What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Hope you have enough money.....

There is so many forms of finance arrangement, doesn't have to be settle with money, as example if China oil or product transit to Pakistan, the collected fee can finance the fighter acquisitions...now with infrastructure that China and Pakistan are working on the border, this will accelerate the economy exchange...

Exported to Pakistan, what other countries could be potential customers ? Egypt ,Venezuela ?

This is exactly the type of fighter that may be offered to countries like BD for purchase in the next decade.

While it may not be up to the level of the F-22, it will wipe-out the likes of Su-30, Eurofighter and Rafales from of the skies.

It is a deliberate Chinese policy to make 3rd world countries less dependent on the West and Russia for advanced military equipment.

The Chinese are so damn clever!!!

:china:

You kiddin me?If it is really something credible,then why isn't it coming out anywhere?
Weird colors,insignia.
Looks more like a photoshop work,no one is even talking bout it except here and some Chinese forums.
Let there be an official word or confirmation or a hint of it,before everyone starts speculating and jumping?
Bro, this plane is just unveil today and u wanted to report it now? Seems like u are desperate to derail it as false?

F-35 is a compromised design in terms of aerodynamics and stealth. The SVTOL requirement and 2 2000 lbs JDAMs forced too many compromises on it.

The Chinese should have studied the F-35 data that they have stolen and improve upon it, not replicate exactly, because it is going to be sluggish in air just like the F-35.

I don't know how true you said that China has stolen F-35 data, just speculatif assumption as the case of W-88 nuke warhead :D
I'm wondering why Americans still keep hiring Chinese top scientists and engineers, they should have sent these people back to China...keep only low qualified chinese labors...this way America will be always safe....don't you think?

Shenyang lost the 4th Heavy Fighter competitive bidding to Chengdu, Defense department choose Chengdus's J-20;
but Shenyang turn to try at Medium-sized stealth fighter with their own money

Shenyang lost the 4th Heavy Fighter competitive bidding to Chengdu, Defense department choose Chengdus's J-20;
but Shenyang turn to try at Medium-sized stealth fighter with their own money

I'm wondering if Pakistan has secretly financed this jet as similar venture of JF-17, then for sure Pakistan will have something good enough to deal with India's Rafale. :azn:

I don't know how true you said that China has stolen F-35 data, just speculatif assumption as the case of W-88 nuke warhead :D
I'm wondering why Americans still keep hiring Chinese top scientists and engineers, they should have sent these people back to China...keep only low qualified chinese labors...this way America will be always safe....don't you think?

He is just frustrated his korea can only produced crap T-50 trainer.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom