What's new

Sahara India keen to come in 'a big way

I already mentioned about Biman a state owned company. But they had to wait 10 years to get govt nod despite a government owned company.
I have nothing against a Indian company. I will object even if it were a BD company.

It was Boing a foreign country that asked Biman to get Sovereign Guarantee to ensure that the sale made to Biman will be covered by Bangladesh government....and it was signed even though after 10 years ,...but it was signed because it was a transaction of national importance.... if Bangladesh government feels that the projects that Sahara would do are of National importance then they would go ahead and sign a Sovereign Guarantee...no matter how much right wingers cry and shout.

I'd not comment on millions of illegal Bangladeshis in West Bengal.

Oh well I just did! :lol:

Apperantly one of those Illegal/Immigrant Bangladeshi was the founder
of Sahara group. :/ Indians should rather bend over for the stuffs they go from us...

India never had the second fastest growing economy in the world in recent, modern recorded history of national accounts.
Qatar's GDP growth last year was around 20% or higher, same for Macau.
China's economic growth is also higher than India's (it has been this way for many decades).
There are at least a dozen other countries with higher GDP growth rates than India.
It's just that Indians and "Americans in the media" make more noise about India than many other countries.

Literally you are right. But those are tiny economy and despite Afhganistan posted 20% growth rate yet China is considered the fastest growing economy in the world all along. Its not only % terms but the volume of economic improvement counts.

of Sahara group. :/ Indians should rather bend over for the stuffs they go from us...

Dnt forget .... LaBong is also a product of illegal Bangladeshi... I am just wondering from his dialect whether other fellow Indian consider him illegal Bangladeshi or not!!! After all they detect illegal Bangladeshi by their dialect!!!

Ya his mom wants this investment to go through. I would rather ask his mom to build a mansion in Bikrampur and move back here instead of asking for a sovereign guarantee. too bad.

Wrong ...he was born in 1948 in Bihar .... India
Subrata Roy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is but his parents not.

and i thought only pakistanis are stupid enough to live with illusion of muslim brotherhood and ummah

May be the brotherhood is not reflected among goverments of muslim states but the common
people still values the brotherhood and every year that brotherhood is reflected in Mecca.

lol those who moved before partition are legal citizen of India, I'm talking about the pole vaulters. ;)

Dnt forget .... LaBong is also a product of illegal Bangladeshi... I am just wondering from his dialect whether other fellow Indian consider him illegal Bangladeshi or not!!! After all they detect illegal Bangladeshi by their dialect!!!

That wasn't needed Sami, there are many members in PDF with roots from this soil.

That wasn't needed Sami, there are many members in PDF with roots from this soil.

I know man... but isnt it true they count only the muslims as illegal migrants those who went there long ago or staying there for centuries!!!

When was Bangladesh Created.....1971.....So Subroto Rao's parents were Migrant Pakistanis instead of Bangladeshis....Stop twisting history to suit your argument

I was not twisitng anything. Talk to Mr. Roy. He is making up all the stories to get the sovereign guarantee. Heheheheh

Brotherly Muslim investment...really...how many such countries have invested in Bangladesh when previous anti India governments were in power.....

Foreign Direct Investment in Bangladesh

India invested ten times then Pakistan in FY11... this will grow this year and in future.

Saudi Arabia $478.652 million
India $8.451 million

Your shinning india pales in comparison to KSA and what is there for PAK to invest in an unfriendly
awami stooge run BD.BTW why do you indians get irked so much when the term "brotherhood" and
"ummah" comes in. What is the problem of you bharati idiots? :confused:

lol those who moved before partition are legal citizen of India, I'm talking about the pole vaulters. ;)

Very funny!!! No one needs to go to India by pole vaulting... as BSF is in their pockets. Just put some money in their mouth n do what ever you want...

N not likely the explanation that you have given for Indian citizenship. Most of the Bengali muslims are living their for centuries but still treated as illegal migrants by some radical hindu groups.

Very funny!!! No one needs to go to India by pole vaulting... as BSF is in their pockets. Just put some money in their mouth n do what ever you want...

N not likely the explanation that you have given for Indian citizenship. Most of the Bengali muslims are living their for centuries but still treated as illegal migrants by some radical hindu groups.

Captain Bhai why are you replying to that troll. He is trying to divert the topic. The illegal migrant myth is already busted many
times in PDF , so let them scream all they want.

Back
Top Bottom