What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

Seriously?

Says who Pakistani's
Who gives dam what Pakistan has to say after OBL accident

Your genocide historically recorded in blood telegram

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/2...for-soldiers-who-kill-and-rape-civilians.html

Please read this. Coming from a neutral source. Shows hideous face of Indian military and their "courage" against women and children.

yup.. India can do what ever it want on indian soil. shouldn't be your problem.

Apparently, India can not do whatever it wants in Kashmir which isn't Indian soil to begin with.

yup... soldiers blown out by so called sindudesh army... peace is prevailing... very good.. lol..
Indiot. So you're proving my point that now civilians are much safer than before because of our security forces sacrifices. Good job.

I sympathise with you buddy, I know this world is very hard for people like you :cry: and this fact has affected your mental health so much that you are not able to comprehend simple sentences.
Oh i do comprehend it somebody getting all jolly and excited on the word dick. You dont need to hide the way you feel. :lol:

This......!

images (16).jpg
images (15).jpg

Oh i do comprehend it somebody getting all jolly and excited on the word dick. You dont need to hide the way you feel. :lol:

Why are you hell bent to show your low level of mind which have a comprehension problem. To ratify it you need to visit a doctor.

But for your other problem you have to remain in hiding until Pakistan clears a law legalizing your type.

So stay safe in your cave :enjoy:

Apparently, India can not do whatever it wants in Kashmir which isn't Indian soil to begin with.
thats what your last generation said, now you are repeating it, and same thing your coming generation will say.
nothing gonna change in this regard.
kashmir is indian state and will remain so, till kayamat.

Indiot. So you're proving my point that now civilians are much safer than before because of our security forces sacrifices. Good job.

What sacrifice are you talking about ??? It was your on army especially ISI who had trained and armed all those so call Mujahideen or whatever you call them, your ex-ISI chief Mr. Hamid Gul, Mr. Pervez Musharraf and the likes had many times acknowledged these facts on record.

But Pakistan as a whole including you claim as if the terrorists are something that came from Mars and that never every existed on your soil before 2000.

Your army sow the wind and therefore reaping the whirlwind. And you think this is some kind of sacrifice, then there is nothing idiotic more than that. LOL :p:

i thought you only had comprehension problems.. i didn't realize you were a retard. Sorry for you buddy. stay strong.

But Pakistan as a whole including you claim as if the terrorists are something that came from Mars and that never every existed on your soil before 2000.

Well you're kind of right. Terrorism came from mars (infact Indian mars) in the face of Mukhti bahni, LEET, BLA, BRA. So who would know better than handustan about terrorism.

i thought you only had comprehension problems.. i didn't realize you were a retard. Sorry for you buddy. stay strong.
You should take your dose of cow-ka cowla. You're leaking brain cells if you still got any.

An alien race can never occupy Kashmir.

Finally, a PK minister has highlighted the dark hatred and perverted idealogy of expansionism of the indian hegemonic state.

They illegally annexed South Tibet and north eastern states.

Their dream of creating a super state to dominate asia is never going to come true.

The tragic loss of life of Kashmir people is a proof that illegal indian occupation will never succeed.

PK gov and people must highlight the plight of Kashmir peoples at social media and through all diplomatic and media channels.

The Kashmir people are your family. How can you not?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom