What's new

S-400 purchase will restrict Turkey's access to NATO technology, US official says

Putin is a real leader,ours on the other hand,well,you know,no need to mention.

It's not you alone. Think of us.

If only we could borrow that SOB Putin (for he is an SOB) for ten years!

This was such an excellent post I wish I could give it a positive rating.

A pat on the back and a carrot, or a lump of sugar, does fine.

I notice you are economical with your praise; this remark felt good.

He means the Herons were ineffective in Turkey's anti-terror operations against the PKK because Israel kept leaking intelligence to them.
It's possible, however do you have any basis to the claim? or is it an assumption?

Fak NATO Russia is not a threat for us anymore but NATO done military coup Turkey several times they sinked our warship mistakenly at 90s they never help us when we need their help. So what we gonna stay at NATO? for take more damages?

They allways perceive as a threat us. Get out from NATO and look our way is better.

This whole S-400 fiasco is breathtakingly hilarious. First US denied missile defence systems to Turkey despite being a NATO ally and then tried an unsuccessful coup attempt against current Turkish government. Now that Turkish president has decided to go for Russian defence systems, the US has started crying hoarse on S-400 purchase while turning a blind eye to S-300 purchase by Greece. Talk about hypocrisy.

Turkey, Iran and Russian geo political, security and economic interests are converging. There is a tri lateral summit this coming Wed in Russia to coordinate between 3 countries.

It would best if Turkey along with Iran (and perhaps Pakistan) start partner with Russia for next generation aircraft like T50. That will reduce cost and let US keep its F35 threat to itself. Otherwise, sooner or later Turkey will face US obstruction and sanction in one excuse or another.

S-400 delivery has been made to turkey by Russia. The system is already in Turkey. So what ever comes next will come from USA. The ball is in USA court now

S-400 delivery has been made to turkey by Russia. The system is already in Turkey. So what ever comes next will come from USA. The ball is in USA court now
I think your are wrong in the schedule... We are still in 2017...not 2023...

I think your are wrong in the schedule... We are still in 2017...not 2023...
hmm let me check

Turkey Completes Purchase of Russian S-400 Missile Defense System, Officials Say
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.822314

A senior NATO commander told Reuters last week that the alliance would continue to press Ankara to buy weapons that could work together with NATO systems, adding that so far no S-400s had been delivered to Turkey.

"It is finished, the S-400 missiles have been bought. The rest is just details now," Canikli said in televised comments in the Black Sea town of Giresun.
read more: https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.822314

The system is in Turkey now.

^^

Just a system with ‘hidden black boxes’ that can continuously scan the data collects on the fighter during its operations to then be downloaded at each maintenance update by technical staff or sent instantly for military encrypted telecommunication satellite for analysis.

I think that Turkish experts are all too aware of that. I believe they have a plan to dissect every little piece of that system most likely missile especially if they are getting the ones with 400km range.

Ok, you you stop helping anti Turkey elements just across Turkish border and Turkey buys THAAD. Deal?
Remember YPG wont have the money to buy such expensive toys from you, choose visely. :D

Ok, you you stop helping anti Turkey elements just across Turkish border and Turkey buys THAAD. Deal?
Remember YPG wont have the money to buy such expensive toys from you, choose visely. :D
This will ruin their long term strategy in the region. They will never do it because the truth is that they are working for weakening Turkey. The art is to take as much as we can from them because separation between Turkey and NATO is imminent with this policy for Turkey of them. Inshallah when the time comes we will be strong enough to face the consequences and start a policy serving our interests and who knows.... maybe we can become a leader of our own union.

This will ruin their long term strategy in the region. They will never do it because the truth is that they are working for weakening Turkey. The art is to take as much as we can from them because separation between Turkey and NATO is imminent with this policy for Turkey of them. Inshallah when the time comes we will be strong enough to face the consequences and start a policy serving our interests and who knows.... maybe we can become a leader of our own union.
Slowly, Turkey is by far not independent enough to even think about leaving NATO yet.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom