What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

This image just showed up today
View attachment 308505

http://www.avic.com/cn/xwzx/jqyw/431260.shtml
近日,中航工业与公安部、交通运输部、国防科工局联合组织召开某型试验机公路运输协调会,会议由集团公司综合管理部主持。会议成立了由国防科工局牵头的指 挥领导机构,建立了由中航工业牵头的组织协调机制,各省市公安和交通部门联合保障,确保某型试验飞机安全、顺利、保密地完成运输任务。
This is an old image. Back in 2012. It certainly didn't show up just today.

:D:D:D
cf2e56568a273fd5e3d1c12b6b6c3126.jpg

BY the way is there at least any news about any of these fighter projects lately ???

Some rumours about the second FC-31 ... now nothing !?
Some images about the first LRIP-J-20A .... then nothing (and now since more than 6 months) !?
Usually nice but censored images of J-10B and C .... now nothing !?

Do I need to worry ? ... or are they planning for a certain event like that surprising service introduction of the two Y-20s some day later this year ... maybe for August 1st ??

Deino

I keep hearing rumors of this J-31 2.0, but nothing has been revealed except a few models and CGI. Anybody think the project has been dropped?

I keep hearing rumors of this J-31 2.0, but nothing has been revealed except a few models and CGI. Anybody think the project has been dropped?

Nope it'll be presented at Zuhai Air Show this Year

Nope it'll be presented at Zuhai Air Show this Year

Are You sure ??? I for myself did not even heard such a rumour and I can't think that they will show a bird that so far not even had its roll-out or even maiden flight. And even then ... only about half a year time left !

Are You sure ??? I for myself did not even heard such a rumour and I can't think that they will show a bird that so far not even had its roll-out or even maiden flight. And even then ... only about half a year time left !

Well i saw many times Chinese Member commenting about that

AVIC search for more funds to develop J-31 but as we observed, it seems that the search result is negative.

Dubai_Airshow_2015_AVIC_introduces_its_FC_31_for_the_first_time_outside_of_China_640_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom