What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Can someone here translate this?
A6GVQ.jpg

That's pretty unfair, similar to China :cry:...we're under western arm embargo for long time but China should try to find a loophole to sneak few squadrons of this bird to Iran ;)

Who knows whether China will care what the US/West thinks about it selling weapons to Iran in 8-10 years time.

He is just frustrated his korea can only produced crap T-50 trainer.. :lol:

don't underestimate Korea, Samsun and Hyndai are world brand names compagnies, Korea as well Japan are been under American's scrutiny...they don't have chinese's freedom of design.

You kiddin me?If it is really something credible,then why isn't it coming out anywhere?
Weird colors,insignia.
Looks more like a photoshop work,no one is even talking bout it except here and some Chinese forums.
Let there be an official word or confirmation or a hint of it,before everyone starts speculating and jumping?

Dude, that pic would be the best photoshop ever. The guy who made it has a guaranteed job at Industrial Light and Magic.

I've said this before, China designs and build new planes faster than Indians can buy and import.

looks beautiful chines military growing day by day .........

don't underestimate Korea, Samsun nad Hyndai are world brand names compagnies, Korea as well Japan are been under American's scrutiny...they don't have chinese freedom of design.

You shall tell that to him not to underetimate the chinese that we can innovate too. His stereotype of chinese can only copy F-35 and F-22 more or less sure his inferior mentality. If we can so easily stole F-35 data. We need not fear a war with US.

As for samsung, there re greatest strong point is cost cutting. Nothing to talk of innovation. It is their undercutting cost that drives japanese out of business. Their S3 handphone is so similiar to Iphone4. It just got a bigger screen and a better camera. Thats all. I owe an iphone 4 and my wife has a S3. So i know what i am talking abt. The fact apple are suing Samsung for copying their Handphone more or less tells you who stole who's tech.

Back
Top Bottom