What's new

'Saffron Bandit' PAF hold annual war exercises!

If Pakistani mirages will come in war so near to ground to attack targets then they can be downed by AK-47. Time has changed PAF also should change. In all over world now a days fighters in ground role fire their ammunation from heights of 30000 feet or more. Obviously in ground role precision ammunation is used i.e. JDAM. In the presence of enemies air defence this approach as PAF do is not possible.

Thanx for your comments, now go back to sleep.:wave::wave::wave:

What has Saffron (A Shade of Golden Yellow) to do with India?

nothing but some guys eat karry and sit on net for fun and troling.

"Saffron"

Hey - is that the same colour as the band this guy is wearing on his right wrist?

f2f0f88133d2ccf69cb2fd51d0952145.jpg

^^
Just a random pick I found of the internet.

Ps:

Any subliminal point may or many not be purely coincidental

its for the protection of the hindues,given by their pandits.:angel:
or it would be som kind of RAKHEE given by his sis saying "JA BHAYA, TUJHAY AAJ BARA DRAMA RACHANA HAI.TAKAY MERI OR MERI DHARTI KE RAKSHA HO SAKAY,PAKISTAN SE":lol::lol:

guys there is only one way to avoid dirty indian fishes of ganga coming in river indus of defence.pk threads.
"IGNORE THE STUPID POSTES BY INDIAN MEMBERS":disagree:
like we have to do as being a muslim while welcome the good postes of indian bros.
dont forget your roots,solve every problem in islamic way!:agree:

"Saffron"

Hey - is that the same colour as the band this guy is wearing on his right wrist?

f2f0f88133d2ccf69cb2fd51d0952145.jpg

^^

Ps:

yea that it is,
well as the wrist band is too small so many people may not notice it. for this reason here is another pics where you can find the color in abundance

87da07970a8331611b798efff2b47ab4.jpg

Hindu Ritual Pic.

i hope the color is clear in your mind now!!

and yes, it is:

Ps:

:smokin:
regards!

Shaheed Bhagat Singh - Mera Rang De Basanti Chola ("my saffron-colored cloak"; saffron referring to the Sikh color of sacrifice).

Later BJP, Shiv Sena, RSS adopted it.

:undecided::what::lazy:

Lets see what the topic is "Saffron Bandit' PAF hold annual war exercises!", and we are here discussing (1) A Colour (2) The Colours as being a sign of India and most important of all (3) Introduction of a Controversial figure and some Homosexuals going about their daily business.
Rock On People!!!

Lets see what the topic is "Saffron Bandit' PAF hold annual war exercises!", and we are here discussing (1) A Colour (2) The Colours as being a sign of India and most important of all (3) Introduction of a Controversial figure and some Homosexuals going about their daily business.
Rock On People!!!

agree,
this really was an offensive post by him, most of members seemed to missed the point but it was actually a taunt in shape of pic that he posted!
all i could do was to reply him on equal terms dude,,
now i can bet he wont come up with such stupid posts!!

i hope you now understand the whole issue!

regards!

fhassan's was begging for a flame war when he posted that picture. I don't doubt the intentions behind your actions I am just sad to see why the other members didn't notice it!
Bytheway this is pure Counter Insurgency Exercise, so i guess no A2A engagement will be displayed.

fhassan's was begging for a flame war when he posted that picture. I don't doubt the intentions behind your actions I am just sad to see why the other members didn't notice it!
Bytheway this is pure Counter Insurgency Exercise, so i guess no A2A engagement will be displayed.
so was I,, :rolleyes:

anyway the exercise is not purely insurgency based. perhaps the report of UAV being used have proved to be misleading,, the exerxise will continue for five months in small episodes and will see all forms of warfare being practised! :agree:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom