What's new

S-400 purchase will restrict Turkey's access to NATO technology, US official says

Fist off alla Fak you, sorry but this is our right to say. We will buy everything what we want you can do a damn thing about it. They have legaln responsibillity you have signed the contract like we have signed the contract, give us our money back and pay your penalty.

On the other side we are not the country who have sold your technology to China. Israel, Germany and i believe France so why are you crying about?

And who the fak is Heidy Grant????

And who the fak is Heidy Grant????
She's a career mouthpiece at USAF that the "bosses" at NATO decided to commission to send Turkey a thinly-veiled message. I hope Jens Stoltenberg won't eventually have to apologize for her too. :)

120306-F-JJ904-048.JPG

She's a career mouthpiece at USAF that the "bosses" at NATO decided to commission to send Turkey a thinly-veiled message. I hope Jens Stoltenberg won't eventually have to apologize for her too. :)

120306-F-JJ904-048.JPG

We have to work really hard, if we don't have F35 it is not a super problem. This is not end of the world, we have to invest in better radar and SAM systems. Until we have something like F22 in the end. Like i wrote before, from now on we have to work harder. We have to buy S-400, fak if we don't have the F35 then so be it. This is like we are the bitch of that lady.

We have to work really hard, if we don't have F35 it is not a super problem. This is not end of the world, we have to invest in better radar and SAM systems. Until we have something like F22 in the end. Like i wrote before, from now on we have to work harder. We have to buy S-400, fak if we don't have the F35 then so be it. This is like we are the bitch of that lady.
Agreed. Turkey has to prepare for the eventuality that we don't receive any F-35s. But there's a worse scenario: Having the F-35 but not being able to fly them reliably.

I have little doubt that the US will deliver all F-35s ordered by Turkey. But will they be truly "ours"? Ask yourself this... Why withhold them and risk having to pay penalties and endure international backlash when you can deliver them as scheduled, take Turkey's money, and still control when the Turkish F-35s can take off and what/who they can shoot?

Agreed. Turkey has to prepare for the eventuality that we don't receive any F-35s. But there's a worse scenario: Having the F-35 but not being able to fly them reliably.

I have little doubt that the US will deliver all F-35s ordered by Turkey. But will they be truly "ours"? Ask yourself this... Why withhold them and risk having to pay penalties and endure international backlash when you can deliver them as scheduled, take Turkey's money, and still control when the Turkish F-35s can take off and what/who they can shoot?
Hint: Israeli Herons, which basically helped PKK the most!!!! And, FETO proxy traitor pilots in proxy F16s!!! How long Turkey was fighting PKK without any tangible successes compared to what's being achieved now??????

Hint: Israeli Herons, which basically helped PKK the most!!!! And, FETO proxy traitor pilots in proxy F16s!!! How long Turkey was fighting PKK without any tangible successes compared to what's being achieved now??????
What do you mean?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom