What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

211807l4tbzb0ybo5iyz0l.jpg

Liar, China quit charity alike foreign policy 30 years ago when Deng back to power, he realize how Chinese military aid for Albania are wasted, the jet, 310 fighter, China would sell it to anyone who are able to pay for it.

If you have nothing positive to contribute, please say nothing at all young sock puppet.
Stop polluting a perfectly good thread with your intentional malicious f!lth - 'Sir. I don't Donate'.

Believe the news or not,it's up to you.But it's definitely that the Chinese government won't release any news about it just as J10.

whats the engine??? the pervious pics showed more shiny nozzle, this is more blackish and different.... is it ws13???

Pakistan is our friends and brothers ,any problem?
Pakistan will get its 5-gen fighters in the next 10 years, maybe even earlier than India.
How about having a bet,
The Chinese military industry will tell you what isChina Efficiency

Well i think chinese will be able to match us & russia 10-15 years that is all gonna take them
Chinese own industry is doing great & most of all THEY DELIVER ON TIME
After all the next century is a chinese one

whats the engine??? the pervious pics showed more shiny nozzle, this is more blackish and different.... is it ws13???
I am very interesting in the engine too, If can comfirm that it is domestic one, that's a very very good news for chinese!!
Hope china can fund more money into basic science, especially in material, component, manufacuting machine!

yes, they provide 30 billions hard cash in PAK FA, nothing more.........I mean they really lagging behind in terms of 5 gen. Cash could buy everything in the market, except for a real 5 gen fighter. T50 is not a real 5 gen, more like a rip off machine in the making.

Ummmmm Now you just started so if you would like to enlighten us with your inside out views and technological superiority with Supa dupa IQ level about PAK FA ?? How it's not a 5th GEN ?

Am so surprised that you going to teach your Daddy(Russia) , how to F**K?? :coffee:

God bless you!!!

Hey, Indians. You do not have to worry about, Chinese do not have a reliable engine.

Back
Top Bottom