What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

name 鹘鹰 (hu yin)
width:11.5
now position :yanliang filght Strength Research Institute( xi'an ,shanxi )

F-60-3-425x257.jpg

043432hzfmh2f3ffmtcsm1.jpg

f-60-540x414.jpg

F-60-2-425x330.jpg

Maybe the J-31 is for export like the US Guys have their F-35.

Looks very promising. Hope Pakistan will recieve a model.:azn:

are we sure that these two pictures are taken from China??? there is no indication, it can be Korean's prototype or someone else

Congrats on the new fighter prototype , but how come its not yellow prototype colors chinese planes have is the plane ... being manufactured that its passed prototyping tests ?

I guess SAC want to keep the tests secret or with restriction of the gorverment, but CAC J-20 was delibarately the way to welcome US secretary of defense robert gates, now this one is for Leon Panetta.:D

how many do you think US has that look like the one above? there is only one that looks like that, the one that melts in the rain I mean

hehe.. looks like China is going to flood the market with these rip-offs before American product comes out in good numbers.

sorry joke aside, how the hell China is able to fund so many 5th Gen projects when even the first one is not fully completed and commissioned into Chinese Air force?

With the trade surplus money from US :rofl:

I love you China and our engineers!of course this beautiful beast too!!!1

Looks very promising. Hope Pakistan will recieve a model.:azn:

well.....not sure......but yes, wish this taboo dsnt happen, coz india wud have to be leashed up to the peace permanently otherwise....:p

Back
Top Bottom