What's new

'Saffron Bandit' PAF hold annual war exercises!

If you guys remember I wrote an article about going supersonic over the Indian boarder last year when they were doing an exercise back in the 70s He just mentioned that in the intro.
Another thing the video and voice are not configured the first Mirage goes supersonic that was a sonic boom not the voice of the exploding bomb , Bomb explodes once, 1 bang only plus you can hear the difference between something exploding on ground and something tearing up the sky.
Another thing you guys have not noticed the fighters were very fast WHY because they were integrated with the ground radar system thats why they were fast and didn't miss any targets.

If you guys remember I wrote an article about going supersonic over the Indian boarder last year when they were doing an exercise back in the 70s He just mentioned that in the intro.

MuradK shahib can you explain it a little or give a link to your previous post(the one about the exercise) as i am unable to understand him due to the video being de-synchronized.

Another thing you guys have not noticed the fighters were very fast WHY because they were integrated with the ground radar system thats why they were fast and didn't miss any targets

Do you mean that they were in terrain following mode?

MuradK shahib can you explain it a little or give a link to your previous post(the one about the exercise) as i am unable to understand him due to the video being de-synchronized.

I have to go back and look for it but I will post it and let you guys know.

Second question of yours is not necessary they can be if they want. I don't want to go into details about that I hope you don't mind its not a personal thing so please excuse me. I already said enough in my last post.
Thk
mk

Second question of yours is not necessary they can be if they want. I don't want to go into details about that I hope you don't mind its not a personal thing so please excuse me.

No problem, i was a little confused when you mentioned "integration with ground radar system". But i understand and you don't have to answer it if you feel that it is not appropriate after all i will not be the one on the receiving end so i don't need to know the details. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom