What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

bro always post translation for other, btw what was interesting .....???

An eyewitness supposedly saw the J-35 prototype and said that it's about to undergo test flight.

As with COVID-19 numbers coming from China, take these rumors with a bucket of salt.

Here's an interesting PS to that new fighter:

upload_2020-4-15_8-44-14.png

via: https://lt.cjdby.net/thread-2619855-1-1.html

Hmmm ... real or not! via angadow ... or again only a PS-job!? :what:

J-35 31003 via angadow.jpg

Last edited:
Would you please be so kind and provide a translation or at least English summary!?

Based on what I can understand:
Would you please be so kind and provide a translation or at least English summary!?

Best and take care.

Based on what I can understand:

[Rough translation: its time for it to come.TSQ made a bet. i have seen it with my own eyes(don’t know who referring to) . The number is being kept hidden for the time being , waiting for the big guy to disclose ( again don’t know who he is referring to). Of course it is alot later then expected but we need to understand the situation. After all the plan never changes fast. Everyone has to admit its time for it to come. Even when its late its here.

PS: (some unnecessary stuff about himself and his post) . Its about the 2.0 picture. I believe everyone saw the real pics of 2.0 . Don’t want to explain more, yes we saw it early at the terminal long time ago. The latest situation now is not the same , we should better wait for big guy(?) to reveal it. (Referring to 3.0 ?)]

My chinese is really bad so if someone has better translation please post.

[Rough translation: its time for it to come.TSQ made a bet. i have seen it with my own eyes(don’t know who referring to) . The number is being kept hidden for the time being , waiting for the big guy to disclose ( again don’t know who he is referring to). Of course it is alot later then expected but we need to understand the situation. After all the plan never changes fast. Everyone has to admit its time for it to come. Even when its late its here.

PS: (some unnecessary stuff about himself and his post) . Its about the 2.0 picture. I believe everyone saw the real pics of 2.0 . Don’t want to explain more, yes we saw it early at the terminal long time ago. The latest situation now is not the same , we should better wait for big guy(?) to reveal it. (Referring to 3.0 ?)]

My chinese is really bad so if someone has better translation please post.
Don’t misunderstand this part from google or baidu translate
毕竟计划永远没有变化快 : After all the plan never changes fast . (Not referring to PLAN or PLA navy but actual plan) as PLAN is 中国人民解放军海军 .
Also don’t know (大佬) who this big guy / powerful man he is referring to.

bro always post translation for other, btw what was interesting .....???
^

Last edited:
So what V3.0 has flown?

naval ?

FC-31 land based testing resumes with go ahead project on a rush for Iranian Air Force.

I think, and please don't take is as an offence, but this is exactly how rumours explode! :laugh:

There is so far only a post "a prototype has been seen" ... followed up by "where and who posted this" ... and after only two posts this "rumoured prototype has already flown"! :cheesy:

It's not the J-35 that you're hoping for. It's FC-31 land based air force variant for export to close allies only. Iran would keep this plane secret as they will be facing threat from US this year. You might say I'm lying but rather than deleting my post, you could just wait and see for yourself later

FC-31 land based testing resumes with go ahead project on a rush for Iranian Air Force.

Honestly, I have enough .... it is one thing to ask stupid questions, but another to deliberately derail several threads with off-topic discussions and even more to troll with unproven even more ridiculous things. There is NO "a rush for Iranian Air Force".

STOP this and take this as a warning.

Back
Top Bottom