What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Yippeeeeeee...... show more pics..... me like sudden bangs!! :bounce:

Gosh, i thought it is real. it already posted in china website.

WTF I see one tail fin painted with an eagle on it !!!!!!!!??? and WS-10 twin engines ?

Another thread was posted about the same time: A J-31?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/207797-j-31-chinese-5th-stealth-fighter-out.html#post3411222

This could be one with RQ-170 technology!

drone.jpg

Which US plane is copy paste here ?

how many do you think US has that look like the one above? there is only one that looks like that, the one that melts in the rain I mean

hehe.. looks like China is going to flood the market with these rip-offs before American product comes out in good numbers.

sorry joke aside, how the hell China is able to fund so many 5th Gen projects when even the first one is not fully completed and commissioned into Chinese Air force?

I am Chinese, i think i know we work style. Someone said it will coming in September some days age. Like you said, When J-20 was coming, many peoples and experts said is PS. But it is real. I bet it is real.

Oh another one?

Guess there are rival design bureaus competing with each other to get the government contract. It is impressive how Chinese have emulated the US style of getting bureaus (in US, companies) to compete against each other for government contracts.

Judging by this, I am thinking that it is going to be a J-20 vs J-31 showdown before PLAAF finally selects its 5th gen jet just like Boeing X-32 vs LM's X-35.

how many do you think US has that look like the one above? there is only one that looks like that, the one that melts in the rain I mean

hehe.. looks like China is going to flood the market with these rip-offs before American product comes out in good numbers.

sorry joke aside, how the hell China is able to fund so many 5th Gen projects when even the first one is not fully completed and commissioned into Chinese Air force?

Simple, all of them are 5th gen in look only, not in capability. US is still struggling with F35, even after making F22 and here we have china coming up with a 5th gen plane on a daily basis, LOL!

1 billlion of 3 trillion = 0.03%. Too much money with China right now. Btw the plane looks good, but its a rip off of the real product just like everything from ws-15 to helicopters to radars that China produces. Come on guys 2nd strongest country in world. I think China now deserves better than rip offs.

Simple, all of them are 5th gen in look only, not in capability. US is still struggling with F35, even after making F22 and here we have china coming up with a 5th gen plane on a daily basis, LOL!

Changing the looks of the plane itself is very complicated task, its not as easy as you say. These planes even fitted with 4.5 avionics and long range bvr and aesa radars will make a deadly machine.

Back
Top Bottom