What's new

Russia's Luna-25 Has Crashed Into The Moon: Tass

that was a nonsense and useless question and you well knew why
I don't know why, I am sure we have mapped excellent images of Venus as evident from your previous post (if not; we can use infrared and micro-sar to map easily. You can even use your phone's processing power! ),
and we can surely withstand pressure, temperature, atmosphere et al,

so why is Iran not landing on Venus and wasting it's money and time on rockets that fail to put satellites even in Earth's orbit! It must be child's play, like you've been telling us!

Last edited:
I don't know why, I am sure we have mapped excellent images of Venus as evident from your previous post (if not; we can use infrared and micro-sar to map easily),
and we can surely withstand pressure, temperature, atmosphere et al,

so why is Iran not landing on Venus and wasting it's money and time on rockets that fail to put satellites even in Earth's orbit! It must be child's play, like you've been telling us!
again an attempt to hide the weakness in your logic

again an attempt to hide the weakness in your logic
A classic case of less competent giving lectures to the more competent, start learning to put satellites in Earth's own orbit properly before you lecture us on how hard or easy is to land on the lunar South pole.

Gets? Buzz off now.

A classic case of less competent giving lectures to the more competent, start learning to put satellites in Earth's own orbit properly before you lecture us on how hard or easy is to land on the lunar South pole.

Gets? Buzz off now.
I'm teaching you , not Iran teaching India. clearly you are less competent than me.

because you used explanations that get debunked one after the other and at the end instead of discuss technical aspect of the matter in discussion resorted to personally attack the guy you have discussion with.

I'm teaching you , not Iran teaching India. clearly you are less competent than me.

because you used explanations that get debunked one after the other and at the end instead of discuss technical aspect of the matter in discussion resorted to personally attack the guy you have discussion with.
You are "teaching" me that you can land on moon just because we have better images now, while this is the condition of your own rockets trying to put satellites in Earth's orbit!

Screenshot_20230822-151249.jpg

Damn, why don't your space agency use your expertise with that 2 year old phone's processing power to put satellites in the earth's orbit properly?

Please don't delude yourself, what you think you've "taught" me, and what you think you've "debunked" is the same any janitor can do.

You are "teaching" me that you can land on moon just because we have better images now, while this is the condition of your own rockets trying to put satellites in Earth's orbit!

View attachment 947683

Damn, why don't your space agency use your expertise with that 2 year old phone's processing power to put satellites in the earth's orbit properly?

Please don't delude yourself, what you think you've "taught" me, and what you think you've "debunked" is the same any janitor can do.
as i say i teach you because i can discuss it rationally , and you just post another irrelevant post.
by the way all these nonsense from you show you understood landing on south pole is not necessary harder or easier than landing anywhere else on moon

landing on south pole is not necessary harder or easier than landing anywhere else on moon

Yes it is, ever wonder why we don’t have a satellite in geostationary orbit over the earths pole? Next question, ever wonder what happens to rocket propellant when it is exposed to high / low temperatures? Well at high temperatures it vaporizes and at low temperatures it freezes. Ever wonder what fuel temperature does to engine thrust or ignition? well when the fuel is frozen ignition is delayed, when the fuel is too hot it causes an unexpected surge in thrust. Now Imagine a craft orbiting the moon with its fuel exposed alternatively to freezing and boiling temperatures depending on the ships orientation to the sun, earth and moon. Now imagine delivering perfectly timed perfectly measured thrust from the engine to execute a delicate soft landing at a precise location when your fuel is boiling and then freezing and then boiling once again..
I’d be very surprised if the Indian lander doesn’t follow Luna 25 and pancake into the moon. But much respect if they pull it off.

Yes it is, ever wonder why we don’t have a satellite in geostationary orbit over the earths pole? Next question, ever wonder what happens to rocket propellant when it is exposed to high / low temperatures? Well at high temperatures it vaporizes and at low temperatures it freezes. Ever wonder what fuel temperature does to engine thrust or ignition? well when the fuel is frozen ignition is delayed, when the fuel is too hot it causes an unexpected surge in thrust. Now Imagine a craft orbiting the moon with its fuel exposed alternatively to freezing and boiling temperatures depending on the ships orientation to the sun, earth and moon. Now imagine delivering perfectly timed perfectly measured thrust from the engine to execute a delicate soft landing at a precise location when your fuel is boiling and then freezing and then boiling once again..
I’d be very surprised if the Indian lander doesn’t follow Luna 25 and pancake into the moon. But much respect if they pull it off.
ever wondered why no satellite while land on a surface go into Geo stationary orbit , the operator calculate a descending orbit that he can break out from it and end in the location he want , simple physics.
have you wondered why the temperature inside satellite kept fairly constant and how the satellite cope with this temperature changes while rotating the moon or earth and go into the dark side and then into the light. heck , have you considered how a satellite cope with temperature difference in the areas it is in dark and in parts when the sun directly shine on it?

and more importantly have you considered why luna-25 problems occurred before it even face the heat and cold problems you mentioned

ever wondered why no satellite while land on a surface go into Geo stationary orbit , the operator calculate a descending orbit that he can break out from it and end in the location he want , simple physics.
No never because satellites don’t land ‘on a surface’.

have you wondered why the temperature inside satellite kept fairly constant and how the satellite cope with this temperature changes while rotating the moon or earth and go into the dark side and then into the light.
What’s your point? How many satellites have rocket fuel? Besides, satellites only needs to deal with constant high temperatures and not rapid swings to temperature extremes. Constant cold temperatures isn’t an issue for satellites, In LEO, for instance the satellite is in direct sunlight for an hour. Constant high temperature is easy to deal with using a heat sink to transfer the heat to space which is at a constant -270 deg C.

No never because satellites don’t land ‘on a surface’.
you very well knew what i meant and you are wrong some satellite have different missions, for example chandrayan-3 is orbiting moon from early august , don't you call that a satellite
What’s your point? How many satellites have rocket fuel? Besides, satellites only needs to deal with constant high temperatures and not rapid swings to temperature extremes.
wrong any satellite who rotate moon deal with high and low temperature and in Leo satellite rotate earth several times a day and they face those temperature swings for years for several time a day

and still didn't answer why Luna-25 problem occurred before it face those temperature swing
and why you think moon lander don't face those swings when landing on other places on moon after all before they start descend they never go into an stationary orbit

Last edited:
and still didn't answer why Luna-25 problem occurred before it face those temperature swing
How do you know? Luna-25 experienced engine failure, how do you know it isn’t propellant related? The Russians know the engine failed, they don’t know why.

wrong any satellite who rotate moon deal with high and low temperature and in Leo satellite rotate earth several times a day and they face those temperature swings for years for several time a day
Like I said before on average a satellite in geostationary orbit over the equator takes 23 hours and 6 minutes to complete one orbit around the earth. The temperature does not fluctuate dramatically, plus most satellites don’t carry rocket fuel so it only has to deal with heat and uses space as a heat sink to cool electronics.

05-Geostationary%20Sat-Ani.gif

Due to the moons low axial tilt, areas of illumination extremes exists over the south pole , sun light strikes the South Pole of the moon at an angle of plus 1 deg to minus 1 deg . At plus 1 deg the region near the South Pole is extremely hot and at minus 1 deg when the sun is below the horizon it is extremely cold causing the temperature to swing to both extremes during a single pass of the sun over the south pole. And when the Earth is in-between the Sun and the Moon (solar eclipse) while the sun is passing over the horizon on the South Pole the temperature can drop suddenly and dramatically.

A vehicle orbiting over the lunar equator doesn’t encounter this problem.

How do you know? Luna-25 experienced engine failure, how do you know it isn’t propellant related? The Russians know the engine failed, they don’t know why.

Like I said before on average a satellite in geostationary orbit over the equator takes 23 hours and 6 minutes to complete one orbit around the earth. The temperature does not fluctuate dramatically, plus most satellites don’t carry rocket fuel so it only has to deal with heat and uses space as a heat sink to cool electronics.

05-Geostationary%20Sat-Ani.gif

Due to the moons low axial tilt, areas of illumination extremes exists over the south pole , sun light strikes the South Pole of the moon at an angle of plus 1 deg to minus 1 deg . At plus 1 deg the region near the South Pole is extremely hot and at minus 1 deg when the sun is below the horizon it is extremely cold causing the temperature to swing to both extremes during a single pass of the sun over the south pole. And when the Earth is in-between the Sun and the Moon (solar eclipse) while the sun is passing over the horizon on the South Pole the temperature can drop suddenly and dramatically.

A vehicle orbiting over the lunar equator doesn’t encounter this problem.
It foce the problem , the vehicle is not in geostationary orbit it rotate moon and when i go in shadow it face space cold and when it comes into sun it will become hot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom