What's new

S. Arabia Requests Iran for Gasoline Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't our media are even bigger liars.

My point is when something sounds suspicious, it is basic sense to double check.

If Saudi press reported Iran was going to legal gay marriage should i believe it because it is in Saudi press?
Bro saudies might have denied such an attack on their facilities;should we trust them?!

What's even more sad and pathetic is that these same terrorists have killed tens of thousands of their own army and yet they're happy they managed to ambush a couple of simple border guards in Iran.
And it's so weird that they consider such behavior as an influence and act of power...

Bro saudies might have denied such an attack on their facilities;should we trust them?!

This is why we should look for evidence. If they had denied the attack, but there was evidence presented then fine.

This story about Saudi buying gas from Iran may be true. I'll wait to see if it's reported again, or if it's mentioned by anyone else, maybe to see if the sale actually happens.

And it's so weird that they consider such behavior as an influence and act of power...

They don't, they're just desperate and making any nonsensical comment that comes to their mind. They don't even have the brain capacity to realise those comments are shaming their own army etc. :lol:

Last edited:
Read Iranian responses..

And Iranis are really jokers.. Th
Now you're acting like you havent missed the point.

LMAO. Joke is on Pakistan. India abused Kashmir and all you're doing is complaining and asking China to state it supports Pakistan. Iran is getting abused by US and is fighting back, in the way it can.When Pakistanis attack Iran on PDF, usually they accuse Iran of things they themselves are.

so you are accepting that iran is involved in proxies ?
Pakistan is involved in proxies too! wtf are you talking about? Once again, Pakistani accusing Iran of what Pakistan also does. i'll start calling this hypocrisy out.

You guys are jokers.. :lol:
But everyone is laughing at Pakistan though so whose the real joker? Do not provoke others uncessarily unless you are ready to hear the harsh truth that comes as karma.

I believe right now some Pakistanis are bz beating super Aryan arses on the roads of Tehran at the request of none other but the very Arab govt of Iran

Trolling!!!!!!

That's why I was so sorry for what we have got as our neighbors on both sides..
but the harsh truth is that both of your neighbors(at least the peaceful, non-violent, non-jihad-addicted ones) feel sorry for your country. They openly express it too.

Last edited:
This kind of bull shit always comes from iranian media and believed by khomenists zombies

These guys request Pakistan to get their border guards free from Kidnappers every now and then.. and here they are talking like macho..
Because your govt took Saudi money to allow Jundollah, Jaish ul adl setup in your border areas and attack Iran. thats the harsh truth. If you cant take it, dont dish it.

This kind of bull shit always comes from iranian media and believed by khomenists zombies

First consider removing your ugly face from your profile. You look like your face has been squeezed in a vice and your eyes are almost popping out.

As for this news, only bunch of saudi slaves are butt hurt over it.

First consider removing your ugly face from your profile. You look like your face has been squeezed in a vice and your eyes are almost popping out.

As for this news, only bunch of saudi slaves are butt hurt over it.
Another khomenists idiot

Salaam

This seems highly unlikely given the Saudis have multiple allies that can supply them IF they need any.

I highly doubt they'd run short one day after the attack. Even Pakistan - a poor country that imports much of its oil - has a few weeks worth of reserves, so I find it extremely difficult to believe that the country with the largest oil reserves and which produces 12% of world total production would run short within a day or two.

Such an outlandish claim - and unless it is varified by neutral sources - and Iranian news outlets and officials are not neutral - it cannot be taken seriously.

Salaam

This seems highly unlikely given the Saudis have multiple allies that can supply them IF they need any.

Name these allies that could supply the saudi demands.

I highly doubt they'd run short one day after the attack. Even Pakistan - a poor country that imports much of its oil - has a few weeks worth of reserves, so I find it extremely difficult to believe that the country with the largest oil reserves and which produces 12% of world total production would run short within a day or two.

1- Saudis use a large fraction of their production for their internal needs
2- This attack knocked out 50% of their production
3- Thus they needed to maximise the export by not using as much as their oil internally, therefore, they would run out of their reserves very quickly.

Who is saying they have ran out of their reserves? what moron thinks saudis would wait to run out of their gasoline reserves before starting to look for nations to import from?

Seriously man, are you people this inept? Can you not use your heads?

So i guess Pakistanis lost to Iranians once again in the thread.

Iran simply owns Pakistanis when it comes to Arabs.

All Pakistanis can hope is that infallible authority in Iran spares Pakistanis After they are done with Arabs.

#GhoribHendis

Salaam

Such an outlandish claim - and unless it is varified by neutral sources - and Iranian news outlets and officials are not neutral - it cannot be taken seriously.
Suppose that Pakistan supply them for 2 weeks or more.... repairing the refinery is estimated to be done in 10 months or even more......how long will you support them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom