What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

X-35 did not have any lumps and bumps.
yRNNhgz.jpg

New pics.
rvzJB2q.jpg

8MnLh2L.jpg

9Di1SpJ.jpg

But only if the flat plate is perpendicular to the seeking radar right?

You see, this is the best thing about the J-31.

Trolls can't disparage it without also disparaging the F-22/X-35. :lol:

imgp76.gif

YmvNB.jpg
Same argument can be made for those 'bumps' and 'curves', right?

Please...You have no clue on how those figures are exploited. If anything, without me, none of the Chinese members would have any clue on how 'stealth' is accomplished.

Same argument can be made for those 'bumps' and 'curves', right?

Please...You have no clue on how those figures are exploited. If anything, without me, none of the Chinese members would have any clue on how 'stealth' is accomplished.

Maybe China should hire you to work on their stealth projects. You have a tremendous capability of rating the quality of the stealth by just looking at photos. You can work at home and make millions with that skill. Good for you. I mean seriously do you really believe that the guys who work on this project can't simply think what you can come up by just looking at a photo without any data?

Maybe China should hire you to work on their stealth projects.
China cannot afford me.

You have a tremendous capability of rating the quality of the stealth by just looking at photos. You can work at home and make millions with that skill. Good for you. I mean seriously do you really believe that the guys who work on this project can't simply think what you can come up by just looking at a photo without any data?
You might want to talk to the Chinese members here about that. Everyone here knows that I have always advocated hard data regarding this topic and it have always been the Chinese who are willing to make proclamations based purely on eyeballs alone.

No lumps and bumps like the F-35.:lol:

That's because there are no instruments inside whose cover are the "bumps".
Though transplanting gear from the much bigger Sukhoi clone could produce bumps in the future.

You might want to talk to the Chinese members here about that. Everyone here knows that I have always advocated hard data regarding this topic and it have always been the Chinese who are willing to make proclamations based purely on eyeballs alone.

Gambit,

This type of conversation does not suit your rank here on this forum or the USAF that you so proudly represent. You are a professional here on this forum to help educate us all. Act like one. Don't get into menial -no use- fights.

China is a rising technological power, admit it.

This Arrogance is not going to take you anywhere.......unless you are really too old and don't really care.

That's because there are no instruments inside whose cover are the "bumps".
Though transplanting gear from the much bigger Sukhoi clone could produce bumps in the future.

more to do with its twin engine configuration, which give more space to fit everything inside without creating any bumps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom