What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

I have checked from reliable sources.

Zeeshan was affiliated with Shahid Jabbar and Abdul Rehman Tashkeel of ISIS/KP. It was a highly dangerous kidnapping, murder ring. These guys killed an agency officer in Multan. Their names are in the red book.

The problem is the death of civilians.

Even if zeeshan belonged to ISIS, intelligence officers could have taken him down when he was alone, if they knew his home, the car he was driving etc etc, why didn't they wait for a more suitable time to take him down?

Secondly, as per the child survivor, Mr. Khaleel and CTD offcials had a conversation in which mercy was begged by him, thus clearly suggesting that CTD had become aware of presence of civilians with zeeshan, still they opted to blindly shoot at the car in which zeeshan wasn't even carrying any weapons

Thirdly, under what protocol were the dead terrorists (as per CTD) were left at the crime scene instead of securing the place carrying out forensic analysis?

Fourthly, under what SOP were kids given a ride to random places and then left at a random petrol station?

EVEN IF ZEESHAN WAS ISIS, THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TAKE OUT TERRORISTS!

Zeeshan was affiliated with Shahid Jabbar and Abdul Rehman Tashkeel of ISIS/KP. It was a highly dangerous kidnapping, murder ring. These guys killed an agency officer in Multan. Their names are in the red book.

Sir CTD only showing red book page of socalled 3 running terrorists but not Zeeshan. 4th changed statement from CTD.

Kya khyal hy apka jo masoom Mary is me unki families pr kya effects hn gy isky??? 1 k pichy aye ap 3 ko sath maar gye or baaf me cover up krny try? apne kitny logo ko is k through terrorists bna dia?? Kya unki family kabi b ab police or govt pr yaqeen kr paye gi? 1 family or ilaqy me kithy thousands log is se effect hwe kya ab wo kbi b state pr yaqeen kr payen gy ya unky zehan me pyar baki rhy ga country k liye?

1 wrong operation 1000 logon k mind me negative effect krta hy koi pyar nahi dalta is se country ka. Koi b justification is massacre k liye qabil e qabool nahi kisi b tarhan nahi

Just want to know why FIR launched against unknown CTD officials why not names put in FIR
CTD officials or special branch officials have their identities concealed from the public.

CTD officials or special branch officials have their identities concealed from the public.
Even if those guys were terrorists they way they conducted the operation and killed woman and an underage child is seriously disturbing. Just something doesn't feel right about this. I mean why would they do that.?

I am deeply sadened by this. I never thought police or any pakistani law enforcement institute can do such inhuman things..

A women, a teenage girl and father killed, while 3 children survive... ?

3 terrorists escaped? That is a suzuki alto mini car, it can house 4 adults or 5 max without counting children and tge teenage girl.

I think CTD guys fired upon a wrong vehicle.. Lets see what the investigation report says. Even if they were isis or most dangerous criminals innocent children and adults matter the most.. The opperation could be done maturely and quietly when there was less risk of collateral damage...

CTD guys if found incompetant should be made an example for each brute force institution/agency in pakistan.

Innocent human lives matter the most. U are orotecting them POLICE.

Gujranwala hit is against ISIS.

Sahiwal: Driver, Zeeshan was ISIS.

That's what CTD is saying now.
So, they also killed 3 others as token of good will.

Zeeshan was affiliated with Shahid Jabbar and Abdul Rehman Tashkeel of ISIS/KP.
That never allows shoot at sight, that too without any resistance.

Suwar ki ulaad poori Punjab police.... this is what 30 years of suwar (Sharif) worship does to you. Heads need to roll if IK wants his voter base to stay with him.

Passions are high but this is highly off the mark . There are many tender hearted and honest officers in the pp . There was this sho who was found requesting a factory owner to give him zakat money so he could marry off his daughter.

As a big chunk of his pay gets wasted in solving criminal cases under his jurisdiction.

FIR registered

Zeeshan is marked dead in the FIR.

IMG-20190120-WA0030.jpg

ساہیوال واقعہ کارخ موڑنے کیلئے سی ٹی ڈی نے دواورنوجوان مشکوک مقابلے میں مار دئیے
Syed Waseem Abbas جنوری 20, 2019

گوجرانوالا(نیوزڈیسک) پولیس کے محکمہ انسداد دہشت گردی (سی ٹی ڈی) نے ایک اور مبینہ مقابلے میں دو نوجوانوں کو فائرنگ کرکے قتل کردیا۔

ساہیوال میں مشکوک پولیس مقابلے میں 4 شہریوں کے قتل کا معاملہ ابھی ختم نہیں ہوا کہ سی ٹی ڈی نے گوجرانوالہ میں بھی مقابلے میں دو نوجوان قتل کردیے۔ پیٹی بھائیوں کو بچانے کیلئے سی ٹی ڈی نے نیا حربہ اختیار کرتے ہوئے دونوں نوجوانوں کو ساہیوال واقعے میں مرنے والے ذیشان کا ساتھی قرار دے دیا۔

سی ٹی ڈی کے مطابق گوجرانوالہ میں ہلاک مبینہ دہشتگردوں نے لاہور میں ذیشان کے گھر میں پناہ لے رکھی تھی جو ذیشان کے مرنے کی خبر سن کر وہاں سے فرار ہوئے۔ لیکن حساس اداروں نے ان کا سراغ لگایا جس کے بعد وہ مقابلے میں مارے گئے اور انہوں نے خودکش جیکٹس بھی پہن رکھی تھیں۔

سی ٹی ڈی کا کہنا ہے کہ خلیل کی فیملی کو ذیشان سے متعلق کچھ معلوم نہیں تھا اور ذیشان کا مقصد متاثرہ فیملی کی مدد سے دھماکہ خیز مواد خانیوالتھا
نچانا تھا

Another encounter??? I strongly doubt there are some big govt or police officials involved this massacre and now they divert attention and use these tactics to hide there criminal involvement

Sir this is 4th changed statement now and again there is no evidence of terrorist activity against them yet

Zeeshan was most likely the terrorist. The issue is not Zeeshan the issue is Police needs to be trained for these situations in every other country first tires are puncher and than when car stops it's surrounded Snipers are deployed and than you give chance for them to surrender. And you use every mean to make sure that happens.

سی ٹی ڈی کو آئی ایس آئی کے انڈر کر دینا چاھیے کیوں کے دھشتگرد پکڑنا ان کے بس کی بات نہیں یہ حرام خور رشوت لے کے ھر کام کرتے ھیں

کبھی کینیڈا امریکہ کی پولیس دیکھ لیں یہ کرپٹ ٹولا صرف گن پکڑ کے ٹک ٹوک پے صرف ایکٹینگ کر سکتے ھیں اور ڈیش ڈرامہ کر سکتے ھیں

یہ سیکیورٹی ایجنسیاں ھی ان کو بچا رھی ھیں ورنہ ان کو دھشتگرد گھروں مے گھس کے ٹک ٹوک کھلا کے جائیں۔

ان کو شرم آنی چاھیے کے ان کے بچے روڈ پے گھومتے ھیں ایسا نہ ھو کل کسی بم بلاسٹ مے آئی جی، کسی ایجنسی کے بڑے کے بچوں کا قیمہ ملے

اس دھشتگردی کو روکو ورنہ ترقی پانے کے لیے تیار ھو جاؤ

Zeeshan was most likely the terrorist. The issue is not Zeeshan the issue is Police needs to be trained for these situations in every other country first tires are puncher and than when car stops it's surrounded Snipers are deployed and than you give chance for them to surrender. And you use every mean to make sure that happens.

The kid who survived told the media before any of his relatives approached him, that his father pleaded to those sons of guns to take money and don't hurt him.

His statement is sufficient enough to prove the fact that those hyenas in uniform had all the necessary time to contemplate about their actions.

The kid who survived told the media before any of his relatives approached him, that his father pleaded to those sons of guns to take money and don't hurt him.

His statement is sufficient enough to prove the fact that those hyenas in uniform had all the necessary time to contemplate about their actions.
They should be punished. But in long run Body Cameras need to be introduced as well as Police needs to be trained in hostage rescue situations.

So to kill a one terrorist "they" killed whole family …….. Even after knowing that those are innocent civilians and they just rented the car …………….. Those 16 persons , their officer in-charge deserve no mercy …….. Hang them ……. make them example so our "guys" don't become butchers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
This is massacre ………….. We are not USA or Europe where uniform guy can kill any one and go free...…..

Back
Top Bottom