سرے عام چوک مے کرین سے پھانسی دی جائے اور یہ ویڈیو لائیو چلائی جائے تاکہ انصاف پورا ھو

اور جہاں انصاف نہیں ھوتا وہاں خون بہت بہتا ھے

Last edited:
Am sorry i dont have any hope that the personnel responsible for this will be punished....jis tareeqay se narrative build kiya jaa raha hai k jee Zeeshan was working for Daesh and suicide jackets along with other arms have been recovered from his possession it seems k the high ups are trying to justify this cold blooded murder....

whoever was involved in it will be given the benefit of the doubt and will go scot free...aaj tak aisay hi hota aaya hai aur aagay bhi aisa hi hoga

Zeeshan was most likely the terrorist. The issue is not Zeeshan the issue is Police needs to be trained for these situations in every other country first tires are puncher and than when car stops it's surrounded Snipers are deployed and than you give chance for them to surrender. And you use every mean to make sure that happens.

Zeeshan was most likely the terrorist??????????? JUST BECAUSE A SOURCE IN CTD THOUGHT HE IS?

is this realy the SOP OF CTD/ in case of aprhending terrorists?

the alleged car was crashed to the highway rail-- by a long chase--------- witness (young boy)

said that his father pleaded ctd -to take some money and let us go---------so at that time everyone was talking to terrorists in the car--

so ctd was trying to make a deal? which went wrong?

shots fired by CTD----

then the alleged car was checked who got shot??

then the 3 childrens were taken out---- 1 boy/ 2 girls

rushed to a nearby dala of ctd------------- ( and why did CTD guys to leave the 3 childrens on a petrol station)....????? the go back shoot some more bullets -- mother of child got hit 12 bullets------------ wow---

......................the car was identified on a cctv of safe city lahore---------

the police see the snap shot --- but only front shows======= 2 men

the other intel was that a lot of ammunition was stored at house zeeshan...

so the operation was not cleared -because of people living around the house-------

ctd was afraid - taht the terrorists might explode the house so many death will occur

so they followed the car on highway-------------- stopped-------

didnt identfy the occupents--------

rather assumed every one is terrorist------( maybe if zeeshan was daesh-------then why not try to bring him alive------------and get a load of intel from him?

but all this is cover up------------

no- one was a terrorist in this alleged car

so a rampage occured-----------

now---------- its all toota maina kahani------------

--------no - one- wil- take blame-------

----Rebellion has its roots in government's indifference and incompetence..

------

ان سب سی ٹی ڈی اہلکاروں کو جو ملوث ھے

سرے عام چوک مے کرین سے پھانسی دی جائے اور یہ ویڈیو لائیو چلائی جائے تاکہ انصاف پورہ ھو

اور جہاں انصاف نہیں ھوتا وہاں خون بہت بہتا ھے
kyun bhai kia hoa, phansi kyun? system ka kasur hai banday ka nhn

Am sorry i dont have any hope that the personnel responsible for this will be punished....jis tareeqay se narrative build kiya jaa raha hai k jee Zeeshan was working for Daesh and suicide jackets along with other arms have been recovered from his possession it seems k the high ups are trying to justify this cold blooded murder....

exactly---------

its not the 1st

incident

neither
will
it be the last

pakistani awaam is dead from inside - they dont want to stand for their right----nor fight for justice---

khoon sasta---------------- bread mehghi--------

exactly---------

its not the 1st

incident

neither
will
it be the last

pakistani awaam is dead from inside - they dont want to stand for their right----nor fight for justice---

khoon sasta---------------- bread mehghi--------
Kuch nai hoga yaar....Aisay hi system chalta aaraha hai aur aisay hi aagay chalaygaa.....Bas dua ye karo k Allah Muaf karay hum logon main se kisi k saath aisa naa ho jaye...

Waah Sir kya logic hai...ek puri family ko maar diya gaya aur ye justification hai k system ka kasoor hai...
that CTD trooper is same age as you and me...in his 20s, fresh graduate who went under training......he was molded by the system the way it wanted it be.....if i am taught to carry a Gun with round chambered and flaunt it around, an accidental discharge in that case will not be on me, because no one taught me Safety Precautions to be taken with the gun.....those guys were taught to shoot that way and they did, why punish them for someone else's mistake?

does it make sense to you now?

Back
Top Bottom