Russias GDP in Nominal value is over 2 Trillion US Dollars now

senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Russias GDP in Nominal terms is 2.065 Trillion US Dollars big now

Google Übersetzer

Russia: GDP growth in 2012 under official forecasts

The gross domestic product of Russia's in 2012 grew by 3.4 percent, according to preliminary data, and thus has been below the official forecast of 3.5 percent, as the Russian Statistics Agency (Rosstat) reported on Thursday.

Russia's economic growth has slowed down in 2012 over the previous year, as had been the GDP growth was 4.3 percent.

"The volume of GDP in 2012, in Russia's preliminary assessment 62.3569 trillion rubles (just over two trillion U.S. dollars) are in current prices. The physical volume index of GDP was 103.4 percent compared to the previous year, "says the report.

The deflation index of GDP in 2012 amounted to 108.0 per cent over the previous year's prices.

We are just behind russia I think with modi in 2014 we will surpass all brics members except china in nominal

We are just behind russia I think with modi in 2014 we will surpass all brics members except china in nominal

Per capita income is what really matters in the end. And Brazil has a per capita income 12 times that of India. We are unlikely to jump 12 times in 5 years under Modi or anyone else for that matter.

How much Energy does Russia export? How much does India? I think probably India has a tad better economy than Russia at the moment. Let see what India and Russia does this decade.

Best wish for Russia, i think Putin wants Russia's GDP to at least double by 2020, and i think he is definitely to be able to keep his promise. :tup:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom