What's new

Congrats - Russian Luna 25 has a successful Launch !!!

money waste, btw luna means moon in Spanish.

Impressive shovel with chips stolen from washing machines! So i am looking forward for updates. Humanity needs more space missions.

First pics on its way to the moon:

Luna-25.jpg
RJkssNuiSKcpJQhKeegvuc-970-80.jpg

Is there any update from Roscosmos about the landing timeline?
As far as i now, they will first make some orbits and check the landing site and maybe land on an alternative site. So at this point they can't give an exact timeline.

I read India's rover will land first
Why are you lying deliberately. Everyone knows the Russian lander is going to land a day before India's attempt as it has been announced a number of times.
This is not a race. If it was a race then the US and Russia won it many decades ago.

Why are you lying deliberately. Everyone knows the Russian lander is going to land a day before India's attempt as it has been announced a number of times.
This is not a race. If it was a race then the US and Russia won it many decades ago.
I had no intention to lie or never lie, Russia is friend and will be equally happy with their success...i just read somewhere so commented...but more news are coming out even in Indian media that Luna may land a day or two days before

I had no intention to lie or never lie, Russia is friend and will be equally happy with their success...i just read somewhere so commented...but more news are coming out even in Indian media that Luna may land a day or two days before
The landings have been PREPLANNED months ago. Everyone who has even a modicum of knowledge about the 2 launches have been aware the Russian lander will land first followed by the Indian one. This has been known long before the launches.

The landings have been PREPLANNED months ago. Everyone who has even a modicum of knowledge about the 2 launches have been aware the Russian lander will land first followed by the Indian one. This has been known long before the launches.
Come on you don't have to be so harsh

With so much news going around, one tends to get confused as well. Either way felt sad for Russians, their once glorious space programs has been failing badly for few decades now.

As a brotherly nation am happy they are doing this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom