What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

The JC-31 is a programme going nowhere fast.. simply dont see the point. No one wants it at all right now.. they should put it out of its misery and terminate it now..

Care to explain why? It is a good design, it could be a decent basis of a capable carrier-borne fighter, it could complement the heavier and much more expensive J-20 also for the PLAAF and most of all it would be the sole fighter project for SAC after the Flankers.

Or is there a technical reason, why they should terminate it ... and what would you propose as an alternative?

Therefore would you be so kind and do a summarised translation please?
He said he is unable to given out more info on the new jet (Navy varaient,which mean there is already one).

Therefore would you be so kind and do a summarised translation please?
He had seen the repainted V2 much earlier, and there was no surprise.
And the new one would be kept secret temporarily.

He said he is unable to given out more info on the new jet (Navy varaient,which mean there is already one).
He had seen the repainted V2 much earlier, and there was no surprise.
And the new one would be kept secret temporarily.

And my your own estimation, when do you think will we get a first glimpse of the new fighter? ... in months, a year, at Zhuhai ... when it will perform its maiden flight?

9d8673e1ly1gdxtk0k4k1j20m80chgrs.jpg

Nice, but already posted twice the page before :-)

So, which black guy did TSQ make a bet with?

Via SDF posted by

siegecrossbow said:
He basically stated that a CJDBY member named TSQ had a bet with another member several years back that he would abstain from the from if the carrier based fighter isn’t a variation of the FC-31. Now he is saying that TSQ should come back because he, a wall climber in Shenyang, has seen the physical aircraft first hand.

Ok, let's make a bet: I officially resign as a moderator if until year's end anything meaningful from an official respectable site has been confirmed in terms of a FC-31-deal to Iran. In return you stop posting BS and unsubstantial rumours for the given time, refrain from derailing threads with constant off-topic discussions.

And yes, otherwise I'll ban you in the same way I banned this other idiot for constantly proposing the J-20 is using a +240kN thrust serial WS-15 from day one.
@Deino , you are safe. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom