What's new

S. Arabia Requests Iran for Gasoline Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
These brain dead comments only highlight your low IQ. I wonder if these clowns actually think they're being smart of something.
This was to humiliate you.. while you are writing non sense about Pakistanis, we are saving your ar$es every now and then from ordinary kidnappers..

If it was not us, half of your border force would have been kidnapped by now..

Say thank you to your uncle.. :lol:

I hope off topic posts are deleted and discussion continued on a fruitful wavelength as this forum is not Facebook or chitchat forum as Honorable moderators have time and time tried to explain.

LNG for food programm is a good Initiative for Iran as Iran faces crippling Economy.

How dare he? Could have claimed to invent jeans and space shuttles in his school.
Iran supplies parts of raptors to US.. don't tell me you don't know about that?

Dude, why are you in this much denial? You don't even know the history of how your country was made by the brits?

It Speaks volume of our intellect and boldness. There were brits, there was there Indian union and there was this might super Aryan utopia. Then there came Pakistan and told everyone to gto. Keep all these theres and thens for your next history class

Yeah sure kid, in reality you're nothing but some leftover part of India.

Please dont feed the trolls. Flamebait is not allowed.

By the way arent you are secularist Persian? You were whining about Mullahs of your Country before taking a uturn for mere brownie points on arabs now

When have I ever claimed to be secularist?

i may have misinterpreted your disgust for Moolahs as secular orientation. My apologies.

So will Iran be willing to provide the Gasoline to Saudi Arabia?

Point was the act of rescue. If it's about competence, your army kind have been slaughtered in much greater numbers by these terrorists than anyone else. Don't try to brag kid, you'll be badly humiliated.

Also, let me know when the NATO dares to do anything like this to Iran:
One thing is called shame.. border guards kidnapped by an ordinary militia and one nation saving your ar$e while you are challenging everyone living on this planet that you can annihilate all non Iranians..

The kind of war our Army has fought, your Army would have been kidnapped by now had it participated in that war..

Don't disrespect your uncle next door next time.. bye.. :lol:

i may have misinterpreted your disgust for Moolahs as secular orientation. My apologies.

So will Iran be willing to provide the Gasoline to Saudi Arabia?

You're confusing me with someone else.

As for saudis getting gasoline from Iran, for many reasons, Iran should do it. I think saudis are very quickly learning to start behaving like good kids. I remember few years ago their price MBS stated "we will take the war to inside Iran", not look what's happening. 50% of his oil capacity has gone offline. Saudis should realise they're not match for Iran. This regional conflict is really about Iran vs US-zionists

You're confusing me with someone else.

As for saudis getting gasoline from Iran, for many reasons, Iran should do it. I think saudis are very quickly learning to start behaving like good kids. I remember few years ago their price MBS stated "we will take the war to inside Iran", not look what's happening. 50% of his oil capacity has gone offline. Saudis should realise they're not match for Iran. This regional conflict is really about Iran vs US-zionists

Some may say patience is a virtue others may disagree.

Its easy to throw the first punch in a fight.

If Saudis can get you to sell cheap Gas why not? Energy needs are growing in Saudi Arabia

One thing is called shame.. border guards kidnapped by an ordinary militia

But that ordinary militia has caused tens of thousands of death toward your own army. Do you not realise you're inadvertently shaming your own army? There is nothing shameful about a simple border guard being ambushed and kidnapped especially when Iran is bordering a unsafe nations. In the end what matters is how safe Iran is as a nation. Compared to it's neighbours, Iran is like a safe paradise.

Some may say patience is a virtue others may disagree.

Its easy to throw the first punch in a fight.

If Saudis can get you to sell cheap Gas why not? Energy needs are growing in Saudi Arabia

You also need to remember saudis are officially in a war, so such attacks should not be unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom