What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

I thought Pakistanis were very proud of their hospitality, mehman nawazi. Indians never boast about it but after Agra talks had collapsed in a bitter taste, the hosts ensured that President Musharraf and other guests have a taste of Indian hospitality before leaving Agra. Its the sub continental culture that even an enemy should be offered water and meals when he visits our house. This was the least expected from Pakistan. Very sad indeed.

coming rich from a terrorist ?? lol..

btw why did u even bother to invite if that is the case and recieve him as state guest ?? dont you even have manners to behave when it comes to state guests ?? wanna make a joke of yourself with these acts ?? i dont know. carry on.

Their stupidity defies logic, the impulse defines character & last but not least gullibility is a fodder for laughter. 9 out 10 times they make their own mistakes, only to be laughed at with utter disgust.

واضح رہے کہ کانفرنس کے دوران وفاقی وزیرداخلہ چوہدری نثار کا راج ناتھ سنگھ کی موجودگی میں مقبوضہ کشمیر پر دو ٹوک موقف اختیار کرتے ہوئے کہنا تھا کہ آزادی کی جد وجہد اور دہشت گردی میں فرق ہے اور دہشت گردی کا ہر واقعہ قابل مذمت ہے لیکن مقبوضہ کشمیر کے معصوم بچوں اور شہریوں پر وحشیانہ تشدد دہشت گردی کے زمرے میں آتا ہے۔
http://www.express.pk/story/574759/

some words from Ch. Nisar's speech at SAARC meeting..
Respect for Khan. :pakistan:

Their stupidity defies logic, the impulse defines character & last but not least gullibility is a fodder for laughter. 9 out 10 times they make their own mistakes, only to be laughed at with utter disgust.

what wonders me is they take pride in it...

A host cannot show his face in a dinner.. and here people are talking about pride.. ohhh what an irony today... lol..
we donot talk with the terrorists. he didn't wanted to rape his counterpart with the dossier on kalboshan yadav. thats why your interior minister didn't wanted to meet him.

Rajnath Singh did good, big mistake by Pakistan.

The government of India was already not interested in talk and now this move will give them more reason to ignore Pakistan.
Ignore Pakistan, like we give a ****. Its Kashmir that we had to tolerate the likes of you otherwise you can carry on with the delusional shupa power fantasy, we care less.

Ignore Pakistan, like we give a ****. Its Kashmir that we had to tolerate the likes of you otherwise you can carry on with the delusional shupa power fantasy, we care less.

It doesn't matter whether you like to give a** or pu***

You should always remember that bilateral talks is the only solution for kashmir, and what happened today will give GoI more reason to avoid talks or we can say to ignore Pakistan.

we donot talk with the terrorists. he didn't wanted to rape his counterpart with the dossier on kalboshan yadav. thats why your interior minister didn't wanted to meet him.

then why did you invite him and recieve him as a state guest ? are your people on drugs ??

and for the record, Ch. Nisar ran away from the venue first. after knowing it, rajnath left. so, we know who is scared to meet whom.

A host running away from his own dinner.. lol.. that's something to be proud of.

Now forget talks for years to come.

Even if pakistan now bends down on its knees i dont think BJP govt will give them the honour of sitting on same table for talks of kashmir.

I thought Pakistanis were very proud of their hospitality, mehman nawazi. Indians never boast about it but after Agra talks had collapsed in a bitter taste, the hosts ensured that President Musharraf and other guests have a taste of Indian hospitality before leaving Agra. Its the sub continental culture that even an enemy should be offered water and meals when he visits our house. This was the least expected from Pakistan. Very sad indeed.
indeed Sub-continent is famous for its hospitality..
we had arranged a lunch for our guests but Mr. Rajnath had made upwas to not eat in the public in Pakistan. but all the other SAARC members eat at their will.

then why did you invite him and recieve him as a state guest ? are your people on drugs ??

and for the record, Ch. Nisar ran away from the venue first. after knowing it, rajnath left. so, we know who is scared to meet whom.

A host running away from his own dinner.. lol.. that's something to be proud of.
Pakistan must get the best host award. No prime minister to even say hi before the conference, minister in charge runs away. I bet at this rate rajnath singh better catch a flight or he might have to walk home.

to give him a chance to meet with his best friends the afghans and bangalis.

do you relaize that your verbal diarrhea here wouldn't matter when it comes to official exchanges ?? do u realize what kind of a fool was made out of Ch. Nisar today ?? I dont think so. if you did, you wouldn't be vomiting here like this.

btw... bangalis showed you middle finger already. They didnt even attend.

Back
Top Bottom