What's new

Very Good News: American Economy is growing at recession levels now

great news the US is a threat to free countries who dont want to take orders from the dying white man
so when will we see the USD replaced and does anyone has any idea on what will replace the dollar ?

great news the US is a threat to free countries who dont want to take orders from the dying white man
so when will we see the USD replaced and does anyone has any idea on what will replace the dollar ?

If there was no U.S, your god forsaken country would have been taken over by Russians by now... lol

World needs to be a 'balanced' place.

China, Russia, India, United States, Europe, Turkey, Brazil, Pakistan, Iran, Arab World, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea etc. need to be participating in the stability of the globe...with hopefully African continent achieving development and stability at the same time.

A unipolar world leads to wars, death, destruction and so on.

Please don't mix us with Indians etc.

We criticize U.S where its necessary, but saying that U.S economy is not the strongest in the world is just plain false. Since when Chinese started living in delusions like indians do?

Majority of Chinese members here will agree with me, and not you.

So go shove this sub-ordination to white man talk somewhere else...

We are just as big as the Yankee economy.

We don't need QE or 0% interest rates to grow our economy. That's strong.

If there was no U.S, your god forsaken country would have been taken over by Russians by now... lol

China, Russia, India, United States, Europe, Turkey, Brazil, Pakistan, Iran, Arab World, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea etc. need to be participating in the stability of the globe...with hopefully African continent achieving development and stability at the same time.

Give me the Russians over any Yankee.

my country was the first state in the world and will be there untill the end of time russians helped us build the high dam the factouries armed us stood by us when we were under attack by britan france and isreali in the 50s we have been friendly with the US for over 40 years what has that bring to us ? i would perefer russia or china as allay over the west anytime
just like what have we seen since the USSR the US invade iraq afganstan strike libya causing trouble everywhere in the world the US is the problem of the world

my country was the first state in the world and will be there untill the end of time russians helped us build the high dam the factouries armed us stood by us when we were under attack by britan france and isreali in the 50s we have been friendly with the US for over 40 years what has that bring to us ? i would perefer russia or china as allay over the west anytime

Anwar sadat alligned with America because Russians had become unbearable. They'll be present in Cairo's street everywhere..their soldiers will not respect the law and culture of the land, and they were literally making Egypt their colony.

Your army is a slave of U.S. The so-called apparent 'tension' you see between U.S and Egyptian Army is nothing but just a deflection for public consumption..

just like what have we seen since the USSR the US invade iraq afganstan strike libya causing trouble everywhere in the world the US is the problem of the world

Why give U.S a chance to cause trouble in the first place? Egypt was on a path to have self-governing government for the first time in like decades..yet dumb Egyptians ruied that chance, and kicked out people's will. Now, Egypt is going to become a slave again. If not America's slave, than Russia's---even worse.

Nope, you definitely are a **** though! Speak like one:sick:

What is your nationality, if you are not too ashamed of your nation?

Since I'm the only Pakistani commenting on this topic here,

Let me ask,

Idiot, did you even read my comments?

Are you a bharti from shithole hindustan by any chance? :pleasantry:
@Oscar
please take note of his language, he uses such words with impunity

Last edited:
Anwar sadat alligned with America because Russians had become unbearable. They'll be present in Cairo's street everywhere..their soldiers will not respect the law and culture of the land, and they were literally making Egypt their colony.
you are the first person on the world to say this and i have talked to people from the era and none has complaned about russians who were here in Egypt
Your army is a slave of U.S. The so-called apparent 'tension' you see between U.S and Egyptian Army is nothing but just a deflection for public consumption..
you want to know who the slave is you read your posts here and you will know
Why give U.S a chance to cause trouble in the first place? Egypt was on a path to have self-governing government for the first time in like decades..yet dumb Egyptians ruied that chance, and kicked out people's will. Now, Egypt is going to become a slave again. If not America's slave, than Russia's---even worse.
not only you like to defend the US you are a brotherhood supporter i wonder why because uncle obama support them ? i have no problem with someone being my enemy but some wannabe american this is really showing what kind of man you are and use of this language is not hard you know i can curse you entire family and country
anyway have a nice day american

Good news, i'm planning to move to USA in next 5-9 years :crazy_pilot:

US economy grows at snail’s pace in first quarter, expands 0.1%
Published time: April 30, 2014 17:05
Get short URL

us-economy-grow-snail.si.jpg

Crisis, Economy, Finance, Government Spending, USA
The US economy came to a near standstill in the first quarter of 2014, growing at one of its weakest paces since 2012. The slow growth could indicate that America's post-recession honeymoon is over.

Gross Domestic Product (GDP), or the total sum of all goods and services produced within the USA, only advanced 0.1 percent in the first three-month period of 2014, the Commerce Department said on Wednesday.

The report is a preliminary estimate and can be revised significantly, either up or down.

Economic momentum slowed down due to the effects of extreme winter weather, as well as a decrease in business spending. Exports fell at a rate of 7.6 percent in the first quarter – the biggest fall since the recession ended. The frigid weather could be to blame for less consumer spending, which only increased at a rate of 0.4 percent.

The slowdown is in stark contrast to the 3.4 percent economic expansion that the US enjoyed in the second half of 2013.

“We’ve been living in sub-3 percent land, and people have gotten used to that as the new normal. But it's not. It's anemic,” Dan North, chief economist at Euler Hermes North America, told The New York Times.

America's economy slowed drastically in the first quarter of 2014, as wintry weather depressed corporate spending and housing sector activity. Smaller additions to inventories by farmers and businesses also held back growth.

Business spending dropped 2.1 percent between January and March, as companies spent less on buildings, equipment, and intellectual property.

Federal spending is set to grow in 2014, which could help offset the lackluster first quarter growth. Most economists are predicting an overall growth of between 2.5 and three percent.

Later on Wednesday, the Federal Reserve will finish its two-day meeting and will likely announce another $10 billion in monthly bond purchases as part of its planned 'tapering’ of stimulus spending.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

russia-gdp-growth.png

china-gdp-growth.png

you grow now almost at the same level like Russia despite having no civil war looping all the time on your borders and without massive propaganda against your country

I don't think so. Wait and see what Russia and China and may be India as well has prepared for US and rest of NATO.

its funny they are still blaming it on the horrible winter, its such a despicable excuse. In Russia we have horrible winter all the time, we never used it as an excuse for bad economics

COLD WEATHER SEEN TEMPORARILY SLOWING US ECONOMY :: AD HOC NEWS

trust me this empire will soon come to its needs we just need some more time until this empire finally collapses for world peace.

its funny they are still blaming it on the horrible winter, its such a despicable excuse. In Russia we have horrible winter all the time, we never used it as an excuse for bad economics
Exactly. Russia has it all the time, and the US doesn't. If places that don't have much snow find themselves inundated with it, they fall apart. Large parts of the US lack the appropriate equipment for clearing away mass amounts of snow, and the people living in those areas don't know how to drive in it.

US economy has not recovered since the 2008 crash. That's why they still have 0% interest rates and QE. If they have truly recovered, they don't need such policies.

Anyway, its great news for the world the despotic empire is doing badly. The world economy has been growing perfectly fine since 2008 without US demand or contribution.

Only subordinate slaves (mostly from South Asia) really loves western empires.

Yup.

We are bigger than the US in many areas and PPP will be the final nail in the US coffin.

I hope its good news. Remember what happened to the rest of the world when the U.S. had a Great Depression. You could say we were responsible for what happened to China by Japan prior to WW2. Had we had a great economy, China would not have lost millions of its people. Same for the rest of the world during the 1930s.

Back
Top Bottom