What's new

S. Arabia Requests Iran for Gasoline Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is called farce news.
Read Iranian responses..

And Iranis are really jokers.. Their government is saying that it was houthis who carried out the bombing, Irani sympathisers are saying that it was a false flag, while Iranis themselves are saying it was Iran which carried out the attack.. loll

Loll.. boss.. what your report is implying that:

1 - Saudi has zero storage facilities..

Where did he make that statement? you're pulling claims out of your behind. Their storage facilities are not infinite and will run out.

2 - Saudi can't buy from UAE, Oman and other nations..

LOL, those nations do not have anywhere near the capability to fulfil saudi needs. Anyone with a brain would see that.

Come on man, don't make a joke of yourselves.. have some shame.. I initially thought that it was a satire..but after reading the Iranian responses, I now believe you guys have left Indians behind who believe cow dung can save from nuclear radiation..

You people should worry about your Indian obsession. It seems you spend 100% of life obsessing over them. Don't worry about us Iranians. We're too busy humiliating your saudis masters.

Last edited:
TEHRAN (FNA)- Saudi Arabia, the world's largest crude exporter, has filed a request to supply gasoline from Iran after a sudden cut of domestic supplies due to the recent Yemeni drone attacks on its major oil facilities, a senior member of the Iranian parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission said Tuesday.
"Saudi Arabia is facing problem because production of gasoline and oil products has sorely decreased in the country and therefore, it has extended its hand and informed Iran of its need to import gasoline from Iran," Abolfazl Hassanbeigi told Mehr News Agency's Persian website on Tuesday.

"Iran produces nearly 20mln liters of excess gasoline supplies which could be sold to Saudi Arabia," he added.

Elaborating on the cause of the Saudi demand, the lawmaker noted the aggravating conditions at the Saudi oil complex that came under attack on Saturday, and implied that reconstruction and resumption of operation by the complex doesn't seem to be likely, at least in the short-run.

Hassanbeigi further pointed out that a part of Saudi Arabia's oil refinery has melted down after the Yemenis' drone attacks and cannot be reconstructed, adding that the workers of the Saudi oil firm, Aramco, have lost their morale and foreign advisors are leaving the Saudi oil companies for the fear of the Yemenis' second strike.

https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13980626000653

What is the Rate being discussed?

Very considerate of Brother Iran to help Brother Saudi Arabia. Returning the favor after Saudis helped with the recent Iranian flood.

Where did he make that statement? you're pulling claims out of your behind. Their storage facilities are not infitnite and will run out, try using your brain, if you have one.

LOL, those nations do not have anywhere near the capability to fullfill saudi needs. Once again, anyone with a brain would see that.

You people should worry about your Indian obsession. It seems you spend 100% of life obsessing over them. Don't worry about is Iranians. We're too busy humiliating your saudis masters.
You guys are jokers.. :lol:

LMAO at these saudi slaves burning. Why are you two so butthurt?

Yes, we should take the the words of 2 saudi slave on a forum over the words of a parliamentary member.
Hy man whatch your language. It is not necessary that you start behaving like a nursery kid if anybody opposes your opinion.

I am not a fan of KSA but it doesnt mean that i start behaving irrationally if i dont like someone.

A resource and and oil starve country like Pakistan keeps a reserve of a month ... country like India keeps reserves of 3 to 4 months and a country who sale this shit and is the only country having significantly high reserve production that can impact world total supply will not have oil reserves of few months if not of a year ... doesnt make sense to me ... if it makes sense to u then keep believeing what u want

Hy man whatch your language. It is not necessary that you start behaving like a nursery kid if anybody opposes yo
A resource and and oil starve country like Pakistan keeps a reserve of a month ... country like India keeps reserves of 3 to 4 months and a country who sale this shit and is the only country having significantly high reserve production that can impact world total supply will not have oil reserves of few months if not of a year ... doesnt make sense to me ... if it makes sense to u then keep believeing what u want

It does not make sense for clueless people.
Alot of saudi crude which they produce is actually used by themselves, in case you were sleeping, they just lost 50% of their capacity. They will try to maximise their exports, in the meantime, by doing so, they will very quickly eat through any reserves they had.

I mean this is elementary logic for anyone with a decent brain capacity...

Read Iranian responses..

And Iranis are really jokers.. Their government is saying that it was houthis who carried out the bombing, Irani sympathisers are saying that it was a false flag, while Iranis themselves are saying it was Iran which carried out the attack.. loll

In the end its the govt which calls the shot. So we can dispense with what some online members have to say to remain relevant. Smileys and memes of some iranis don't prove nothing.

Hy man whatch your language. It is not necessary that you start behaving like a nursery kid if anybody opposes your opinion.

I am not a fan of KSA but it doesnt mean that i start behaving irrationally if i dont like someone.

Moreover, KSA will request the oil only two days after the attacks... and that too from Iran... as if there's one more country (Iran) other than KSA which produces the oil..

Lol @ the jokers.. BC Pakistan is surrounded by jokers from both Eastern and Western sides.. :lol:

You've tried your best to defend your saudi masters. But your best is not enough. Move along now slave kid.
:lol:

Moreover, KSA will request the oil only two days after the attacks... and that too from Iran... as if there's one more country (Iran) other than KSA which produces the oil..

Lol @ the jokers.. BC Pakistan is surrounded by jokers from both Eastern and Western sides.. :lol:

:lol:

That's because saudis might actually have some people with a brain capacity unlike you and understand that any reserves will quickly run out after 50% of their capacity was sent down the drain.

You've tried your best to defend your saudi masters. But your best is not enough. Move along now slave kid.

I believe right now some Pakistanis are bz beating super Aryan arses on the roads of Tehran at the request of none other but the very Arab govt of Iran

In the end its the govt which calls the shot. So we can dispense with what some online members have to say to remain relevant. Smileys and memes of some iranis don't prove nothing.
Of course smileys don't prove anything.. but look at the behavior of Irani posters here.. and on top of that, their media reports.. absolutely hilarious..

That's because saudis might actually have some people with a brain capacity unlike you and understand that any reserves will quickly run out after 50% of their capacity was sent down the drain.
And they will go to Iran begging for oil! Joker :lol:

Of course smileys don't prove anything.. but look at the behavior of Irani posters here.. and on top of that, their media reports.. absolutely hilarious..

And they will go to Iran begging for oil! Joker :lol:
Closest Indian class you could ever get. Das good for the morale and national esteem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom