What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Honestly, I have enough .... it is one thing to ask stupid questions, but another to deliberately derail several threads with off-topic discussions and even more to troll with unproven even more ridiculous things. There is NO "a rush for Iranian Air Force".

STOP this and take this as a warning.

Why not we bet. If this is really land based FC-31 and Iran is somewhat related by year end, what are you going to say? You kept giving warning to ban me twice for comments related to topics. Your J-35 seems more irrelevant instead because Shenyang didn't mention officially compared to FC-31 and for export to close ally.

Why not we bet. If this is really land based FC-31 and Iran is somewhat related by year end, what are you going to say? You kept giving warning to ban me twice for comments related to topics. Your J-35 seems more irrelevant instead because Shenyang didn't mention officially compared to FC-31 and for export to close ally.

Ok, let's make a bet: I officially resign as a moderator if until year's end anything meaningful from an official respectable site has been confirmed in terms of a FC-31-deal to Iran. In return you stop posting BS and unsubstantial rumours for the given time, refrain from derailing threads with constant off-topic discussions.

And yes, otherwise I'll ban you in the same way I banned this other idiot for constantly proposing the J-20 is using a +240kN thrust serial WS-15 from day one.

EV3TJ3XUMAIzr7n

EV3ceEnVcAAhVuW

Finally, photos of the repainted 2.0:

9d8673e1ly1gdxtk0k4k1j20m80chgrs.jpg

54426cc7ly1gdxwcvxix3j20yi0f040s.jpg

The question is: could've the eyewitness who supposedly saw the J-35 prototype have mistaken this to be the J-35 instead? How old is this set of photographs?

Dammit man!

I don't think you can read Chinese:disagree:

I know the premise. A CJDBY user posts that he supposedly saw the prototype of the J-XY/J-35. However, unless the above photos are old, there is always the possibility that he might've seen the repainted FC-31 and assumed (erroneously) that they were the new J-35.

Are you implying that he couldn't have made the mistake and that there is indeed the possibility that the J-35 prototype exists?

The JC-31 is a programme going nowhere fast.. simply dont see the point. No one wants it at all right now.. they should put it out of its misery and terminate it now..

The JC-31 is a programme going nowhere fast.. simply dont see the point. No one wants it at all right now.. they should put it out of its misery and terminate it now..
Just relax, and I don't think Pakistan would involve in the project of PLAAF and PLAN.

Back
Top Bottom