What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

Oh he has a dossier? How wonderful! After 69 years, you finally got a dossier.

Remember Sartaj Aziz waving a dossier that proved to be empty? Remember the diplomatic excitement when Manmohan Singh agreed to let the Pakistani side raise the issue of Baloch terrorism, rather than asking for proof?

It's OK now, and you can push some emollient where it will do your aching parts the most good. You have a dossier!! Hosannah!
it was empty because it wasn't made public and you never read it. ask your government.
what your government gave pakistan after mumbai attack was more worse than even bollywood love stories fill with just media reports. we got a full chalta phirta proof that we caught red handed in balochistan and not to mention his network of 50+ indian agents currently enjoying our hospitality.

It doesn't matter if rajnath ran away.This actually shows the their true color about what they are doing in Kashmir or the person was seriously incompetent to face Kashmir issue

Its your media & government who loves to scream 'ISI saazish' even if the girl is born in someone's house & you even got the brain cells to arrest a Pigeon as ISI agent. I don't know if i call this retardness or an actual fear in our enemy's little minds. Still entertaining nonetheless.

Whatever we do, we are getting the ground results, the world Including your big daddy USA have always acknowledged your duplicity in dealing with terrorists, especially the role of ISI. It is your home grown organizations and individuals that are designated as global terrorists by UNSC, USA, UK etc.

But just look around there are no buyers for your part of the story. No one including OIC give a damn about Kashmir anymore. Just look around globally and you will understand who is doing RR, Pakistna or India. We don't even want to talk about Kashmir anymore and it is you guy's who keep on talking about muzakrat. LOL :p:

it was empty because it wasn't made public and you never read it. ask your government.
what your government gave pakistan after mumbai attack was more worse than even bollywood love stories fill with just media reports. we got a full chalta phirta proof that we caught red handed in balochistan and not to mention his network of 50+ indian agents currently enjoying our hospitality.

It was not the government, it was Pakistani sources that confirmed that it was empty of concrete examples and contained only what might have happened scenarios. :D

You are truly your own best friends! Nobody else needs to do anything, you do it to yourselves by yourselves.

It doesn't matter if rajnath ran away.This actually shows the their true color about what they are doing in Kashmir or the person was seriously incompetent to face Kashmir issue
India was better off when it was strict and tough with the rogue forces for eg: pakistan banned the telecast of the Home ministers speech. In India, parwez musharraf held a full media conference which was live broadcasted within India after his taj mahal trip 10 years ago , bullshi!tted on the face of the country and went back alive to his nation.

Rajnath sing is real sing who dared to go in there house and speak loudly and clearly about terrorism in pakistan.....it was pakistan black out the media just couse they r p______ in there pants.

India was better off when it was strict and tough with the rogue forces for eg: pakistan banned the telecast of the Home ministers speech. In India, parwez musharraf held a full media conference which was live broadcasted within India after his taj mahal trip 10 years ago , bullshi!tted on the face of the country and went back alive to his nation.

Rajnath sing is real sing who dared to go in there house and speak loudly and clearly about terrorism in pakistan.....it was pakistan black out the media just couse they r p______ in there pants.

Oh come on you silly Indian you just had to troll

Whatever we do, we are getting the ground results, the world Including your big daddy USA have always acknowledged your duplicity in dealing with terrorists, especially the role of ISI. It is your home grown organizations and individuals that are designated as global terrorists by UNSC, USA, UK etc.

But just look around there are no buyers for your part of the story. No one including OIC give a damn about Kashmir anymore. Just look around globally and you will understand who is doing RR, Pakistna or India. We don't even want to talk about Kashmir anymore and it is you guy's who keep on talking about muzakrat. LOL :p:

Hahaha you might need to get your DNA checked.

Hahaha you might need to get your DNA checked.
My DNA is intact, we don't have a combination of Arab, Mongol or Greeks unlike Pakistan, since your part of the World was the gateway to India and all the rapes, murder, forced conversion and slavery mostly happened there. :p:

Thankfully I am from Kerala the south Indian state, here we never had to deal much with such atrocities. :)

Last edited:

No, they can only visit places where your army and ISPR allow them to.

So You Want Us To Leave Them In The Middle Of Crossfire Or Make Them Sitting Ducks Before TTP.Your Intellect Becomes More and More Evident With Every Post You Make

Yes, and your forces were smart enough to shoot down a quadcopter DJI PHANTOM (Available commercially), not bad.

P.S: Mark my words, these IDP's are gonna hurt and hurt you big time, the show has not yet begun just wait and see kid.

Word Of Advice Young Man Worry Less About Our IDPs And Worry About Your Dalits More

So You Want Us To Leave Them In The Middle Of Crossfire Or Make Them Sitting Ducks Before TTP.Your Intellect Becomes More and More Evident With Every Post You Make

Why did you allowed TTP to dig in your residential areas in the first place ?? Why your world no.1 spy agency and others were sleeping that time ?? I'm pretty sure they able to hide well within your population over the period of several years, and your establishment kept mum until they started fighting against you. This is called Pakistan's duplicity in handling terrorists. And ironically are still doing the same. We you grow snakes, don't expect it to bit your neigbhours alone. :p:

Word Of Advice Young Man Worry Less About Our IDPs And Worry About Your Dalits More

FYI, I am a Dalit from the state of Kerala dude. I'm really proud to say that. :)

Last edited:
You have nothing to apologise for, it is just that your excellent manners and your politeness elsewhere barred me from making coarse replies of the kind I was making. I know you were provoked, and felt embarrassed and my hands tied.

As far as the remarks of some others are concerned, you will understand if I don't point out who these were, my record will speak for me. If you check with the moderators, more than 50% of my negative ratings have been rebukes to those 'of us' who did not maintain our dignity and lowered our standards. Less than half to others. At least that is my impression.

Where did you get that figure of 7 lakh? Did you wake up and did it flash across your mind? :D

To attend a SAARC conference. It is held in various countries by rotation.

This is like a zillion time you ask and I reply,

The breakdown came from Gen Musharraf statements, contact him for education.

This is like a zillion time you ask and I reply,

The breakdown came from Gen Musharraf statements, contact him for education.

Yes, but you have to think it out for yourself; how can 30 divisions be parked in Kashmir?

How? How? How?

I thought Pakistanis were very proud of their hospitality, mehman nawazi. Indians never boast about it but after Agra talks had collapsed in a bitter taste, the hosts ensured that President Musharraf and other guests have a taste of Indian hospitality before leaving Agra. Its the sub continental culture that even an enemy should be offered water and meals when he visits our house. This was the least expected from Pakistan. Very sad indeed.
Pakistanis are hospitable, no doubt about it. But what can they do if the guest decides to leave before they could show him their hospitality. If I come to your home, make a hate speech and then leave through the open door, should I blame you for not being hospitable?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom