What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

665482_516084981735939_1356362786_o.jpg

Is this J-31 or some other Fighter ??

Mockup being taken for RCS testing perhaps.

Mockup being taken for RCS testing perhaps.

I've heard it can carry only 4 AAMs in internal bays. Isn't that too low? I thought only f-35 had
this problem. PAK-FA carries 8 AAMs in internal bays For any type of intense warfighting along
the Indo-Pak border, it would be forced to carry external weapons which will terribly increase its RCS
with all that external load.

In the end PAKFA with 8 weapons in internal bays will turn out stealthier in actual combat than
J-31 carrying external weapons. And btw, it seems J-31 has 2 x RD-93/33 engines, won't its TWR
be too low with those? No supercruising either and no IRST.

With no IRST, J-31 will always have to keep its radar active to look for threats. its radar signals
will give away its position to PAKFA's advanced RWRs even before J-31 gets to see PAKFA in radar.

PAKFA has wing-mounted L-band air surveillance radars with powerful jamming capabilities and
the main AESA N-050 too to attempt to jam the J-31 radar, blinding it. PAKFA can detect J-31
completely passively with new long-range IRSTs.

Even in radar spectrum J-31 cannot escape PAKFA cuz PAKFA has 4 radars installed in 1) nose cone,
2) 3) wing-mounted 4) tail cone. providing almost 360-degree radar coverage. How will J-31 detect
a PAKFA with passive IRST sneaking up from behind at J-31's engine heat signature??

And in a dogfight PAKFA can manoeuver the hell out of J-31. New missiles like RVV-SD and RVV-MD
to be installed on both Super Sukhoi and FGFA can take out targets in off-boresight manoevering at 12g.

I'd say PAF would be making a foolish decision if it buys J-31, this plane looks like a waste of money
in comparison to FGFA/PAKFA. It seems any Super Sukhoi will make mince meat out of J-31, Rafale
will find it uber-easy to play around with this new-build mig-29 before killing it.

You're better off with a stealthy variant of JF-17 or J-10...and btw,
any new progress of FC-20 deal? Ive been hearing about this FC-20 since last 3 years or more.

^^ PAK-FA is not even stealth, the Russians used Indians for money... Look at the backside of PAK-FA hahahaha... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^^ PAK-FA is not even stealth, the Russians used Indians for money... Look at the backside of PAK-FA hahahaha...

same PAKFA will be operated by RusAF too. The Indian variant will be stealthier infact.

have you found any argument yet?

and yeah - :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha, i can't rofl anymore cuz forum restricts only 8 smilies.

same PAKFA will be operated by RusAF too. The Indian variant will be stealthier infact.

have you found any argument yet?

and yeah - :rofl:

hahaha, i can't rofl anymore cuz forum restricts only 8 smilies.

haha... The Russians will not be using PAK-FA for their stealth fighter... They know exactly the PAK-FA's low quality... haha..

Dude just look at the backside of PAK-FA!! You call that a 5th gen! :rofl: :rofl: And look at the rounded engines hahaha... And look at the tail radar hehehe.... :lol:

haha... The Russians will not be using PAK-FA for their stealth fighter... They know exactly the PAK-FA's low quality... haha..

Dude just look at the backside of PAK-FA!! You call that a 5th gen! :rofl: :rofl: And look at the rounded engines hahaha... And look at the tail radar hehehe.... :lol:

when you import radars from chinese... until now i thought only chinese got radars in eyes... lol

J-20 and J-31 have rounded engines too imbecile. When you can't put up an argument, leave the
thread instead of trolling to save your face.

you are the most low-quality cheap troll in the forum i've ever seen. look at your own backside in the
mirror and pak-fa will look like a beauty:)

J-20 and J-31 have rounded engines too imbecile. When you can't put up an argument, leave the
thread instead of trolling to save your face.

you are the most low-quality cheap troll in the forum i've ever seen. look at your own backside in the
mirror and pak-fa will look like a beauty:)

Telling me I cant carry on a argument!! First look at your post, son, and tell me if there was any real value to it :lol:

I've heard it can carry only 4 AAMs in internal bays. Isn't that too low? I thought only f-35 had
this problem. PAK-FA carries 8 AAMs in internal bays For any type of intense warfighting along
the Indo-Pak border, it would be forced to carry external weapons which will terribly increase its RCS
with all that external load.

In the end PAKFA with 8 weapons in internal bays will turn out stealthier in actual combat than
J-31 carrying external weapons. And btw, it seems J-31 has 2 x RD-93/33 engines, won't its TWR
be too low with those? No supercruising either and no IRST.

With no IRST, J-31 will always have to keep its radar active to look for threats. its radar signals
will give away its position to PAKFA's advanced RWRs even before J-31 gets to see PAKFA in radar.

PAKFA has wing-mounted L-band air surveillance radars with powerful jamming capabilities and
the main AESA N-050 too to attempt to jam the J-31 radar, blinding it. PAKFA can detect J-31
completely passively with new long-range IRSTs.

Even in radar spectrum J-31 cannot escape PAKFA cuz PAKFA has 4 radars installed in 1) nose cone,
2) 3) wing-mounted 4) tail cone. providing almost 360-degree radar coverage. How will J-31 detect
a PAKFA with passive IRST sneaking up from behind at J-31's engine heat signature??

And in a dogfight PAKFA can manoeuver the hell out of J-31. New missiles like RVV-SD and RVV-MD
to be installed on both Super Sukhoi and FGFA can take out targets in off-boresight manoevering at 12g.

I'd say PAF would be making a foolish decision if it buys J-31, this plane looks like a waste of money
in comparison to FGFA/PAKFA. It seems any Super Sukhoi will make mince meat out of J-31, Rafale
will find it uber-easy to play around with this new-build mig-29 before killing it.

You're better off with a stealthy variant of JF-17 or J-10...and btw,
any new progress of FC-20 deal? Ive been hearing about this FC-20 since last 3 years or more.

Are you some kind of fortune-teller or what?
Both these planes you mentioned are still in development phase, and you are comparing there specs as they are already operational.

Wait for sometime, when actual operational bird come out. Then for sure, you can beat the hell out of J-31 (only in bollywood)..
And why Indians always think that Chinese or Pakistanis are stupid enough to give away all info about the weapons actual potential to you???

Telling me I cant carry on a argument!! First look at your post, son, and tell me if there was any real value to it :lol:

Certainly more value than your's. Otherwise low quality stuff is easily countered by trolls like you.

you failed to argue with points of J-31 v/s PAKFA and starting trolling so to settle your revving heat in
sides of your neck after my post #21.:lol:

I can sense you can-not argue with me on J-31 v/s PAKFA, hence I advise you to leave the thread
and allow more intelligent members to put up some REAL arguments.:azn: you better get out of the
underside of my bed cuz its gonna rock a lot nowcuz my gf has come over.

Are you some kind of fortune-teller or what?
Both these planes you mentioned are still in development phase, and you are comparing there specs as they are already operational.

Wait for sometime, when actual operational bird come out. Then for sure, you can beat the hell out of J-31 (only in bollywood)..
And why Indians always think that Chinese or Pakistanis are stupid enough to give away all info about the weapons actual potential to you???

maybe when b-wood starts making a movie based on the Tom Clancy's HAWX video game...

PAKFA is simply too strong to wring my good friend.

Does PLAAF yet have a thrust-vectoring aircraft with Electronically Scanned Array radar in operational service??

Certainly more value than your's. Otherwise low quality stuff is easily countered by trolls like you.

you failed to argue with points of J-31 v/s PAKFA and starting trolling so to settle your revving heat in
sides of your neck after my post #21.:lol:

I can sense you can-not argue with me on J-31 v/s PAKFA, hence I advise you to leave the thread
and allow more intelligent members to put up some REAL arguments.:azn: you better get out of the
underside of my bed cuz its gonna rock a lot nowcuz my gf has come over.

You're trying to show PAK-FA as some extraordinary fighter when its not even half of that....Thats why I corrected you... Too much fanboyism is not good.

And Im pretty sure you're a cash register clerk...

You're trying to show PAK-FA as some extraordinary fighter when its not even half of that....Thats why I corrected you... Too much fanboyism is not good.

And Im pretty sure you're a cash register clerk...

see? again trolling instead of argueing.

and lemme tell you that 1 PAKFA can destroy the entire PAF in a single 7-hour sortie with a never-ending
supply of R77s and R73s...well now thats fanboyism. Im a fanboy with some quality in posts.

I argued some real points but all your 3700+ posts dont weigh as much as my 1 post #27. or so i think.

no im not a clerk...but what are you still doing under my bed? ya better stop ridiculous replies,
just post some credible argument against the points ive raised or just...:)

Like in every China-built fighter aircraft, the five-tonne helicopter will be powered by a foreign engine.
Chinese J-31 stealth fighter for global market
J-10B, J-11B, J-15 and J-16 are not Chinese built aircrafts? That's news to me.

Like in every China-built fighter aircraft, the five-tonne helicopter will be powered by a foreign engine.
Chinese J-31 stealth fighter for global market
J-10B, J-11B, J-15 and J-16 are not Chinese built aircrafts? That's news to me.

Back
Top Bottom