What's new

S. Arabia Requests Iran for Gasoline Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also need to remember saudis are officially in a war, so such attacks should not be unexpected.

Wars are a constant in middle east. Its the way of life there.

What route will the gas be transported?

According to this news, there was a request from the saudis. We don't know if anything has been finalised yet.

Will the decision be taken by parliament or supreme infallible authority in Iran?

This is why nobody takes you people seriously. There are so few Iranians who will look at anything objectively, well certainly not on this forum anyway.

Your media is known to be under state control and spread propaganda. The same is true for Saudi media. Your countries are enemies with each other. Only a fool would believe such a report without wanting verification from multiple sources, particularly non biased sources.
Yeay...i myself just follow pak medias....

Probably just by the government. Current political landscape would probably prevent such a thing from fully being implemented though.

Government does not seem to have Support from the infallible authority in Iran or is this something you dont know?

Yeay...i myself just follow pak medias....

Don't our media are even bigger liars.

My point is when something sounds suspicious, it is basic sense to double check.

If Saudi press reported Iran was going to legal gay marriage should i believe it because it is in Saudi press?

Government does not seem to have Support from the infallible authority in Iran or is this something you dont know?

Seems you (like most other people) don't have a clue regarding the political status quo in Iran.

Read Iranian responses..

And Iranis are really jokers.. Their government is saying that it was houthis who carried out the bombing, Irani sympathisers are saying that it was a false flag, while Iranis themselves are saying it was Iran which carried out the attack.. loll
yeah we are jokers and pakis are the subject of our jokes

Seems you (like most other people) don't have a clue regarding the political status quo in Iran.

I am just going by the posts of iranians every other day who label each other traitor, reformists and etc.

but do enlighten me since you may have more info sitting in the UK

I am just going by the posts of iranians every other day who label each other traitor, reformists and etc.

but do enlighten me since you may have more info sitting in the UK

So you base your understanding of the the internal political status quo of Iran on the quarrels you see on the internet between couple of users?

So you base your understanding of the the internal political status quo of Iran on the quarrels you see on the internet between couple of users?

perception matters dont it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom