What's new

Sahara India keen to come in 'a big way

Very funny!!! No one needs to go to India by pole vaulting... as BSF is in their pockets. Just put some money in their mouth n do what ever you want...

N not likely the explanation that you have given for Indian citizenship. Most of the Bengali muslims are living their for centuries but still treated as illegal migrants by some radical hindu groups.

Anyone who moved to India before 1951 are Indian citizen according to the constitution of Govt of India.

Anyway I'd not comment on your personal account. Indian Bengali Muslims in West Bengal would take offence if anyone call them Bangladeshi, legal or not and so would Bengali Hindus.

Captain Bhai why are you replying to that troll. He is trying to divert the topic. The illegal migrant myth is already busted many
times in PDF , so let them scream all they want.

lol the topic was discussed to death in this very forum and thread starter actively participated in that discussion. Bangladeshis are jobless and create value less thread to troll on.

Sovereign Guarantees have poor track records.
Case and point is water utilty work done in Bolivia.

Huge cost overun, and ofcourse lack of risk brings in a sense of cavalierness.

Saudi Arabia $478.652 million
India $8.451 million
Your shinning india pales in comparison to KSA and what is there for PAK to invest in an unfriendly
awami stooge run BD.BTW why do you indians get irked so much when the term "brotherhood" and
"ummah" comes in. What is the problem of you bharati idiots? :confused:
All these numbers are changing....

Ummah ..the utopean idea is a South Asian Phenomenon only... go to gulf countries no one gives a damn to your ummah theory ...damn they don't even consider South Asian Muslims as their equals...

Here are some recent reports for your idiotic Bengali mind...

Bangladesh expects $7-9 billion investment by Indian power companies - Economic Times
Bangladesh invites Indian investments
Indian investments in Bangladesh stand at Rs 3,000 crore - The Times of India
India firms to invest $3.5 bln in Bangladesh - minister | Reuters

Ummah ..the utopean idea is a South Asian Phenomenon only... go to gulf countries no one gives a damn to your ummah theory ...damn they don't even consider South Asian Muslims as their equals...

Bangladesh expects $7-9 billion investment by Indian power companies - Economic Times

When the investment will hapopen then talk about it.... Indians talk more then doing stuff. Even if Indian companies will invest because it Bangladesh is a place where people can get a healthy profit. This is not charity. Currently Bangladesh is lack of better infrastructure specially roads and bridges and electricity problem. In the coming years when it will be resolved you will see investment from every direction will come, not only from India. Better always talk about present scenario. You never know how much middle eastern government can invest when they have 2 trillion dollar or more at their sovereign wealth fund which is mostly sitting idle.

When the investment will hapopen then talk about it.... Indians talk more then doing stuff. Even if Indian companies will invest because it Bangladesh is a place where people can get a healthy profit. This is not charity. Currently Bangladesh is lack of better infrastructure specially roads and bridges and electricity problem. In the coming years when it will be resolved you will see investment from every direction will come, not only from India. Better always talk about present scenario. You never know how much middle eastern government can invest when they have 2 trillion dollar or more at their sovereign wealth fund which is mostly sitting idle.

Yes talk about present scenario..... and as per present scenario.....Bangladesh needs investment and Skills from all over the world to put together a solid infrastructure all around the country and thats' true for almost all Subcontinent countries.. and every country needs FDI here... and every country invests in other country... that's a global norm..but for some reason Bangladeshis see Indian companies investing in Bangladesh as an act of charity by India .....and feel offended by it...On one hand we have Pakistan and India talking about investing into each other's economies India to allow investment from Pakistan, open border post - Arab News ..and here we have Bangladeshis who for some reason don't want this mutual investment happening ...no matter if its of mutual benefit...but if its from India you are going to hate it.

Talking about Arab world....read this and see for yourself if Bangladesh even figures some where in Arab Global investment strategy: http://www.managementthinking.eiu.c... Trade and Investment Web 22 MARCH 2011-1.pdf

it will be devastating if Sahara gets to make cities around dhaka. It is not wise to give a away so much land in foreign hand with also their sovereignty.

I still think this deal is a pipe dream. Sahara is using this rumor to inflate the share prices of the company. 16 bllion of soveregn guarantee will sky rocket sahara's share prices. Bangladesh has problems bulding padma bridge as it is and lot of other things are necessary already. Over the summer i will look into the deal, ask around some few folks, if this deal has any amount of truth in it, I will buy some nice amount of Sahara shares. Since my country is going to get looted.....why not make some money out of it?:lol:

Shows your BJP and RSS minded akhand bharat ideology. India currently is having a very
strong relation with BAL not BD and this so called investment have yet to materialize. Indian
investment is a form of looting and during the previous BNP era your TATA steel wanted free
gas and TAX holiday on top of it to set up a steel plant here. We don't need this kind of
investments by Dacoits.

Comming back to your Ummah allergy, I don't give a damn about what some moron arab shiek
treats us Bangladeshis. We common muslims have a strong brotherly bond which is not
reflected in the activities of muslims goverments and this brotherhood is reflected in Mecca
every year.
But I don't expect a islamohobic indian to understand that. As muslims we know
more about arab behavior than some RSS minded Hindu indian.

Shows your BJP and RSS minded akhand bharat ideology.
Whatever....not even worth replying to ...

India currently is having a very strong relation with BAL not BD
And you are a BNP toot....tooting BNP anti India propaganda all over the internet....Got it ...thank you.

this so called investment have yet to materialize
It would be good for people from both countries if that happens....

Indian investment is a form of looting and during the previous BNP era your TATA steel wanted freegas and TAX holiday on top of it to set up a steel plant here. We don't need this kind of investments by Dacoits.
When was the last time any Indian company looted Bangladesh in the name of investment.

Coming back to your Ummah allergy, I don't give a damn about what some moron arab shiek treats us Bangladeshis.
But you still want investment from them.... right.....and you want to go to their country to make money and remit it home.....

We common muslims have a strong brotherly bond which is not reflected in the activities of muslims goverments and this brotherhood is reflected in Mecca every year.
Where there is a separate arrangement for GCC passport holders and others are treated as others....

But I don't expect a islamohobic indian to understand that. As muslims we know more about arab behavior than some RSS minded Hindu indian.
Its you who is labeling me islamophobic...this exposes your phobias to everything that does not suit your right wing ideology.

Whatever....not even worth replying to ...

And you are a BNP toot....tooting BNP anti India propaganda all over the internet....Got it ...thank you.

It would be good for people from both countries if that happens....

When was the last time any Indian company looted Bangladesh in the name of investment.

But you still want investment from the right.....and you want to go to their country to make money and remit it home.....

Where there is a separate arrangement for GCC passport holders and others are treated as others....

Its you who is labeling me islamophobic...this exposes your phobias to everything that does not suit your right wing ideology.

Listen idiot I am not right/left wing because I am a muslims and muslims don't have any wings or classes. What's your problem
if we talk about Muslims unity? Why does it irks you so much?:confused: GCC countries are a major source of remittence and
and these BD migrants to GCC contributes greatly to our economy. GCC is ruled by arab shieks who are not necessarily muslims
and whenever any kind of natural disaster takes place , its KSA and GCC that comes to the rescue.

As I said before, most indian investment is a form of looting like the attempted looting by your TATA steel. We don't want
this kind of looting in our country. The way your airtel is doing business here is well known.

Listen idiot
There was no need for this....I know you are losing patience....so go and take some rest

I am not right/left wing because I am a muslims and muslims don't have any wings or classes.
Whatever.....

What's your problem if we talk about Muslims unity? Why does it irks you so much?:confused:
No problem at all....all I am saying is its just a pipe dream..and its always going to be like this...

GCC countries are a major source of remittence these BD migrants to GCC contributes greatly to our economy.
That's good..they are helping their country.....appreciate them.

GCC is ruled by arab shieks who are not necessarily muslims
So you hate Arabs but you want their money......Islam as a religion started propagating from GCC....

whenever any kind of natural disaster takes place , its KSA and GCC that comes to the rescue.
so does rest of the world.... that includes India India announces Rs 100 cr aid for Bangladesh

As I said before, most indian investment is a form of looting like the attempted looting by your TATA steel. We don't want this kind of looting in our country. The way your airtel is doing business here is well known.
Tell that to you Democratically elected government ....why rant all over the internet.....

There was no need for this....I know you are losing patience....so go and take some rest

No problem at all....all I am saying is its just a pipe dream..and its always going to be like this...

That's good..they are helping their country.....appreciate them.

So you hate Arabs but you want their money......Islam as a religion started propagating from GCC....

so does rest of the world.... that includes India India announces Rs 100 cr aid for Bangladesh

Tell that to you Democratically elected government ....why rant all over the internet.....

Tk 45cr tax evasion by Warid detected
Tk 45cr tax
evasion by
Warid detected
Anis Alamgir
Customs authorities have detected evasion of taka 45 crore import duty by Warid Telecom (Bangladesh) which was termed the largest case of tax evasion in the recent times.
An evaluation team of the Customs detected this irregularity while auditing the import documents submitted to them. About two years ago the cell phone company imported the telecom equipment. But the evaluation team detected gross under- valuation and misclassification of the imported goods and asked the mobile operator to pay duty properly.
“We have given more than three letters but the cell phone company paid no heed to our letters’, said an officer of the Dhaka Custom House.
Finally, the Warid has appealed to the NBR authority to reconsider their case but the appeal board rejected the plea.
Insider of Warid Telecom hinted that they would go to the High Court to get “proper justice”.
Many apprehended that the realisation of the tax evaded by the company would be tougher after the acquisition of 70 per cent stake of the Warid by the Indian telecom giant Bharati Airtel.
Anis Alamgir: Tk 45cr tax evasion by Warid detected

I know you will call it a blog and not a credible source but its more credible than your rediff.

And can you show me when did I say I hate arabs.:confused:

Tk 45cr tax evasion by Warid detected
Tk 45cr tax
evasion by
Warid detected
Anis Alamgir
Customs authorities have detected evasion of taka 45 crore import duty by Warid Telecom (Bangladesh) which was termed the largest case of tax evasion in the recent times.
An evaluation team of the Customs detected this irregularity while auditing the import documents submitted to them. About two years ago the cell phone company imported the telecom equipment. But the evaluation team detected gross under- valuation and misclassification of the imported goods and asked the mobile operator to pay duty properly.
“We have given more than three letters but the cell phone company paid no heed to our letters’, said an officer of the Dhaka Custom House.
Finally, the Warid has appealed to the NBR authority to reconsider their case but the appeal board rejected the plea.
Insider of Warid Telecom hinted that they would go to the High Court to get “proper justice”.
Many apprehended that the realisation of the tax evaded by the company would be tougher after the acquisition of 70 per cent stake of the Warid by the Indian telecom giant Bharati Airtel.
Anis Alamgir: Tk 45cr tax evasion by Warid detected

I know you will call it a blog and not a credible source but its more credible than your rediff.

So by highlighting a Tax evasion case by Warid when it was owned by Bangladeshis you want to claim that Indian companies will loot and India companies are thieves..... :hitwall:

And can you show me when did I say I hate arabs.:confused:
You keep on saying I give a damn on what bloody sheikhs think of Subcontinent Muslims.....what does that mean...

So by highlighting a Tax evasion case by Warid when it was owned by Bangladeshis you want to claim that Indian companies will loot and India companies are thieves..... :hitwall:

You keep on saying I give a damn on what bloody sheikhs think of Subcontinent Muslims.....what does that mean...

I meant that even if hypothetically the arabs treat us like trash like you indians claim, it won't
matter to us muslims since Arabs are not necessarily model muslims. ISLAM is not a particular
ethnicity's private property. And shieks don't represent arab population just the way BAL don't
represent bangladeshis and arunduti roy don't represent indians.

Sahara Infrastructure Fund - Fixed Pricing : BSE, NSE, Stock quotes, share market, stock market, stock tips: Rediff Stocks

This is sahara's infrastructure fund stock information, right now it is pretty cold and it has been going cold for a while. I guess sahara is using this publicity to boost up their stock prices. Its a common practice in the business world. But if it does happen, that sahara invests in Bangladesh and if you have information and guarantee that they will with sovereign guarantee, you will make a lot of money!

Back
Top Bottom