What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

even Im a fan of Huawei, my Current phone is also from Huawei ;)
I am also a fan of Huawei, I have Ascend D2 and P6. I ordered Honor 6 today to replace P6 which can access 4G network. Huawei's phone is good.
For your information, Huawei's flag smartphone Honor 6 and Ascend Mate 7's sales performance is very good in China and even in Europe. That's proved enough.

Some industries are matured in China now, I hope aviation industry can be matured soon for the huge investment.

I am also a fan of Huawei, I have Ascend D2 and P6. I ordered Honor 6 today to replace P6 which can access 4G network. Huawei's phone is good.
For your information, Huawei's flag smartphone Honor 6 and Ascend Mate 7's sales performance is very good in China and even in Europe. That's proved enough.

Some industries are matured in China now, I hope aviation industry can be matured soon for the huge investment.

i have Honor 3C and im quite satisfied with it.
the phones you mentioned are even better.

You don't understand mathematics. Not many people do and so don't feel bad about it.

Yes .You are right .I cant understand your seventh grade mathematics pulling out from your a** . :lol: :haha:

yet there have been jets that failed even that.

as years pass buy all the the new jets will be unproven platform since the prospect of wars decreases.
wars have become too expensive now.

But they can also prove their merit in 'war games' so if this fighter does take part in a war game against other fighters we will have a better idea of it's effectiveness and it's weaknesses.

Raptor I believe did see combat in the Iraq war because of it's stealth features as for the MKI it is a upgraded version of the Sukhoi family which has seen combat also.

Neither Raptor nor MKI have seen real combat,
lets be rational, youre trying to make a point but this aint the right way,
i can tell you about many good jets that have seen no combat action,
its a real booster but its not the only scale to judge an Aircraft.

Raptor I believe did see combat in the Iraq war
Yes it did see combat against ISIS in syria

ISIS command post in Raqqah before and after a F-22 strike
Untitled-1_773934b.jpg

yeah its true ... these are confirmed reports but kept secret.Pakistan will get these jets by 2022

Yes but the bird is unproven it has never faced a real combat experience so it remains untested as do it's credentials.

By your logic, we dont need to develop new fighters, WW1 and WW2 fighters have more proven combat experience and we might as well stick with those antiquated design such as bi-plane and tri-plane...LMAO

Even if they acquired it which I don't see it in coming it before 2025 or beyond in PAF which too in limited numbers because of the PAF budget constraints.Paf current budget is not more than 3 billion which peanut in comparison of modern Airforces like SA or turkey I don't think CCP will sell there prime technology so easily without proper cash.but I believe PAF will acquire it in future but not before 2025.well it just my opnion other members may have different view points that mine.

Basically J-31 is not funded by Chinese Govt. or any of their forces it is build & funded by Shenyang and Like FC-1 they need foreign partner for it and for Chinese companies Pakistan is number one when it comes to have foreign partners. JF-17 project is a success for CAC and that is why SAC is also hopeful that PAF may look into it for its 5th gen needs and if PAF goes for it it will be much different as FC-1 and JF-17s are very different planes specially from inside.

Pakistan must keep working to develop JF-17 further as FGFA is at least way till 2025, therefore no need to worry, and PAF must develop a stealthy version of JF-17 as Advance Super Hornet is developed it will narrow the gap between IAF & PAF.

But they can also prove their merit in 'war games' so if this fighter does take part in a war game against other fighters we will have a better idea of it's effectiveness and it's weaknesses.

the fighters that are a part of war games used to be unproven platforms too,
dont worry, our J-31 will also be a part of any war game when its the right time, a jet not participating in combat wont make it any less important, we'll pursue it despite that.

By your logic, we dont need to develop new fighters, WW1 and WW2 fighters have more proven combat experience and we might as well stick with those antiquated design such as bi-plane and tri-plane...LMAO

No my logic states this plane remains untested! it has neither taken part in any air war game to judge it's character! so until it actually does it will always remain a fighter which will be mysterious regardless of it's so called 5th gen features and design.

Basically J-31 is not funded by Chinese Govt. or any of their forces it is build & funded by Shenyang and Like FC-1 they need foreign partner for it and for Chinese companies Pakistan is number one when it comes to have foreign partners. JF-17 project is a success for CAC and that is why SAC is also hopeful that PAF may look into it for its 5th gen needs and if PAF goes for it it will be much different as FC-1 and JF-17s are very different planes specially from inside.

Pakistan must keep working to develop JF-17 further as FGFA is at least way till 2025, therefore no need to worry, and PAF must develop a stealthy version of JF-17 as Advance Super Hornet is developed it will narrow the gap between IAF & PAF.

the very presence of J-31 will narrow the odds.

No my logic states this plane remains untested! it has neither taken part in any air war game to judge it's character! so until it actually does it will always remain a fighter which will be mysterious regardless of it's so called 5th gen features and design.

there are many jets that might as well wont see any action.this wont make em any less potent.

Back
Top Bottom