What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

I believe it is the real J21.

tail painting is so weird. maybe it is realy for export.

Looks like we havent had enough test flight yet! The paint is still wet. So we have to forget about export for the moment! The time will come. No hurry!

The Asia is big enough for these country, we need live with each other peacefully. it is good for these countryies people.
Dude, I want India, China, Pakistan, heck everyone in Asia to compete the **** out of each other. How better can we all avenge the lost century! :D

Who cares if it's a copy or not. Does it fire 'lolly pop' missiles, are bullets made up of sugar, do the bombs explode with rose petals? :D

the real question is

will it be able to fly? a Chinese or Russian engine?

will it have all its components that are immune to sanctions?
not playing down the effort but the real stuff lies beneath the surface and thats a big question mark.

Too much shocking for chinese amateur! Waiting for Y-20 platform, New stealth bomber, in the later 8 years before 2020, China will start enjoying the benefit that technology accumulation bring after many years hard working!

the real question is

will it be able to fly? a Chinese or Russian engine?

will it have all its components that are immune to sanctions?
not playing down the effort but the real stuff lies beneath the surface and thats a big question mark.

@IB, It will fly. If they've created such a machine and it doesn't fly, then what was the point of creating the shell?

@Avionics/@ECM = 4.5 generation, they already have.
@Radars = AESA modules (cheapest manufacturer in the world, besides you gotta read all the latest research papers coming out of China, on AESA!!!!)
@Engines = No one can come close to the kind of thrust vectoring that F22 has. However, China has certain options that it can build upon. *****Posterior signature and overall stealth will suffer till they can come out with something close to F119/PW, but that is no excuse to not build anything!!!!******
@Metallurgy/@Design/@Production = Trust me there is no great science involved (I speak as this is my forte)
@Armaments = You know very well, where China stands.

Whatever, at-least China is taking the first baby steps!

@IB, It will fly. If they've created such a machine and it doesn't fly, then what was the point of creating the shell?

@Avionics/@ECM = 4.5 generation, they already have.
@Engines = No one can come close to the kind of thrust vectoring that F22 has. They have close enough options.
@Metallurgy/@Design/@Production = Trust me there is no great science involved (I speak as this is my forte)
@Armaments = You know very well, where China stands.

Whatever, at-least China is taking the first baby steps!

Yeah right ! We're talking about metallurgy and not women, my young padawan learner ! :P

Aur rorra, why wasn't I invited to the 'Afghans should be made Pakistani citizens' thread ? :angry:

Yara, it was early morning here and all of a sudden I see a guy bashing Pathans, I went ballistic, though I regret bashing him now! :cry:

And I saw a guy praising Bacha Khan sahib...! Call me a Pukhtoon basher (though I'm not...how can I be when I'm in love with one) but I've tried but I can't get myself to respect the Frontier Gandhi when I love Jinnah so much.

P.S I wasn't talking about being in love with you...you faggot ! :P

Back
Top Bottom