What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

You **** **** ******* *******! I know! :P

:D

Why the heck do you want to hand over Pakistani nationality to Afghans ? I still don't buy you're 'South Afghanistan' is defacto Pakistan and how 'how could they hate us when half of them have families married over here', argument !

A couple of things are off here,
First.. the photo says 1:30 am.. thats a fairly bright shot ..even with a very low iso setting..

Second.. it seems like the front end of a F-35 in one picture.. then its like that front end doesn't match up to the other pictures.

So Im very sceptical till its confirmed otherwise.. just as the J-20 was with further pictures.

china you confusing us damn which one we buy now so many choices :woot:
I do think J10 is a best choice for PAK at present, about J20 J31, it need at least about 10 years, But what I concern on is the engine!
And I hope the J10 technology can be transfered to PAK, then PAK can design its own plane, that's be perfect!

First.. the photo says 1:30 am.. thats a fairly bright shot ..even with a very low iso setting..

Second.. it seems like the front end of a F-35 in one picture.. then its like that front end doesn't match up to the other pictures.

So Im very sceptical till its confirmed otherwise.. just as the J-20 was with further pictures.
Yeah, me too! :blink:

傳說沈飛四代機代號叫“鶻鷹”, 學術上稱游隼

下面是游隼, 再看看 J31 機尾圖案

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/09/16/0916032526787.JPG

Yes, the Insignia doesn't match in ,the early J-20 photos you could tell but this, I'm completely unsure. However SAC is making a fighter for export.

Yes, the Insignia doesn't match in ,the early J-20 photos you could tell but this, I'm completely unsure. However SAC is making a fighter for export.

Ill tell you why I am convinced more and more that its a PS.
In the first photo.. being grainy.. the fuselage of the aircraft comes out really smooth.. unusual.
Second frontal.. is the EXACT front aspect of the F-35 .. albeit with the tails seemingly extended which do not match the height in the first photo
f-35-frontal.jpg

And I felt a deja vu when I saw the second pic, since i remember seeing a F-35 picture JUST like that.

Ill tell you why I am convinced more and more that its a PS.
In the first photo.. being grainy.. the fuselage of the aircraft comes out really smooth.. unusual.
Second frontal.. is the EXACT front aspect of the F-35 .. albeit with the tails seemingly extended which do not match the height in the first photo
f-35-frontal.jpg

And I felt a deja vu when I saw the second pic, since i remember seeing a F-35 picture JUST like that.
HEHE, it is too technology, In fact, I also doubt these, in china many such picture are blurry, maybe will be photoshoped by people, let you guess, So, about china, you can't know it fully!!
Let's wait for more info, whatever, it still shock us, enjoying these. Maybe it is wrong itself, but the SAC 5th stealth plane exist exactly, the problem is time!! the later days, we will have new topic to argue on, that's good thing kill time, hehe!

Congrats on the new fighter prototype , but how come its not yellow prototype colors chinese planes have is the plane ... being manufactured that its passed prototyping tests ?

HEHE, it is too technology, In fact, I also doubt these, in china many such picture are blurry, maybe will be photoshoped by people, let you guess, So, about china, you can't know it fully!!
Let's wait for more info, whatever, it still shock us, enjoying these. Maybe it is wrong itself, but the SAC 5th stealth plane exist exactly, the problem is time!! the later days, we will have new topic to argue on, that's good thing kill time, hehe!
Do you think it is a competition between the j-20 and the j-21?

Back
Top Bottom