What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

we wont have the money to do so.
lets be a bit realistic.

Let us say that China sells each J-31 to Pakistan for 75 million dollars.Chinese will allow favourable terms and will be more than happy to spread the cost in equal installments over the say 2020-2030 period of induction.

150 aircraft will cost around 10 billion dollars and spread over ten years it comes to 1 billion dollar a year.

Pakistan defence budget is capable of this purchase if it is made a PRIORITY.

Let us say that China sells each J-31 to Pakistan for 75 million dollars.Chinese will allow favourable terms and will be more than happy to spread the cost in equal installments over the say 2020-2030 period of induction.

150 aircraft will cost around 10 billion dollars and spread over ten years it comes to 1 billion dollar a year.

come to think of it,yeah youre quite right.it will however take 15-20 years approx.

J20 is more indigenous than j31.
Those J 31 seems to be a direct copy of F 35.
Anyway J 31 is a good evolving fighter.But comparing it with F 35 or F22 is a joke. Americans have top notch futuristic technologies.Russians only issue is their lack of money or they are the only one that can compete American Aero industry .Chinese are not developed that much .Perhaps in future.
Pakistan will induct these fighters and probably J 20 also.But they will get a decent squadron only after 2025.Prime reason is it is still developing and till now Chinese fighters didnt face a real war scenario.Then more tests is needed.
And at last maintaining afifth generation fighter need deep pockets.Pakistan can do it only if they speed up their economy as soon as possible.
Lets see.

10 billion for 150 fifth generation fighters .What type of fifth generation is that?
Even Chinese would be ashamed if they saw your golden scripts.
We are talking about a fifth generation fighter not barbie dolls.
During 2020-30 timeline cost of a decent fifth gen fighter would be 150 million$ for one fighter ,even Chinese cant reduced from it.

10 billion for 150 fifth generation fighters .What type of fifth generation is that?
Even Chinese would be ashamed if they saw your golden scripts.
We are talking about a fifth generation fighter not barbie dolls.
During 2020-30 timeline cost of a decent fifth gen fighter would be 150 million$ for one fighter ,even Chinese cant reduced from it.

Dude, I am talking at today's prices. As prices rise for arms and so a country's GDP also rises.

Consider the cost of F-15 was around 20 million each in the 1980s. They now come in at 100 million each 30 years later. Indian economy in nominal terms is nearly TEN times larger than it was 30 years ago and hence F-15 has become more affordable over time for it.

Probably Pakistan won't grow as fast as India but it will grow quickly enough that any increase in the J-31 price will be compensated by increased GDP.

J-20 is estimated to be 100 million dollars each, current prices, and J-31 will be cheaper at around 75 million dollars.

Current flyaway cost of F-35 is a little under 100 million each and so 75 million for each J-31 is reasonable.

Need any further teaching today?

When did your real airforce realized that...after loosing about 500 aircrafts and unknown number of pilots.

hey man, we fly our own plnes and fly them long, unlike you who has to train them on US maintained gulf countries birds.

500 aircrafts ? why not 500 a month ?

Dude, I am talking at today's prices. As prices rise for arms and so a country's GDP also rises.

Consider the cost of F-15 was around 20 million each in the 1980s. They now come in at 100 million each 30 years later. Indian economy in nominal terms is nearly TEN times larger than it was 30 years ago and hence F-15 has become more affordable over time for it.

Probably Pakistan won't grow as fast as India but it will grow quickly enough that any increase in the J-31 price will be compensated by increased GDP.

J-20 is estimated to be 100 million dollars each, current prices, and J-31 will be cheaper at around 75 million dollars.

Current flyaway cost of F-35 is a little under 100 million each and so 75 million for each J-31 is reasonable.

you are pulling numbers out of your @ss...:lol: and comparing two completely unrelated things (gdp and the price of an aircraft ) and teaching that to people online. lolwa means...total lolwa. :omghaha:

But you ...... predictably..... will not admit that JF-17 and J-10 are crap because even countries close to China like Burma, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh and lastly Egypt and Iraq all opted for Russian warplanes like Mig-29 and SU-30s but not JF-17s and J-10s. All these countries selected to buy these Russian planes after rejecting Jf-17 and J-10.

Which plane of the J-10 and Jf-17 have you sold on a large scale and to which country other than Pakistan?????

Simply because not alot of nation get used with China made airplane, they're more familiar with Russian plane but in the furture Chinese Jets will be sold like "Xiaome" cell phone sold into India...After using Chinese product for the first time, they will automatically remove psychological barrier and feel comfortable with it.

Did you read my post ?
Talking about F 35 .F 35 is funded by entire NATO nation and entire NATO and their Asian allies would induct it.
So cost will naturally come down when their export increases.
Cost will vary due to flyaway cost and lifecycle cost .Your price tag of 75 million was the real price of EFT when we started MMRCA now its cost is around 130 million$ keep in mind that it is a 4.5 gen only .
Now talking about exporting of J 31.Exporting will be purely business oriented and Chinese are known for their business .No nation can bleed their economy and business in the name of all weather friendship.
If Chinese dont get essential market like that of F 35 got .Price will again increase and inflation at that time would be mind boggling.At any case they cant reduce its pricetag below that of 140 million and I am being generous here.
Now ypu should have an economy having 8+ GDP(for Pakistan it might be 10+) and US not gonna give you aid for this luxury.
I dont try to teach you.I dont have time for that.

Simply because not alot of nation get used with China made airplane, they're more familiar with Russian plane but in the furture Chinese Jets will be sold like "Xiaome" cell phone sold into India...After using Chinese product for the first time, they will automatically remove psychological barrier and feel comfortable with it.
Indian really like Xiaomi and Huawei smartphone. I am astonished when I visited flipkart. If you check the Huawei honor 6 page, you will be convinced.:D

I read some news that it says J31 will SOP in 5 years and the engine will be matured in 2 years, lets wait and see.

India eventually would have a fleet of 800+ aircraft compose of 4.5 and 4.5++ and fifth generation fighter to counter this future threat Pakistan should have a good number of J-31 along with other option would be available after 2020 like TFX KFX etc . if Pakistan can manage to induct 100 J-31 along with 250+ JF-17 and 100+ F-16 and other option i think enough to counter the invading Indian air force considering Pakistani pilots quality and home grounds advantage as the will be supported by the Air defense network .

Did you read my post ?
Talking about F 35 .F 35 is funded by entire NATO nation and entire NATO and their Asian allies would induct it.
So cost will naturally come down when their export increases.
Cost will vary due to flyaway cost and lifecycle cost .Your price tag of 75 million was the real price of EFT when we started MMRCA now its cost is around 130 million$ keep in mind that it is a 4.5 gen only .
Now talking about exporting of J 31.Exporting will be purely business oriented and Chinese are known for their business .No nation can bleed their economy and business in the name of all weather friendship.
If Chinese dont get essential market like that of F 35 got .Price will again increase and inflation at that time would be mind boggling.At any case they cant reduce its pricetag below that of 140 million and I am being generous here.
Now ypu should have an economy having 8+ GDP(for Pakistan it might be 10+) and US not gonna give you aid for this luxury.
I dont try to teach you.I dont have time for that.

You don't understand mathematics. Not many people do and so don't feel bad about it.

The aircraft is in testing phase, and everyone are talking of buying J31 and comparing it with F35 . I mean guys, the aircraft doesnt have the 5th gen engine, which the F22 and F35 has, along with the combination of electronics in both birds..
The Russians are working on the 5th gen engine to be outfitted on Pakfa , and thats why it takes some time.. And I guess, until such time Russians dont succeed in it, the Chinese would be forced to use 4th gen engine on its 5th gen fighters. (If you know what I mean :P )
J31 is a good platform, its going to be a decent 5th gen fighter. But comparing with F35 is a joke (for now)

Fair enought, J31 is still a developping aircraft, it's too earlier to compare with F-35 without a proper 5th gen engine, and i dont want to bragg any further beyong this point. But on this 5th gen aircraft market, there is only few choice availalble F-35, J31, India's version of PakFA. Pakistan can only chose between F-35 and J-31, politically J-31 is not an restriction for Pakistan and will definitely much more cheaper while F-35 will be problem because India will do everything it could to block it.

The real thing out in 2015.

Our Indian friends will likely stare at the beauty then with their eyeballs protruded out.:argh::D

propaganda and marketing tricks are well understood by everyone, as an Indian the more I see chinese propaganda pics the more I understand chinese psychology,
actually we Indians in general are not that image conscious like chinese, may be because chinese communist govt. has put the concept of victimization in your state media,education<foreigners deceived you, foreigners raped, killed you> so its perfectly understood chinese are show offs like they are desperately trying to impress west<leave defense I remember the Olympic episode when a small photogenic chinese girl was put in front of camera when a not so photogenic girl was the voice behind the song>, so chinese can put as much as propaganda pics or marketing pics but no defense enthusiast is going to take them at face value when only nations who buys these chinese copy products are mostly economically backward nations who buy these weapons on soft loans given by chinese themselves.
So to answer your question no I am not impressed Mr, cirr.

Back
Top Bottom