What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

Rajnath singh did correct thing. . .
personally, in last some years i was almost convinced that Pakistanis are good hosts .
but...
a quote from a bollywood movie - "Bhai saahab, naam banane me saalo lag jaate hai, par naam dubaane ke liye ek bewkufaana harkat hi kaafi hai"
I am afraid that pak has done this harkat...

Like?

Murdering innocents shows true face of Indian officials and ministers. Don't you think?

Says who Pakistani's
Who gives dam what Pakistan has to say after OBL accident

Your genocide historically recorded in blood telegram

Lol what excuse you have for recent Media blackout in Kashmir hypocrite?.

Great, I never knew that Pakistan considers a state dignitary as a protester. LOL :p:

You are comparing an international summit with some protests ?? Then tell me why non of your media and international media are allowed access to the sites of Operation zarb-e-azb, the media just repeats the details ISPR provides, no verified reports of collateral damages or civilians killed. Not what do you have to say about that ??

Like?

Murdering innocents shows true face of Indian officials and ministers. Don't you think?
yup.. India can do what ever it want on indian soil. shouldn't be your problem.

We should have sent Vilas Swaroop for the meeting.....
Pak ministers aren't serious enough to host someone like Rajnath Singh
No rajnath was a good choice . . . singh was there to represent Leadership of India in SAARC . . . it was a perfect day for india, clever foreign policy by india . .
saap bhi mar gaya aur laathi bhi nahi tooti ...

nope, actually every regional organization condemn terrorism, but saarc only bark without action hence its useless shit..

And what saarc did for development and improvement of south asia till now ? Again big shit... Further we dont need saarc for cooperation, we have bilateral relations with all south asian countries.. Excellent relations with burma, sri lanka, nepal, Our doors are always open for BD except terrorist bharat who funded terrorism in east Pakistan, Tamil tigers, TTP, BLA, northern alliance...

Pakistan should stay away from this filth..

Every idiot like you keeps saying the same we dont need saarc blah blah blah.. then why did you even conduct the event in your country ?? already you are begging.. why did u waste money again on this ?

Just heard that Pak interior minister screwed India in general and Rajnath in particular in his speech detailing indian state terrorism in Kashmir and policy of proxy games in neighbor countries . Poor Rajnath was so humiliated he ran away with his tails in between his thighs leaving Saarc summit.

WELL DONE BOYS

These Indians deserve this.

Head terrorist MODI was thinking to woo PM sharif after his recent strong condemnation of Indian terrorsim in Kashmir by sending his pet Rajnath but he didnt know boys have already straightened PM sharif's twisted thoughts and now he knows what he has to do with India.

When Terrorist Rajnath sensed that everybody here is going to expose indan state terrorism right infront of him giving Pakistan a strong diplomatic edge he ran away like a street dog not only from summit but from PAKISTAN too,

Good riddance but again
WELL DONE BOYS KEEP IT UP

Last edited:
if they do not know the basic manners of a host .... was it only India pakistan meet or a SAARC meet .... playing the fiddle of politics

I can see how the word dick lightens you up.

I sympathise with you buddy, I know this world is very hard for people like you :cry: and this fact has affected your mental health so much that you are not able to comprehend simple sentences.

Great, I never knew that Pakistan considers a state dignitary as a protester. LOL :p:

You are comparing an international summit with some protests ?? Then tell me why non of your media and international media are allowed access to the sites of Operation zarb-e-azb, the media just repeats the details ISPR provides, no verified reports of collateral damages or civilians killed. Not what do you have to say about that ??
Peace is prevailing in our country & that is all we care.

Are You Indian Trolls Stupid By Nature Or Do You Do It On Purpose

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom