What's new

Congrats - Russian Luna 25 has a successful Launch !!!

The landings have been PREPLANNED months ago. Everyone who has even a modicum of knowledge about the 2 launches have been aware the Russian lander will land first followed by the Indian one. This has been known long before the launches.
Ok..u win i lose...will come back after landing to celebrate..🙂

Good for the space community. Russia have the nuclear battery, which will keep it alive for more than a year(by providing heat). I hope we quickly develop that, as CY3 will be functional only in the 14 days of sunlight. After that it will be dead, although there is a backup to revive it back but will be primarily based on luck and not a full fledged solution!!

1692522668402.png

Bad news for space enthusiasts, Luna 25 seems to have crashed!

Space superpower like Russia too having such difficulty landing on the far side of the moon. Shows the difficulty involved!!

View attachment 947191

Bad news for space enthusiasts, Luna 25 seems to have crashed!

Space superpower like Russia too having such difficulty landing on the far side of the moon. Shows the difficulty involved!!

It was bound to happen, a nation whose army ran out of fuel on they way to a city they intended to capture in 3 days... I am sad but not surprised.

It was bound to happen, a nation whose army ran out of fuel on they way to a city they intended to capture in 3 days... I am sad but not surprised.
Well they have seen good days and am sure will bounce back

I hope Chandrayaan 3 makes it though now, kind of nervous

Well they have seen good days and am sure will bounce back

I hope Chandrayaan 3 makes it though now, kind of nervous
Technology is advancing rapidly, but Russia's pace has slowed significantly, causing it to fall further behind. For example, missions like CH3, similar CN, and US missions require high-resolution data collection, storage, processing, and a high-bandwidth link for relaying data back to Earth. These demands highlight the need for modern electronics, an area where Russia is struggling to keep up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom