What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

Mere literature crafted by terrorists, is like the pot calling the kettle back! But at least we have the guts to call him our OWN - an Indian, unlike you guys, quick to dump and burn and Disown them.

Actually, you are right that this was created by terrorists i.e. Indian interior ministry which produced custom made document with fake id for a terrorist Indian military officer.

In case you do not know, that passport had a genuine Iranian visa (only possible on machine readable passports if Indian interior ministry data confirms details written on that passport) which proves that Indian state machinery is fully involved in acts of terrorism. Your interior ministet is accomplice in acts of terrorism in Pakistan by doing so. He has blood of too many innocent people on his hands to deserve any respect from a sane person.

Pakistan must get the best host award. No prime minister to even say hi before the conference, minister in charge runs away. I bet at this rate rajnath singh better catch a flight or he might have to walk home.

he is already back in Delhi.

indeed Sub-continent is famous for its hospitality..
we had arranged a lunch for our guests but Mr. Rajnath had made upwas to not eat in the public in Pakistan. but all the other SAARC members eat at their will.

and would you care to explain why Ch. Nisar ran away from venue before lunch ?

Hehehe.. Proud host did not even attend his own lunch. Another masterstroke. :enjoy:

Talking with the Press Trust of India (PTI) Mr. Raj anaath said: i was angry because they didn't serve me my favourite drink (cow-ka cowla) so i reached to the nearest baara to lower my thirst by myself. He also added, Pakistani cows are great 10/10 would suck again.

Was this meant to be funny or was it meant to be stupid like it is ?

Reported.

Media blackout is your weakness, not an Indian loss. LOL :p:
Lol what excuse you have for recent Media blackout in Kashmir hypocrite?

I thought Pakistanis were very proud of their hospitality, mehman nawazi. Indians never boast about it but after Agra talks had collapsed in a bitter taste, the hosts ensured that President Musharraf and other guests have a taste of Indian hospitality before leaving Agra. Its the sub continental culture that even an enemy should be offered water and meals when he visits our house. This was the least expected from Pakistan. Very sad indeed.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/973665/refused-entry-pakistani-family-spends-night-on-a-mumbai-footpath/
Very great mehmaan nawazi BC.

I hope we didn't include "Beef Biryani" to the menu. That would explain this skip. :lol:

Hahaha

its called pride, which you have none of..

Well,are you sure that its going to be an insult to the word "Pride" and its meaning if you say that India has pride..

Perhaps the host could not stand a murderer eating at the same table?

I was in the same table with a bunch of Indians once,so I'm pretty sure that he should get used to hanging out with murderers...

Saarc is a useless organization.. Why we are its member at first place?

Well,is that because it critisized a terrorism?
SAARC was formed to develop and improve the sub-continent and improve the relations between South Asian countries,so I believe you have a valid reason to leave it as it doesn't promote terrorism...

Rajnath Singh did good, big mistake by Pakistan.

The government of India was already not interested in talk and now this move will give them more reason to ignore Pakistan.

Awesome!

Media blackout comes in handy with Pakistan’s attempt to wipe extremism
“We want Pakistani media to avoid promoting extremist views”

The Pakistanis took a rightful and justified desicion with the media blackout of Rajnath Smith's speech...

and for the record, Ch. Nisar ran away from the venue first. after knowing it, rajnath left. so, we know who is scared to meet whom.

Maybe Ch. Nishar was scared of sitting on the same table with a terrorist...

Looks like the Pakistani dude was told that pork was in the menu,and the Indian dude was told that beef was in the menu,so they all left.....Anyways,both of them should be critisized for rude behaviour and offensive speeches...

indeed Sub-continent is famous for its hospitality..
we had arranged a lunch for our guests but Mr. Rajnath had made upwas to not eat in the public in Pakistan. but all the other SAARC members eat at their will.
No Sir, I would have used harsher words for Rajnath Singh if he had skipped the banquet without assigning any reason but if the host leaves the venue before the guests arrive, thats an insult to the guest and Rajnath Singh did the right thing by skipping the show and eating his meals in the hotel. This behaviour on part of the host is unknown in the Indian sub continent. Its very sad and shameful.
At best you should not have invited him or refused visa but after having invited him this type of behavior only undermines Pakistani Hospitality and Culture. I hope you people remember the story of Alexander and Porus if at all you are taught history prior to Mohd Bin Qasim.

Hahaha

Well,are you sure that its going to be an insult to the word "Pride" and its meaning if you say that India has pride..

I was in the same table with a bunch of Indians once,so I'm pretty sure that he should get used to hanging out with murderers...

Well,is that because it critisized a terrorism?
SAARC was formed to develop and improve the sub-continent and improve the relations between South Asian countries,so I believe you have a valid reason to leave it as it doesn't promote terrorism...

Awesome!

The Pakistanis took a rightful and justified desicion with the media blackout of Rajnath Smith's speech...

Maybe Ch. Nishar was scared of sitting on the same table with a terrorist...

Looks like the Pakistani dude was told that pork was in the menu,and the Indian dude was told that beef was in the menu,so they all left.....Anyways,both of them should be critisized for rude behaviour and offensive speeches...

Says the Bangladeshi who's own prime minister boycotted the event, just move to Pakistan and stop disgracing your country for a start!

Kuch khaa k to chala jata. Aisey he bhaag giya baichara..:disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom