What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

I read from a Chinese website that PAF has officially refused the proposal from AVIC to buy Project 310, do anyone here have the same version?

By the way, according to the same source, PLAAF and PLANAF have also refused to buy this plane...

:what:

I read from a Chinese website that PAF has officially refused the proposal from AVIC to buy Project 310

----------------------
The AMF just now came out and only made a test-flight.PAF rejected it immediately.
Unless PAF is going to buy US F-35 or russia PAK-FA even CAC J-20 immediately.

i think this is a pure fake infs from those Chinese CAC's fanboys who always dislike SAC.

#################

according to the same source, PLAAF and PLANAF have also refused to buy this plane

--------------------

Project 310 is not a PLAAF Project,But PLANF will buy the bird,AMF is PLANF NG carrier fighter more likely.

:coffee:
29471_213037_367268.jpg

29471_213038_925431.jpg

Guys its TOOO early to,say anything abouy PAF in relation to the J-31. How can PAF or any other potential buyer can reject an aircraft which is still a 'basic' prototype?

Jets are, eveluated on their 'full' technical capabilities,whic are hard to judge before a serial production variant is finalised.

PAF may have refused to get into joint venture because of our country's economic constraints,but refusing the jet itself is like refusing to eat the meal before its even cooked.

J-31 is the potential alternative to J-10B, PAF need not go for 100+ even 36 would be a great start in the Future provided it is a complete finished product ready to be exported if the project is successful. PAF at this tough times isn't even thinking of J-10B.

J-31 is the potential alternative to J-10B, PAF need not go for 100+ even 36 would be a great start in the Future provided it is a complete finished product ready to be exported if the project is successful. PAF at this tough times isn't even thinking of J-10B.

Yeah right.

Just a few weeks back this forum was going gaga over J10B. I remember a specific thread was started by a pakistani in which the author had written that India is very afraid of J10B, although pakistan is only inducting 36 of them, as opposed to 126 Rafales by India

草根設計師的繪圖和風不悲的爆料

風不悲 seems to be a student in the electronic university of Chengdu?

How come a student can access to that kind of information?

Henri K.

風不悲 seems to be a student in the electronic university of Chengdu?

How come a student can access to that kind of information?

Henri K.

風不悲 is anything but an ordinary college kids,Actuallly this guy is a mod of iissbbs forum and one of the most famous climbing wall party at CAC.He once gave the day of AMF's first flight very exact .風不悲 and 草根設計師 are very reliable big shrimps who have been proven effective chinese military forum.:P

Back
Top Bottom